14 Calle Dr. Barreras, Juncos, PR 00777 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 3

About Lorraine's Flowers

Lorraine’s Flowers is a family-owned floral design company based out of Cagus, Puerto Rico. This unique floral shop has been catering to destination and local weddings since 2002. Patricia Lorraine, the owner behind this passionate business, developed her love for flowers and art from her mom who started her own shop over 43 years ago. Lorraine’s Flowers prides themselves on their quality products, professional staff, and unique designs.

The experienced staff at this full-service floral design shop will work with you one-on-one to go over prices, flower colors, contrast of flowers, and more. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life, while ensuring your wedding decor is beautiful and timeless. Patricia’s style is romantic and inspired by everything around her. She loves creating new designs and playing around with different colors and textures. Whether you envision a modern and glamorous affair or a vintage and rustic gathering, Patricia and her team have you covered. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to creating beautiful bouquets and handsome boutonnieres for your wedding, Lorraine’s Flowers will also create amazing decor for your aisle and/or altar. Additional arrangements include:

• Centerpieces

Lorraine's Flowers 7
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/03/2019

Lorraine’s Team was Beyond Amazing

I never thought I would be so emotionally connected to the flowers at my wedding. It definitely has a lot to do with the kindness Lorraine and Veronica showed me throughout the whole process. I reached out to them thinking that there was no way I could afford them but they worked with me to create a personalized vision. I appreciated this so much because I had previously spoken to another florist who was down right ride and offensive when I told her that I couldn’t afford her minimum. After I told Lorraine and Veronica the story of my bad experience they comforted me and assured me that my wedding would be beautiful. When I walked into my wedding and saw how they brought my vision to life I cried so much. I can’t thank them enough for all their work and making everything more beautiful than I imagined.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you Patricia!

Lorraine’s Flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Patricia was great to work with. She was recommended by our wedding coordinator and we met her on one of our trips to PR. She walked us through our venue and gave us an idea of her work for the day.

Her ideas and images surpassed our expectations. Our ceremony was so pretty at La Rogativa filled with dark wood chairs, a large frame with flower decor and hanging silk. The whole image was dream like and I can’t wait until we get our professional shots back to relive it.

The reception was covered with flowers, candelabras, candles and the whole vibe was romantic. Our venue was Hotel Convento and Patricia and her team took an empty space and turned it into a gorgeous oasis. One of my favorite parts was a lounge she created for our guest. I also can’t forget the hair pieces she made for me and my ladies ;)

Patricia was always prompt, flexible with changes, professional and kind. I highly recommend her work.

Thank you Patricia for everything! I wish you all the success and happiness.

Cindy & Preston

Lorraine's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• 14 Calle Dr. Barreras Juncos, PR, 00777 See on map
    7877343672 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM
  • Caguas Caguas, PR, 00725 See on map
    7877343001 (Other Phone Number)
    7877343672 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)