On WeddingWire since 2023

Hello, and congratulations!

I'm Michelle, a passionate and certified wedding and event planner with an instinct for creating unforgettable experiences. My bachelors degree is Industrial Microbiology, later on I got my MBA in Business Administration, Project Management certification. I have 2 years of experience in planning and coordinating weddings in addition to 10+ years as a coordinator for large fundraising and corporate events. The largest event I have planned was for Alzheimer disease with 3,500 visitors and 57 vendors, while the most intimate event I have planned was a wedding for 12 guests. I love managing a big crowd and small private events - and I promise to bring my creativity, organization, and attention to detail to every occasion.

As an elder millennial attending and planning many weddings (and who had her own not too long ago!) I am well-versed in the latest trends and industry best practices - but I also bring my own innovative ideas to the table. I have my Wedding and Event Planner Certification and I’m also a Certified Bridal Assistant. Whether you envision a romantic elopement or an elegant garden party, I am here to bring your vision to life in a way that reflects your unique style and personality. I understand the significance of your big day and the commitment you are making to one another, and I aim to exceed your expectations. With my trusty clipboard in hand I'll take care of all the nitty-gritty details so you can focus on enjoying the celebration of a lifetime.

So, grab your confetti, your fireworks, your pitorro - and let's embark on this incredible journey together. Let the wedding planning begin!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Ector
Ector Sent on 07/28/2023

Fully recommended!

Michelle truly took the time to understand our vision for the wedding and turned it into a breathtaking reality. Their attention to detail was impeccable, ensuring that every aspect of the event was flawlessly executed. Every element of the wedding was carefully thought out and exceeded our expectations.

Throughout the planning process, Michelle remained approachable and responsive, addressing all of our concerns promptly. They effortlessly guided us through the entire journey, making what could have been a stressful experience into a joyful and exciting one. Their expertise in the industry was evident as they effortlessly coordinated with vendors, ensuring everything ran smoothly on the big day.
M
Marimir M. Sent on 10/16/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Coordinò todos los asuntos relacionados a mi evento!!! Excelente!!

Excelente servicio! Profesionalismo en todas sus ejecutorias!! Altamente recomendada!!
Isamar
Isamar C. Sent on 10/12/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Michelle was excellent. Highly recommend her.

I hired Michelle for the day of my wedding and she definitely made me feel safe and more relaxed in my special day. Even though I hired her for the wedding day, she met with me a couple of times before the day to make sure everything was perfect.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Michelle Cruz Badia
Michelle Cruz Badia
Planner

Hii (:

I'm Michelle, your Wedding Planner. I have a combination of experience, expertise, personalized services and attention to detail that will make your dream wedding a reality. I take a personal approach to every wedding and the couple is always my priority.

I'm a certified Wedding and Event Planner and Bridal Assistant. That gives me a unique edge, where it helps me focus on the details that are important to you on your special day.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding