Lorraine's Flowers Reviews

Lorraine's Flowers 7
  • Sonia

Sonia · Married on 10/06/2018

Decoración de ensueño

La decoración de mi boda quedó de ensueño gracias al excelente trabajo realizado por Lorraine’s Flowers. No pude haber seleccionado mejor decoradora, extremadamente profesional, flexible (le pedí muchísimos cambios y siempre estuvo dispuesta a realizarlos sin problema), responsable y la calidad de su trabajo es excepcional. Cuando llegué al salón de la recepción de mi boda tanto mi esposo como yo quedamos totalmente en shock con lo precioso que había quedado todo, sobrepasó nuestras expectativas en todo el sentido de la palabra. Los invitados no paraban de decirme lo hermoso que había quedado todo, de verdad que les estaremos eternamente agradecidos por el trabajo de excelencia que realizaron para que la boda quedara tan hermosa! Sin duda alguna fueron uno de los mejores suplidores que seleccionamos para nuestro gran día. Los recomendaré siempre!! Gracias!

Kara · Married on 09/08/2018

Love, love, loved her! She was spectacular and so flexible. We continued to add on things and she accommodated every request. The flowers and centerpieces were so gorgeous and beyond everything I ever expected. I sent her a couple pictures and she provided the highest quality and most elegant flowers. Not only did we love her but, every single person we worked with knows and respects her work!

Lorraine's Flowers 8
    Lorraine's Flowers 9
    Lorraine's Flowers 10
    Lorraine's Flowers 11

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2018

If you are looking for a phenomenal florist, look no further! Lorraine's execution in designing the decor for our wedding at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar was more than I could have ever dreamed of. When I first emailed her, I sent her pictures of the flowers that I liked and a picture of the centerpieces that I wanted to mimic but told her I was flexible. She created a quote just for us and provided pictures of the flowers that she was thinking of using. I had a few minor changes to the original quote and she was MORE than accommodating. She created gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, an upgraded wedding arch with flowers and beautiful table-settings that provided the perfect ambiance for our dream destination wedding. I was highly impressed with the quality of her work and her eye for gorgeous flower arrangements. We were truly blessed to have Lorraine for our wedding and would highly recommend her.

Lorraine's Flowers 12
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

Wow. Patricia at Lorraine's Flowers blew us away in designing the decor for our wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre last weekend. The flowers were stunning and far surpassed anything we could have imagined. Honestly, we didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted our wedding to look like, but we knew we wanted some combination of rustic and tropical and let her take it from there. She took that and ran, creating gorgeous bouquets and garlands and table-settings that provided a beautiful backdrop for our dream destination wedding. The flowers were so over-the-top that both our fathers even noticed and commented on how amazing the flowers were that adorned every corner of the venue.

Logistically speaking, Patricia was SO on top of her game throughout the process of planning our wedding (twice, due to hurricane rescheduling) - she was clear, incredibly responsive, and providing detailed itemized contracts for review and revision. We could not have been more impressed or fortunate to snag Lorraine's Flowers for our wedding and could not recommend her more highly.

Awilda · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I got married on May 19th 2018 at Rest Zafra del Caribe in Gurabo PR. We selected Lorraine's Flowers as a recommendation from my wedding coordinator (Maria Lugo). I also knew her work from previous experiences as she has done the Christmas decorations and flower arrangements for the company that I work for in the past so I knew that I was in great hands!!. Lorraine did the decoration and flower arrangements for my wedding ceremony and reception. She also did a beautiful flower arrangement to décor my room as I got ready at my house. She also did all the flower arrangements for my bridesmaids and me and the butoniels for the groomsmen and groom. Working with her was great. She was available when I needed to ask questions or her opinion on things. I bought some décor pieces that I liked and wanted to use as part of the decoration and she complemented them with her ideas. The color scheme was white, beige, and gold; the end result was a dream. When I arrived at Zafra and saw the ceremony and reception areas, my breath was taken away. Everything was beautiful, delicate, and classy. Everyone loved it, specially us. Lorraine's recommendations for the rentals was also great (Festiva at Las Piedras PR). This is a family owned business and they treated me well. If you are looking for someone to do your wedding decorations; give Lorraine a chance and follow her recommendations. You will not regret it!!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/17/2018

Lorraine’s flowers is the top choice in Puerto Rico! Patricia and her team exceeded our expectations for our wedding. She helped us select the perfect flowers and designs for our wedding to make it the most beautiful and memorable day. The bouquets and centerpieces for the dinner tables absolutely took our breathe away. Even days after the wedding, the bouquets are still gorgeous! If you want perfect flowers and decor for your wedding, you must choose Lorraine’s Flowers! Thank you Patricia and your whole team!

