Moi Chic Wedding and Event Planner

San Juan, PR View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Abou Us:

I will confess that when I am not coordinating events, I'm traveling around the world. I have a passion for travel, exploring different cultures, and tasting new cuisines. However, out of all my journeys, event planning is the one that satisfies me the most.

My beautiful journey of event planning dates to 2009. Since then, I have designed amazing events. This profession has taught me great lessons and has paved the way for my education and for future work experiences. For five years, I have been selected by Wedding Wire among the best wedding vendors. In addition, I am one of the pioneers in Puerto Rico to be officially certified as a wedding planner by Wedding MBA.

My career in event planning is backed by my bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing; thereafter I completed a postgraduate degree in Event Production and Marketing. Additionally, in my commitment with maintaining high standards in the industry, I have taken workshops and continuing education courses with various worldwide renowned professionals.

Throughout my career, I’ve had the opportunity to work with clients from my beautiful “Isla del Encanto”, as well as, with clients from different parts of the world that select Puerto Rico as their wedding destination. For example, we have received couples from Africa, England, Philippines, Egypt, Mexico, and India, among others.

I truly LOVE what I do, I put all my energy into each of my events and ensure I meet the expectations of my clients to a 100%. Each event must be unique, exhilarating, and meet the couple’s dream. Thus, our services are individually crafted and highly personalized.

About Our Services:

In Moi Chic Events, we take very seriously the task of getting to know our clients’ necessities and ideas, analyzing them, and guaranteeing their accurate implementation and translating into a unique and extraordinary event.

Full Event Planning:

This service is designed for those clients/couples looking for full assistance throughout the whole planning process; covering all aspects of the event. This is our most complete service and the one we recommend to our clients, particularly those with busy lifestyles who can’t compromise their time, but still warranting an amazing and personalized event.

Partial Wedding Planning:

This service is intended for those couples that have more time in their hands and would prefer to search for services and vendors at their own pace. We will then design, adjust, and ultimate necessary details to have a cohesive and successful event.

Destination Weddings:

This service is specifically designed having in mind those clients that live outside of Puerto Rico. We can’t imagine how difficult it is to delegate to someone else one of the most important milestones in your life; but rest assured that we will ensure that you can build that trust in us to design your once in a lifetime special event. We will work together throughout the entire process, providing guidance in choosing the best services and ensuring an amazing stay in Puerto Rico for you and your guests.

Moi Chic Events is designed for couples who are looking for a professional’s assistance on their wedding day. These event planners have experience planning weddings of all different types, including civil, cultural, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious,same-sex and elopements. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
    • Among others
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sunny Married on 05/27/2022

Dream Indian wedding in Puerto Rico

Where to start! As a half Puerto Rican / half-Indian I had a vision of doing an Indian wedding in Puerto Rico. I talked to so many wedding planners, but felt like most of them weren’t listening to what I wanted or that I was just one wedding in a long list of weddings they would do. When I met Ricardo, we immediately had a connection. He spent a long time just listening to my vision, and by the end of our call he was helping me come up with ideas, giving me suggestions, while also sounding so excited by the opportunity.

I was so worried about doing a destination Indian wedding – I have a demanding job and knew I’d need to find a wedding planner that I could trust because there was no way I’d be able to handle all the details. Ricardo was exactly that and more. We did a 3-day 140 person Indian wedding including mehendi, Sangeet, Baraat, ceremony, and reception. While not Indian himself, Ricardo did so much research to make sure he was prepped for every consultation and asked questions to make sure I hadn’t forgotten any detail and that he understood every part of the process

Ricardo helped me find top-notch vendors at reasonable prices who are smart, experienced, and enthusiastic. He coordinated a pre-trip wedding for us to meet and greet all of our vendors and go over our vision so that we were all on the same page. He even helped me bring to life my ideas that he had never done before (e.g., working with local shops to get vouchers that we could include in all the welcome bags). Ricardo adapted to my working style – he worked around my schedule to set up consultations. He was available by text, email, or zoom. He would send me photos / sources of inspiration to help me make decisions. When I was feeling overwhelmed, he was able to sense it and would lean in to helped me make decisions.

We ended up having to reschedule our wedding due to COVID. It was an incredibly difficult and hard decision, but Ricardo helped me think through all of our options. We thought about hiring testers on site, getting masks, and scaling down the guest list. When we ended up rescheduling, he drafted the email for me to send to all my guests and worked with all the vendors to find a new date. The whole process, was seamless. When my original wedding date came around, Ricardo sent me a puzzle in the mail so that I would have something to keep my mind off the fact that we had to reschedule. It was so sweet and thoughtful.

The day of the wedding, Ricardo was calm, cool, and collected. When our priest had last minute changes, he accommodated the adjustments with ease. He gave me the space to actually enjoy my wedding and even surprised me with custom Indian menus he had printed for our reception. I remember walking into the rooms for the Sangeet and Reception and being so overwhelmed with feelings of happiness. You spend so long planning for one day, and to have all of it come to life, felt so magical.

Our wedding ran on time, the food was excellent, and our guests danced their heads off. Ricardo served so many roles for my wedding – he was my planner, my advocate, and my friend. He was such an integral part of the planning process that by the end of the wedding, my parents felt like he was part of the family and we still keep in touch.

Stop thinking about who you should hire and just pick Ricardo. You wont regret it.
    Avanson C. Married on 05/06/2022

Ricardo Diaz - Amazing support and coordination for our wedding

Ricardo helped my Fiancé and I plan the wedding of our dreams. Not only was he very knowledgeable about the area and highly-positive reviewed vendors, he also gets things done in a timely manner with effective communication.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Eleganza Music Services Eleganza Music Services Wedding Musicians

I really like the way Ricardo works, he is very good at what he does. A+ !

Yuvi Plena Yuvi Plena Wedding Bands

Ricardo has been one of those event planners committed with details and quality in activities and weddings he had used us. He uses the best rated vendors in the market to make your activity an amazing one.

Gabriel Gonzalez Photography + Wedding Cinema Gabriel Gonzalez Photography + Wedding Cinema Wedding Photographers

Great attention to details. Extremely professional and awesome to work with. Highly recommended!

San Juan San Juan, PR, 00901
Location of (Moi Chic Wedding and Event Planner)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding