Pike's The Flower Shop

Bayamon, PR View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

Pike’s The Flower Shop is located in Bayamon, Puerto Rico and provides wedding and event design, coordination, and floral services throughout the local area. Owner Eunice Pike understands how important it is to create gorgeous floral arrangements for weddings on time and the right way. The team has been a part of the Puerto Rico wedding industry for more than 78 years. With this experience, they’ll create stunning arrangements that will complement your wedding style, theme, and colors.

Pike’s The Flower Shop can create designs that match almost any style. Whether you want classic and romantic or something more tropical, the team will guide you. During a consultation, couples can discuss event design and can check out some samples. The staff will deliver and set up all arrangements the day of your wedding for added convenience. Couples will be able to choose from the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral options
  • Single flowers

Other Services
Eunice and the team also provide coordination services for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Their full and partial planning services include budget analysis, vendor referrals, day-of coordination, and more. They have previously planned civil, cultural, military, destination, double, and eco-friendly weddings as well as elopements. Pike’s The Flower Shop also can deliver, set up, and clean up a wide range of event rental times for the big day. These items include tables, chairs, decorations, lighting, drapery, and much more.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sue
    Sue Married on 05/19/2022

Just wonderful 🥰

Words cannot describe the sense of relief that I experience hiring Eunice and pikes flower shop. It was the best decision that I made for our wedding. I am one of those brides that struggled with wedding planning and Eunice, with such Grace, did not skip a beat in coordination or making me feel collected throughout the process. Organizing a wedding can be stressful on its own, and Eunice is like the light at the end of the tunnel. I only briefly described what I wanted as my vision and her family absolutely executed to the very last detail. If you are wondering whether or not hiring pikes flower shop for your wedding is a good choice, it is a clear yes. They made organization seamless and my venue was transformed. Book them!
    Gladymar B. Married on 04/16/2022

Excellent experience!!

We had the wedding decoration of our dreams!! We are deeply grateful with Eunice and family.
  • Marica
    Marica I. Married on 02/26/2022

Lucky to have found Eunice!

I truly feel so lucky to have found Eunice. About a month before my wedding (destination wedding from NY --> PR) I began to panic that I would not be able to handle the details of the day day. Early one, I had decided against a wedding planner and my husband and I were planning on our own for over a year. My sister and mother offered to be in charge of the wedding day "behind the scenes" but as the date approached I realized I needed someone else. I wanted my sister and my mom to enjoy the wedding and not worry about anything else. On WeddingWire I reached out to Eunice and asked if she was available to jump on board with us in the last month of planning and coordinate our wedding day. To my surprise she said YES! It was the best decision I could have ever made. Of course, I recommend having Eunice on board earlier than I did but I was so blessed that she was able to work with us on such short notice.

Eunice and her mother made our wedding day stress free. They assisted in more ways than I thought possible. We truly could not have done it without her. I am so grateful for her expertise and guidance throughout the whole day. She was a dream to work with. I highly recommend Eunice and her team to anyone planning a wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

19 photos · 08/19/2019

Raymond Vega Photography Raymond Vega Photography Wedding Photographers

Great Working with them! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ARTISTIC ! A+

Alicea Caldas Photography Alicea Caldas Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Pike's The Flower Shop and their attention to details and quality of work is excellent. Highly recommended!

Javier Olivero Photography Javier Olivero Photography Wedding Photographers

Pikes's working team is one of excellence. They're very hard workers and put their effort in every detail. We have worked together and the experience has been pleasant. Highly recommended!

Marginal B-3 Forest Hills Bayamon, PR, 00959
787-671-3922
Location of (Pike's The Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding