Lorraine's Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Luschka
    Luschka Getting married on 11/20/2021
    My ceremony and reception venues were beautifully decorated. She took what I wanted and executed it perfectly. My bouquet was to so gorgeous. I loved everything and so happy that my wedding planner pointed me in the right direction of choosing Lorraine's Flowers as my decorators. Numerous guests have told me how beautiful the decorations at both the church and reception were.
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 07/08/2021

Greatest flowers and decor--seriously look no further than Patricia and her team!

Patricia was such a pleasure to work with! Flowers and gardening are a true passion of mine so this was one piece of planning that I really enjoyed and was important to me. Patricia helped me make changes to my initial plans throughout the process (because your mind will change, and then it will change again).

Her work speaks for itself, and honestly it was more beautiful than I could ever imagine, it absolutely took my breath away. Every single person mentioned how gorgeous the altar décor, table arrangements and bouquets were. In addition to flowers, Patricia’s selection of candles, vases, and other table décor is the epitome of class and high quality.

Patricia, Austin and I are so thankful to you and your team for all that you did for us
    Jessi D. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing florist!!

WOW!! Patricia’s work is hands down the most beautiful floral work I have ever seen- bar none. She was very responsive and accommodating to all of my ideas and requests. When I arrived to the venue, I was completely blown away by the gorgeous display she had put together. She truly brought my vision to life and put together absolutely magnificent wedding arrangements.
    Kritzia A. Married on 05/29/2021

Una decoración excepcional

Patricia hizo un trabajo excepcional que superó nuestras expectativas. Desde el primer contacto, Patricia siempre fue muy amable y hasta nos dio sugerencias de lugares para celebrar la boda. Patricia siempre estuvo disponible para nosotros cuando teniamos preguntas o queríamos hacer cambios a la decoración. Ella nos dio sugerencias de flores, decoración, sillas y manteles que se ajustaban a nuestro presupuesto y visión. El día antes de la boda, todo fluyó con normalidad y el resultado final fue precioso. Cada detalle de las hojas, flores, colores, vasijas y manteles combinaban a la perfección. El estilo de nuestra decoración fue romántico, delicado y elegante. Fue por tal razón que escogimos a Patricia Lorraine porque sus decoraciones son sutiles y elegantes. Haber escogido a Patricia para nuestra boda fue de las mejores decisiones que tomamos. ¡Gracias Patricia!
    Michelle G. Married on 05/20/2021

Amazing Company

This company is seriously amazing. I had my original florist cancel two weeks before my wedding. I contacted this company and they agreed To work with me even though we were rushed. They were super responsive and caring about us. The flowers also looked amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better florist.
  • Rosmary
    Rosmary B. Married on 12/29/2020

We Knew She Was The Best And Still Blew Us Away!

When researching decorators it was clear Lorraine was heads and shoulders above the other vendors. It was an easy choice. However, what she did for our wedding simply blew us away! We had high expectations but her decorations were beyond those expectations - they were perfect and the most beautiful decorations and flowers we had ever seen! She was professional, organized, flexible and did we say how incredible everything looked? If you have a chance to hire Lorraine - don't hesitate. She is the BEST!
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid C. Married on 12/12/2020

The most talented ever!

I’ve always admired Lorraine’s work. I followed her on social media, and would find myself seeing her work and dreaming of what my wedding day would be like. So when the planning started, I just knew it had to be her.

When we talked about what we liked and wanted, all I knew was that I loved her work. Period. I trusted her. I trusted her god blessed creativity and vision. That was all I could truly give her, a blanc canvas. And people, IT WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER!!

It was emotionally beautiful, magical, romantic, more than I ever imagined, more than I could ever dream of wanting. The passion for creation and what she does was present in every detail of the decoration. And if I start on my bouquet I will never finish; it was the most perfect, most beautiful bouquet ever!

