Krizia Diaz Event Management Firm

Gurabo, PR View map Visit website

Who we are

Krizia Diaz Event Management Firm is a destination wedding planning and design company based in Puerto Rico. The dedicated team of planners focuses on exceeding your expectations of the wedding day. You can partner with them from the beginning of planning until the very end of your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner.

Krizia Diaz Event Management Firm is a multi-service company that specializes in planning and designing unique and unforgettable weddings. Our events have each couple’s style and personality ingrained into every element and detail of the day. We assist in helping with the budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines and to-do lists, and vendor recommendations.

Get to know me!

Hi! My Name is Krizia Díaz, founder of Krizia Díaz Event Management Firm. From Industrial Microbiologist to a planner! Yes, that’s right! Science taught me how to be meticulous, perfectionist, but most of all compassionate. One day I said to myself, if I want to be the best to my clients, I have to be trained by the best in this industry, so I was trained by David Tutera, Kathy Romero, and Karen Tran.

With 8 years of experience, my team and I have planned and coordinated more than 500 events. We are passionate about making memories and amazing experiences for our clients. We will not only design a unique event for you with a solid platform and strategy, but we will also give you a fully detailed event, with our sophisticated and elegant style!

Follow us on social media!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krizia_eventplanner/

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• W
    Wildalys V. Married on 05/07/2021

Wonder Woman!

Krizia is like Wonder Woman! Best destination wedding planner! The best decision we made for our wedding was to hire her as our wedding planner. Thanks to her and the excellent team of vendors we had our perfect wedding.

She will make sure all you wish for on your special day will come true. Krizia’s energy is amazing and contagious. Very organized, professional, caring and always with a full alphabet planning options. Does not matter what time or day of the week, she is always available for you and all your concerns. Our family and friends were amazed how beautiful, organized and fun was our big day.

Our day was PERFECT! Gracias Krizia por TODO! Tienes un pequeño pedacito de nuestro corazón.

XOXO,
    Wildalys y Arnaldo
  • Fanny
    Fanny R. Married on 11/30/2019

Our dream wedding!!!

Krizia is the best destination wedding planner! She is very qualified, professional, accessible and super enthusiastic wedding planner!! She is always with a plan A, B, C! Her knowledge makes everything easy and all the vendors she recommend for your wedding are the Best! She also did all of floral decorations and it was beyond beautiful!!! All of my guests told us it was one of the best and beautiful weddings they attended. We are very very happy that Krizia and her team makes our bid day come true!
    Mark Married on 03/23/2019

Made our day very special!

We hired Krizia to be our wedding planner and we are so glad we did! Krizia had the perfect package of services for what we needed. Through the planning process she was professional, answered all of my questions and make very helpful suggestions. She also has a great team around her. On the day of we had Luisa and Tayra who did the day of coordination. They were really amazing. Things came up and they were on top of it! They made me feel at ease which really allowed me to enjoy our special day. I really can't say enough kind words for the job they did. If you need a planner, hire Krizia and her team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

22 photos · 11/21/2018
  • Melanie & Joeseph
    40 photos · 07/21/2018

Eleganza Music Services Eleganza Music Services Wedding Musicians

Excelente coordinadora. Muy organizada y muy amable.

Miguel Alexan Hair & Makeup Artist Miguel Alexan Hair & Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the best wedding planer in Puerto Rico

Sabe a... Gloria Sabe a... Gloria Wedding Cakes

Professional, Caring and Humble are just a few words that describe Krizia the best. It is a pleasure working with her and the feedback from the couples is amazing!

Caguas Norte Calle Florencia F4 Gurabo, PR, 00725
Location of (Krizia Diaz Event Management Firm)
Caguas Norte Calle Florencia F4 Caguas, PR, 007725