Lorraine's Flowers Reviews

Lorraine's Flowers 6
Lorraine's Flowers 7
  • Luschka

Luschka · Getting married on 11/20/2021

My ceremony and reception venues were beautifully decorated. She took what I wanted and executed it perfectly. My bouquet was to so gorgeous. I loved everything and so happy that my wedding planner pointed me in the right direction of choosing Lorraine's Flowers as my decorators. Numerous guests have told me how beautiful the decorations at both the church and reception were.

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • Jason

Jason Hull · Married on 08/09/2019

Made vision come true

Lorraine's Flowers made our wedding ceremony so beautiful. Planning a destination wedding and handling everything over the phone/email can be difficult but Patricia made it very easy. She accommodated our requests and the finished product was a dream come true.

They had everything we were looking for. Not just flowers, but a gazebo, aisle runner, lanterns, etc.

Thank you again Patricia for making our wedding so beautiful and transforming our vision into a reality.

-Jason & Francesha

Lorraine's Flowers 14
  • Chris

Christopher · Married on 07/08/2019

Excellent Service!!

Lorraine's Flowers made our ceremony that much more beautiful! From start to finish, Ms. Torres ensured that a somewhat stressful planning process was as simple as possible. From fast communication, to flexible planning (especially when I kept tweaking parts of our original plan!), and the highest levels of professionalism and excellence with the delivery and setup of our floral arrangements, arbor, and additional accessories. I couldn't recommend Lorraine's Flowers any more highly!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Lorraine's Flowers 15

Jaime · Married on 06/14/2019

Blown away!!

I can't begin to say enough about Patricia!!! Words can't describe how talented and creative she is! She took my "Pinterest wedding" and blew it out of the water!! When she delivered our Bouquets and Boutonnieres, I was first greeted with warm hug then, I took it all in!! STUNNING!! Walking down the isle was a surreal moment in itself and seeing what she had created from my "ideas" was breathtaking!!! Upon walking into our reception room, I was brought to tears!!! Our centerpieces were sensational!!! The decor was out of this world!!! I couldn't believe this was MY WEDDING!! It was beyond what I had dreamed of!! Our guests were raving about how elegant and beautiful everything was!! Her patience and sweet personality make working with her so pleasant!! If there was one aspect of our wedding that I could go on about, it was what Patricia had created!! Patricia, you are one of a kind and We can't begin to thank you enough!! You gave us more than the wedding we had been dreaming of, and we will be forever grateful!! Thanks for everything!! 😘😘

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Lorraine's Flowers 20
    Lorraine's Flowers 21

Arelis · Married on 06/08/2019

¡Excelente servicio!

Haber contado con los servicios de Patricia para nuestra boda fue, definitivamente, una buena decisión. Desde el primer contacto pude sentir su compromiso, responsabilidad y flexibilidad con lo que hace. Muestra que su mayor interés es poder acomodarse a las peticiones del cliente. Siempre me sentí cómoda y segura con sus servicios. El contacto fue mayormente entre correos electrónicos y llamadas telefónicas, lo cual me daba tranquilidad durante el proceso (comunicación). Me ofrecía sugerencias y siempre fue honesta (ej. flores que iban con mi presupuesto). Agradezco mucho haber contado con su trabajo para nuestra boda, es excelente y la recomendamos al 100%.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Adrian

Adrian · Married on 05/26/2019

Elegance!!!

Working with Patricia was great. Everything looked elegant. We even messed up the count of our boutonnières and that was no problem for her. She made us one free of charge right before the wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2019

alejandra · Married on 05/19/2019

Divine & Delightful

We had the best experience we could have asked for with Patricia Lorraine’s Flowers. She was responsive, professional, flexible, patient, attentive to detail, amicable and did a lovely job with all the flowers and decorations for our wedding. She bought to life exactly what we had in mind. I was lucky enough to meet her in person when she was in NYC and she made time to meet to meet me even though she had a busy seminar schedule. I truly appreciated Patricia’s way of going above and beyond for us and making our day stress-free. All our guests talked about how amazing the romantic look was for our wedding. The lavender decor was a perfect touch to all our decorations. Patricia even provided the flowers for my wedding cake and the flower headpieces for the flower girls. My flowers lasted me a long time and they smelled incredible days after our wedding. Thank you so much Patricia

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Lorraine's Flowers 22
    Lorraine's Flowers 23
    Lorraine's Flowers 24
    Lorraine's Flowers 25
  • Xiomi

Xiomi · Married on 04/14/2019

Perfect fit!

Patricia was a referral from our wedding planner. She was quick to reply, and captured my vision & colors with just a few pictures. Easy with all the changes I made, working with us and letting us how everything was going. Met her for the very first time when she came to my hotel room to drop the bouquets. She had this warm smile and felt we were in great hands. Professional, quality work and great communication. Recommended!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Xuewei

Xuewei Wu · Married on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the beautiful work!