Camilla · Married on 05/17/2018

I cannot thank Patricia enough, she was an angel and the perfect decorator anyone could ask for. She listened to all of mundo visions, gave me her opinion on a few things and told me not to worry about cause everything would be perfect the day off. I bothered her a few times with all the changes on number of guests and size of tables, she was very patient with me, very comforting and made all the changes necessary. We met a few times and she was always on time, always with a smile on her face. She made me feel secure, and excited! At the end everything was PERFECT! My bouquet was beautiful, all my decor was the way I wanted, she even made my little dog a flower colar, she was our flower girl. She is AMAZING! THANK YOU

Lorraine's Flowers 13
    Lorraine's Flowers 14
    Lorraine's Flowers 15

Renee · Married on 05/12/2018

I don't know where to begin, Lorraine exceeded my expectations! I had a destination wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! From the arch, reception tables and the bouquets, especially mine, everything was beyond gorgeous! She was amazing with communicating with me and did more than understand what is was that I wanted. To say I loved the way she decorated everything is an understatement! I would HIGHLY recommend her to every bride, especially if your doing a destination wedding!!! She is truly amazing!

Lorraine's Flowers 16
    Lorraine's Flowers 17

Latisha · Married on 05/12/2018

Words can’t describe how enamored I am with the way my wedding decor turned out! Lorraine is truly an artist. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner, Maria Lugo. I had a phone conference with her and instantly fell in love with her energy! She was genuinely enthusiastic and open to all my ideas. She made me feel like my wedding was going to be so gorgeous and she was right! It’s important to note that I wasn’t able to make it back to PR to meet with Lorraine before my wedding so everything we decided on was a mix of Pinterest pictures and work that she had done prior. But, because of her expertise and amazing vibe I placed my trust in her. I wasn’t wrong at all. When I walked into my reception, my jaw DROPPED. She made everything I asked for a reality and more. Seriously, go with Lorraine. You won’t be disappointed!

Lorraine's Flowers 18
    Lorraine's Flowers 19
    Lorraine's Flowers 20
    Lorraine's Flowers 21
    Lorraine's Flowers 22
    Lorraine's Flowers 23
    Lorraine's Flowers 24

Maegan · Married on 03/24/2018

I found Lorraine's Flowers through a list of recommended vendors provided by my venue, Hacienda Siesta Alegre. Patricia was very quick to respond to the many emails I sent her with all kinds of questions. She had the perfect balance of using her expertise and taking my vision into account when creating the flowers/decor for my wedding. I was a bit high maintenance and had a late in the game change up of what I needed and every step of the way she was gracious and flexible. I ended up purchasing and providing a good amount of our decor items and Patricia personally came to our hotel to pick everything up the day before the wedding. She was at the venue the morning of bright and early and proactively set up two ceremony areas because it was raining that day and she wanted to ensure we had a back-up plan ready to go if we needed it. My decor/flowers blew out all expectations I had. They were seriously beautiful and amazing. I'm not someone who put flowers at the top of my priority list, but she really hit it out of the park. Her decor work really showed how much value flowers really add to an event. I would use her again for any party/event I was throwing.

Melanie · Married on 03/16/2018

She made everything look perfect and was easy to communicate with while planning my destination wedding.

Tara · Married on 10/05/2017

Many thanks to Ms. Patricia and the staff at Lorraine Flowers. You certainly made our wedding memorable and we cannot thank you enough. The floral arrangements were absolutely amazing and you certainly hit the mark. You knew exactly what I wanted and you took off like a rocket!!! Thank you, Thank you and Thank you!!

Lorraine's Flowers 25
    Lorraine's Flowers 26

takia · Married on 07/17/2017

I loved the wedding decor. The flowers were everything. I even used a bunch for my bouquet that's how beautiful they were. Thanks for an amazing job, my day was complete. MRS. MONTGOMERY

Carrie · Married on 07/17/2017

I submitted photos of the colors I was looking for and Lorraine gave me exactly what I was hoping to get! My flowers were absolutely beautiful!!