Our wedding day was a dream come true because of Lorraine’s masterful work.
    Petra P. Married on 07/11/2020

I couldn’t wish for more beautiful flowers

My husband and I weren’t sure if we will be able to do our ceremony due to covid so we didn’t find any florist until 5 days before and the whole process was just awesome. Lorraine’s Flowers were so professional, the communication was easy and quick. The flowers which we got were really beautiful and made our ceremony stunning I couldn’t wish for more. Definitely highly recommending and thank you soooo much for everything!!! Love it, love it, love it ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • Victoria
    Victoria D. Married on 07/03/2020

Perfection!

Patricia's work for my wedding took my breath away! She went above and beyond with all decorations and perfectly achieved my dream wedding. Shes super flexible, sweet, professional and experienced. I did not cry during my vows but I did when I saw my venue! Loved working with her 100%!
    Julia Married on 05/09/2020

The Right Choice

Lorraine’s Flowers did the flower decorations for my daughter’s wedding. Patricia Lorraine was personable, REAL, very professional, organize and responsive. She will work closely with you to ensure your vision comes to life. Lorraine’s Flowers arranged the bridal bouquets, cocktail hour, reception decoration and created the most beautiful Chuppah for the outdoor ceremony. It was honestly more beautiful than we had imagined! Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the flower arrangements and decorations were. Patricia Lorraine knew all the right questions to ask and was able to capture my daughter’s vision. She was also very knowledgeable and easy to work with and made the process go smoothly.
    After many months of planning we were blown away by Lorraine’s Flowers amazing floral pieces they were literally everything we could’ve ever dreamed of.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Lorraine’s Flowers to any bride looking for floral and wedding decor. I cannot find the words to express my gratitude to Patricia Lorraine and her team. Thank you, Lorraine’s Flowers, you really were The Right Choice for my daughter’s special day.
  • Sasha
    Sasha S. Married on 03/01/2020

Professional and goes above and beyond!

Patricia executed the vision I had excellently! The decor was breathtaking! She was professional, detail oriented and super sweet! She showed me around the venue via FaceTime on one of her visits to the venue prior to my wedding and even gave me an option B and C in case the weather didn’t hold up! She gave me different seating options and decoration ideas to make the most of the space. I could not be happier with services! Worth every penny! Thank you Patricia!
  • Martha
    Martha Married on 02/21/2020

Marvelous Experience!

I remember seeing Lorraine’s Flowers all over Instagram and waiting to be engaged so I could book them! I literally booked them 2 weeks after. Patricia let me know she was at a wedding convention in NY and I ran to meet her! Communication was flawless and after showing her some Pinterest ideas, she knew exactly what I had in mind. The execution was flawless and all of our guests were impressed at the vibrancy and tropical vibes of our wedding in Puerto Rico. She also helped me by finding clear umbrellas when I thought it would rain on the wedding day. We’re so grateful to Patricia and her team for making our wedding absolutely stunning.
  • Odette
    Odette G. Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing!

We could not have been happier with how everything turned out. It was PERFECT!!! The decor and flowers were elegant and so more than we could have hoped for. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Gracias, Patricia!!
  • Leandra
    Leandra B. Married on 02/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Patricia is beyond talented. After looking at some of her work and her Instagram page, I fell in love with Lorraine’s flowers. She understood my vision and everything turned out above and beyond what I had pictured. Throughout the planning period with Patricia, we found her to be organized, responsive and patient with some of my indecisiveness. Our bouquets turned out stunning and all of the guests couldn’t stop talking about the centerpieces. She is particular about every detail and is such a kind person to work with. What is truly amazing about Patricia (and sets her apart) is that she is able to bring to life many different visions and styles. Her and her team are top notch!
  • Brianna
    Brianna C. Married on 02/14/2020

Hired for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico

WOW! Is just one of the words that comes to mind when trying to describe the incredible job Patricia did. Our wedding decor and flowers were absolutely amazing! We met her in person about 4 days before our wedding. But the over all process of communicating with her long distance was so easy. She truly took her time, listened, and put all of our ideas together to make our vision come to life! She even surprised us with a few added touches that took our breath away on our wedding day. She is a true artist, and for our special day she created magic! If you hire her she will exceed every single expectation you could ever have!
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 02/08/2020