I cannot express how much I loved her work. I’m a very picky person on decoration. But her work is exactly what I wanted, bohemian and flowy. Other places were quoting me unreasonable price, but her quote was very reasonable. I love the wood arch she created for my wedding, so pretty!!! A big thank you for my big day.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Lorraine's Flowers 26
    Lorraine's Flowers 27
    Lorraine's Flowers 28
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/03/2019

Lorraine’s Team was Beyond Amazing

I never thought I would be so emotionally connected to the flowers at my wedding. It definitely has a lot to do with the kindness Lorraine and Veronica showed me throughout the whole process. I reached out to them thinking that there was no way I could afford them but they worked with me to create a personalized vision. I appreciated this so much because I had previously spoken to another florist who was down right ride and offensive when I told her that I couldn’t afford her minimum. After I told Lorraine and Veronica the story of my bad experience they comforted me and assured me that my wedding would be beautiful. When I walked into my wedding and saw how they brought my vision to life I cried so much. I can’t thank them enough for all their work and making everything more beautiful than I imagined.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you Patricia!

Lorraine’s Flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Patricia was great to work with. She was recommended by our wedding coordinator and we met her on one of our trips to PR. She walked us through our venue and gave us an idea of her work for the day.

Her ideas and images surpassed our expectations. Our ceremony was so pretty at La Rogativa filled with dark wood chairs, a large frame with flower decor and hanging silk. The whole image was dream like and I can’t wait until we get our professional shots back to relive it.

The reception was covered with flowers, candelabras, candles and the whole vibe was romantic. Our venue was Hotel Convento and Patricia and her team took an empty space and turned it into a gorgeous oasis. One of my favorite parts was a lounge she created for our guest. I also can’t forget the hair pieces she made for me and my ladies ;)

Patricia was always prompt, flexible with changes, professional and kind. I highly recommend her work.

Thank you Patricia for everything! I wish you all the success and happiness.

Cindy & Preston

Lorraine's Flowers 39
    Lorraine's Flowers 40

Heather · Married on 02/10/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Patricia provided beautiful flowers for our wedding, we receive multiple compliments from our guests. She was very easy to work with and responsive leading up to the weddings. Highly recommend Lorraine's Flowers!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Heather

Heather Torres · Married on 02/09/2019

Best in Business

Patricia came recommended to us and I'm so glad she was! She was able to capture exactly the vision and look I was going for. Her decorations and floral arrangements were more amazing than I could have EVER imagined and brought me to tears the first time I saw them. My wedding was simply perfect and Patricia was instrumental in making that happen. Would highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2019

Stunning Flowers and Decor!!!

We met with Patricia Lorraine Torres of Lorraine’s Flowers long prior to our wedding and felt comfortable with her immediately. She was warm and kind. She understood our vision and we hired her right away. She was accommodating with our budget and did everything she could to give us what we wanted at a price we were comfortable with.

We had our wedding ceremony at Castillo San Cristobal the same weekend as the San Sebastián Festival. Patricia worked with the Castillo Manager and pulled off a small miracle getting the decor and chairs we had rented from her to the site. She spent tons of time making it happen for us.

On the day of the wedding, Patricia hand delivered the bouquets and boutaniers. They were perfect! Exactly what I had envisioned. We needed a couple last minute boutaniers and a corsage after she left. Even though it wasn’t part of our contract before, Patricia put them together and delivered them quickly. Things pop up on a wedding day and Patricia seamlessly navigated without batting an eyelash.

When we got to the reception venue, I realized what an incredible artist Patricia is. She went above and beyond my vision and created a breathtaking space that was way better than anything I could have dreamt of. Looking back at the photos, I am overwhelmed with the beauty and care that went into each arrangement. I am so grateful to Patricia for all she did for us.

I highly recommend Lorraine’s Flowers to anyone looking for a florist. She was a joy to work with! Thank you, Patricia!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2019

Great service! Beautiful flowers!

I am so glad I went with Lorraine’s flowers! First of all, Patricia Lorraine was so awesome to work with. She answered all my questions, sent me pictures of what I might be interested in, was highly responsive, and very professional. The flowers arrived on time and she even threw in an extra something just to make it more special. I was so pleased! Pricing was also very reasonable! Trust me, I searched! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Lorraine's Flowers 41
    Lorraine's Flowers 42
    Lorraine's Flowers 43
    Lorraine's Flowers 44
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful Flowers & Decorations

We hired Patricia to do our wedding flowers and decorations. She was very responsive, professional and flexible. I communicated with her mostly via email since I was planning my wedding from NY, but we also scheduled some phone calls as we got closer to the wedding date. She took my inspiration photos and ideas and brought them all to life. I had changed my mind on some things and added things along the way and she was always so accommodating. Her staff did an amazing job setting up and everything looked so beautiful. Her services were affordable. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia · Married on 10/06/2018

Decoración de ensueño

La decoración de mi boda quedó de ensueño gracias al excelente trabajo realizado por Lorraine’s Flowers. No pude haber seleccionado mejor decoradora, extremadamente profesional, flexible (le pedí muchísimos cambios y siempre estuvo dispuesta a realizarlos sin problema), responsable y la calidad de su trabajo es excepcional. Cuando llegué al salón de la recepción de mi boda tanto mi esposo como yo quedamos totalmente en shock con lo precioso que había quedado todo, sobrepasó nuestras expectativas en todo el sentido de la palabra. Los invitados no paraban de decirme lo hermoso que había quedado todo, de verdad que les estaremos eternamente agradecidos por el trabajo de excelencia que realizaron para que la boda quedara tan hermosa! Sin duda alguna fueron uno de los mejores suplidores que seleccionamos para nuestro gran día. Los recomendaré siempre!! Gracias!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kara · Married on 09/08/2018