Brenda · Married on 07/15/2017

Completely in love with how everything turned out on our wedding day! Lorraine was so easy to work with and always responded to our questions so promptly. The flowers, the centerpieces, and all of the decorations turned out amazingly... like something out of a fairy tale! Thank you Lorraine, we remain beyond impressed with your work!

Niki · Married on 07/01/2017

I got married at the Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Isla verde on July 1st 2017. Lorraine's Flower was contracted by the hotel and I could see why. From the start of our wedding planning Lorraine was attentive to what I wanted and delivered perfection! I was truly blow away on my wedding day, it turned out to be what I've envisioned and more. Every detail of the reception was beautiful and romantic. Thank you Patricia for everything! it was truly magical.

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2017

Patricia did a BEAUTIFUL job on my floral arrangements and decor for our wedding in June. We were in contact a lot. I honestly do not know much about flowers and arrangements so I was nervous when I was asked "what I like." I made a dream board of floral arrangements I liked and sent them to her and from there she suggested what would be best. Everything that she made for our beach wedding from the archway to the table arrangements to my bridesmaids' and my bouquet was absolutely beautiful! She even made flower crowns for my flower girls at the very last minute. My bridesmaids were getting compliments on their bouquets all night. Everything was so put together so lovely, I'm thankful that we got to work together :)

Chevene · Married on 06/09/2017

We had our 25th Wedding Vow Renewal at the Marriott in San Juan, PR. The arch , my wedding bouquet, Mothers cortsages, and my husbands boutineers were beautiful. I would recommend this vendor for destination weddings

• SnG062017

Shirley · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a Destination Wedding, so everything was done over the phone. I emailed her my ideas and she worked within my budget to create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. She always responded to my emails and returned my calls. I made a couple of changes and she always was so understanding and patient. My flowers look beautiful in the our pictures and they kept all day. Patricia's work is amazing!

Mary · Married on 05/27/2017

Lorraine's Flowers were an absolute dream to work with. Patricia was so wonderful to work with, she was always prompt in her communication and made it a point to ensure that every little detail of our special day was exactly what we had hoped for. When I dreamed of what our ceremony and reception would look like, I could have never imagined that Patricia and her team could have gone above and beyond what I had hoped for. If you are looking for someone who's primary interest is making sure that your wedding day is absolutely magical, I would highly recommend Lorraine's flowers.

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Our expectations were exceded by the talent and creativity of Patricia Lorraine. Refered to us by our wedding planner, she came highly recommended and proved to be nothing short of a gem. We hired Lorraine's Flowers for our Welcome Dinner decor, wedding ceremony and reception and bridal /wedding party bouquets and corsages. I eagerly awaited the day I would get to see what was envisioned on paper. Every detail was impeccable. Patricia captured the spirit of each nights event brilliantly. Charles and I are so honored to have worked with such a gifted and talented professional!

• JanelleT

Janelle · Married on 05/06/2017

Asking Lorraine's Flowers to do my bouquet and boutonnieres was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! She was excellent to communicate with, made every adjustment I asked of her, and created the most amazing bouquet based solely off of pictures I sent her! I was BEYOND thrilled when she delivered it and I couldn't stop hugging her. The flowers and arrangement were the HIGHEST quality and added so much beauty to my day and my pictures. She is the best of the best. Hiring her will be doing yourself (and your photos and your memories, etc.) a favor. Cannot recommend her enough!! So thankful to have had her amazing talent on our special day!

Alana · Married on 04/23/2017

My destination wedding was April 23 2017. Lorraine Flowers was a dream company to work with. Patricia is the kindest person and I added new services so many times and she was always so kind and accommodating to me. She replied quickly and the day of my wedding when I saw the florals and decor I was so emotional. It was everything that I envisioned and more. From the ceremony decor, to decorating my seating chart frame, to the floral pieces for the reception. It was magical and she did an amazing job! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Lillian · Married on 03/18/2017

Patricia Lorraine and all her staff are very professionals, they look for all the details, have a lot of experience and gives you the wedding of your dreams. I am very satisfied of the work they performed on my daughter's weeding! Worth every penny!
    Excellent job!!! I recommend them 100%