Extremely Passionate and Talented

Patricia is an extremely talented and passionate florist! She worked with me and went back-and-forth on what ideas I had for the wedding. She was very patient with me and really great at communicating over the phone. We finally narrowed my vision down after speaking several times. She absolutely nailed it on the day of. She went above and beyond my expectations. I wish I could’ve taken every thing home because it was so beautiful!! She made my dreams come to life and I am so grateful to her and her talent ! She is AMAZING!!!! I would choose her again every single time! We got so many compliments on the flowers and decor. Her passion and talent are apparent. I loved all of our PR vendors and I couldn’t have been more happy on our wedding day. Thank you a million times! :)
  • KAREN
    Karen C. Married on 01/20/2020

Gazebo only, but did discuss other options.

We got our gazebo done from Lorraine Flowers, we had also discussed flower options and ideas, but since I wasn't too picky, I went ahead with another option. Great for others and can tell she can make your visions come true.
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette Married on 01/11/2020

Our vision brought to live

Patrícia is amazing she took our vision and made something elegant and beautiful more than expected. We just gave her the idea and she worked a designed more that we had in mind.
    Thank you Patricia for your excellent work and for your perfect design.
    Linda S. Married on 01/08/2020

Wonderful Experience!

She was wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 01/03/2020

Best Flowers Ever

Lorraine was the best from the beginning. She always answered on quickly and made our budget work for what we wanted. The flowers and decoration on the day of were perfect. Everything looked amazing and the guests were so impressed. I only wished I could've said thank you in person to Lorraine. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 12/15/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Personalized Customer Service!

Most beautiful flowers! My bridesmaids’ bouquets were the most unique dusty rose color. I had never seen that color before, but they were gorgeous. We also ordered a flower arrangement for the bride and groom’s table that was a mixture of red, pink and white roses. I really appreciated that Patricia delivered the flowers herself on the day of the wedding and she was so kind to throw in petals for the fountain in the reception area and petals for the aisle runner without extra charge. It added such a beautiful touch to the ceremony and reception and our wedding photos look amazing with the petals on the aisle. I coordinated with Patricia remotely, so it was kind of a leap of faith to not be able to see flowers in person, but I was so very pleased with how all our flowers looked! Patricia was always quick to respond and made sure that I got what I had asked for. Thank you for making our special day even more beautiful!
  • Viviana
    Viviana C. Married on 12/12/2019

Beautiful work! Thank you!

We picked Lorraine's Flowers for our Rehearsal dinner and I am still in shock with how beautiful everything was!!!! It was truly magical! Patricia was absolutely amazing. From day one she was very helpful and super nice. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! THANK YOU!! xx Viviana & Thomas
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 12/07/2019

Thank you!

Patricia was amazing! She worked closely with me to create my perfect day. She really pulled out all the stops. My guests are still talking about the floral arrangements and the decor for the day. Thank you Patricia and team for your outstanding service!
  • Silmarie
    Silmarie T. Married on 12/07/2019

Stunning Decorations

Our coordinator recommended her and I am so happy she did our decorations. Working with her was so easy. I just gave her a few pics from Pinterest of what I liked and she came up with the entire concept. The experience of working with her was so seamless that I asked her to do our rehearsal too. We had over 80 people who came from the US for our wedding and everyone kept saying "The flowers are amazing!".
  • Monica
    Monica J. Married on 11/30/2019

Loved absolutely everything! Simply amazing!

Everything I wanted/dreamed of and beyond!
    I truly loved the outcome, everyone kept saying how beautiful the room was!
    Her work is impeccable and the process to get there is amazing!
    At first I had no idea of how I wanted the decor but Lorraine made sure she got to know us and our styles. Her guidance, professionalism and expertise were amazing! I would most definitely recommend her if you want a dreamy wedding!