Love, love, loved her! She was spectacular and so flexible. We continued to add on things and she accommodated every request. The flowers and centerpieces were so gorgeous and beyond everything I ever expected. I sent her a couple pictures and she provided the highest quality and most elegant flowers. Not only did we love her but, every single person we worked with knows and respects her work!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Lorraine's Flowers 45
    Lorraine's Flowers 46
    Lorraine's Flowers 47
    Lorraine's Flowers 48

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2018

If you are looking for a phenomenal florist, look no further! Lorraine's execution in designing the decor for our wedding at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar was more than I could have ever dreamed of. When I first emailed her, I sent her pictures of the flowers that I liked and a picture of the centerpieces that I wanted to mimic but told her I was flexible. She created a quote just for us and provided pictures of the flowers that she was thinking of using. I had a few minor changes to the original quote and she was MORE than accommodating. She created gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, an upgraded wedding arch with flowers and beautiful table-settings that provided the perfect ambiance for our dream destination wedding. I was highly impressed with the quality of her work and her eye for gorgeous flower arrangements. We were truly blessed to have Lorraine for our wedding and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Lorraine's Flowers 49
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

Wow. Patricia at Lorraine's Flowers blew us away in designing the decor for our wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre last weekend. The flowers were stunning and far surpassed anything we could have imagined. Honestly, we didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted our wedding to look like, but we knew we wanted some combination of rustic and tropical and let her take it from there. She took that and ran, creating gorgeous bouquets and garlands and table-settings that provided a beautiful backdrop for our dream destination wedding. The flowers were so over-the-top that both our fathers even noticed and commented on how amazing the flowers were that adorned every corner of the venue.

Logistically speaking, Patricia was SO on top of her game throughout the process of planning our wedding (twice, due to hurricane rescheduling) - she was clear, incredibly responsive, and providing detailed itemized contracts for review and revision. We could not have been more impressed or fortunate to snag Lorraine's Flowers for our wedding and could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2018

Beautiful work!

We hired Patricia to decorate all of our locations - church, cocktail hour, reception. She delivered beautiful arrangements! We had a large order of different types of white flowers, as well as greenery throughout the cocktail hour. I requested a custom made bouquet which I fell in love with, almost at the last moment, and she was able to accommodate the request. I simply loved her work! Her prices are more than reasonable, for the work she produces on your special day. Thank you Patricia! You are simply amazing!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Awilda · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I got married on May 19th 2018 at Rest Zafra del Caribe in Gurabo PR. We selected Lorraine's Flowers as a recommendation from my wedding coordinator (Maria Lugo). I also knew her work from previous experiences as she has done the Christmas decorations and flower arrangements for the company that I work for in the past so I knew that I was in great hands!!. Lorraine did the decoration and flower arrangements for my wedding ceremony and reception. She also did a beautiful flower arrangement to décor my room as I got ready at my house. She also did all the flower arrangements for my bridesmaids and me and the butoniels for the groomsmen and groom. Working with her was great. She was available when I needed to ask questions or her opinion on things. I bought some décor pieces that I liked and wanted to use as part of the decoration and she complemented them with her ideas. The color scheme was white, beige, and gold; the end result was a dream. When I arrived at Zafra and saw the ceremony and reception areas, my breath was taken away. Everything was beautiful, delicate, and classy. Everyone loved it, specially us. Lorraine's recommendations for the rentals was also great (Festiva at Las Piedras PR). This is a family owned business and they treated me well. If you are looking for someone to do your wedding decorations; give Lorraine a chance and follow her recommendations. You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/17/2018

Lorraine’s flowers is the top choice in Puerto Rico! Patricia and her team exceeded our expectations for our wedding. She helped us select the perfect flowers and designs for our wedding to make it the most beautiful and memorable day. The bouquets and centerpieces for the dinner tables absolutely took our breathe away. Even days after the wedding, the bouquets are still gorgeous! If you want perfect flowers and decor for your wedding, you must choose Lorraine’s Flowers! Thank you Patricia and your whole team!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Camilla · Married on 05/17/2018

I cannot thank Patricia enough, she was an angel and the perfect decorator anyone could ask for. She listened to all of mundo visions, gave me her opinion on a few things and told me not to worry about cause everything would be perfect the day off. I bothered her a few times with all the changes on number of guests and size of tables, she was very patient with me, very comforting and made all the changes necessary. We met a few times and she was always on time, always with a smile on her face. She made me feel secure, and excited! At the end everything was PERFECT! My bouquet was beautiful, all my decor was the way I wanted, she even made my little dog a flower colar, she was our flower girl. She is AMAZING! THANK YOU

Sent on 05/31/2018