Sweet & Cool Ice Cream Socials Reviews

12 | Upper Marlboro, MD

12 Reviews for Sweet & Cool Ice Cream Socials

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/22/2017

They were absolutely amazing and everyone loved the milkshakes and root beer floats. I would use them in the future!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/03/2014

My fiance chose to have a an ice cream Sunday bar at our wedding on May, 3, 2014. We were nothing but pleased with Sweet and Cool Ice Cream Socials. From start to finish, they were very professional, helpful, and wonderful to work with! The employees that served ice cream at our wedding were some of the sweetest people we've ever met! They were so welcoming and very funny! So many of our guests asked about them because they were so sweet to everyone and had everyone laughing! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the ice cream and toppings as well. Everything was so great! :) Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day so special Sweet and Cool!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Tania · Married on 09/14/2013

Nicole was awesome!!! Everyone loved the ice cream sunday bar at our wedding. She even had custom made decor to match my colors. Everyone enjoyed it. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2013

jane · event on 07/04/2012

Throughout the planning process Nicole was extremely helpful on the phone in adjusting our final number and date to give a number. This was made even more difficult when the electricity went out for five days, and we didn't even know whether we could have the Fourth of July event, and Nicole did not know whether dry ice would be available. Nicole and her partner arrived on July 4th on time with beautiful decorations and set up a really stunning Sundae Bar with delicious ice cream and toppings - everyone loved it! I can highly recommend Sweet 'N Cool!
    Jane W. North, Co=Chair Sumner Village Activities Committee

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • User2559780 · event on 06/09/2012

Sweet & Cool Ice Cream Socials was a perfect capstone to my daughter's college graduation celebration! We received positive feedback from our guests. Nicole was professional and courteous from our first contact. She provided a prompt written estimate and was willing to make changes to meet my unique needs. On the day of the event she and her staff arrived on time and set up a display that was perfect for the outdoor occasion--she even added a custom sign with my daughter's name on it! If you are looking for a unique treat for your event - I highly recommend Sweet & Cool Ice Cream Socials it was a worthwhile investment for a memorable day!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Nicole · event on 10/22/2011

I had Sweet & Cool provide a Sundae Bar for my Son's 6th birthday party. It was a great, delicious addition to our party activities. The children and adults loved creating their own sundaes. The owners were so helpful and provided every topping...

Sent on 10/28/2011

Sherreyl · event on 10/21/2011

Sweet & Cool provided a great Ice Cream Social for my daughter's Sweet 13 Party. The Ice Cream Bar was set-up to honor my daughter on her special day and became a big hit among her friends. Great job Sweet & Cool.

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 08/20/2017

Sweet and Cool Ice Cream Socials was easy to work with and very flexible. We asked to Nicole to pick up ice cream from our alma mater two day before our wedding and she was able to do it, store the ice cream, and serve it at our reception. The sundae bar decorations were also super cute and coordinated to our color scheme. The entire sundae bar was well worth the value.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Laken · Married on 10/12/2013

I had Nicole from Sweet and Cool provide a milkshake bar for my wedding as a surprise for my husband and our guests. Nicole was friendly and very flexible in trying to keep it a surprise and also figuring out options that would stay within my budget. Unfortunately since this surprise was for closer to the end of the night, many guests had already left and didn't get to enjoy the milkshakes, but those who stayed loved it! Nicole set up a sign with our names and in our wedding colors, which I also loved-such a nice touch. I'd definitely recommend Sweet and Cool for weddings!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Amy · event on 10/26/2011

Sweet & Cool provided catering for an employee appreciation event at our work. They were beyond great. The service was remarkable and Nicole was extremely helpful is helping me set up this event. Our employees were impressed with the quality and event itself. I would highly recommend Sweet & Cool Ice Cream to cater any event!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Sharon Moore · event on 10/03/2011

The Governor's Office of Minority Affairs (GOMA) partnered with Sweet & Cool Ice Cream for the MBE University Regional Conference in Prince Geroge's County. The ice cream social and networking session was an excellent addtition to the conference and the participants all enjoyed it. The ice cream was great and the service was exceptional. Thank you Nicole for the opportunity.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Cristie Lee · Married on 06/12/2019

Terrible - rude, small quantity

My office building hired this company for its ice cream social. It was advertised in both emails and on fliers as 1:30 - 3:30. A number of us went down around 3 and got there about 3:05, and everything was getting loaded up. We were directed to one stand that still had ice cream, and a woman with "I HEART NY" shades was yelling at everyone that it ended at 3. We all said that the fliers and emails stated 1:30-3:30, and we were in line, so one person was trying to help. They ran out of everything except Mango Sorbet and vanilla. No problem, I got vanilla. But the server never cleaned off the mango sorbet from the person ahead of me, so I literally got maybe 1/4 cup of nearly-melted vanilla and a tablespoon of mango. (And the high today was 75 degrees.) Then I had to go to two different tables across a street to get toppings. Which were not bad but very generic - regular chocolate syrup and caramel, sprinkles, Oreos, and M&Ms. I'd never hire them for a party (was at one party that had a great ice cream truck - would definitely do that instead), and I hope the office building uses another company next year. BAD.

Sent on 06/12/2019