Ispire Catering and events

Mitchellville, MD View map

Ispire Catering and events is a full service family owned catering and events decorating company that help creates memories of your events story would be told about. Ispire Catering and Events has a phenomenal reputation for infusing creative culinary ideas and professional hospitality service. Our team is not just versed in the culinary arts and serving etiquette. We have an eye for decoration, a flare for design, and a passion for everything we do. All of our decoration work is based around design

and installation, where we create your vision, build an original design into our events program, construct your design at the venue/s and tear down once the event is concluded. We are focused on providing the best services with the highest level of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$45

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$40

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

Delivery
Set Up
Cocktail Reception
China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
House Beer
House Wine
House Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
American
Caribbean
Mediterranean
Sandwiches

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Regina
    Regina S. Married on 09/12/2020

Great atmosphere, FOOD, and service!!

From the day we met Sandra at the 2020 VisArts Wedding Fair she has put her best foot forward. It has been a great pleasure working with Ispire Catering and Events. My sister, Fiance, mother, mother-in-law, and I were very impressed with her food and decor set up. After talking to her for about 15 minutes we were pretty much sold and eager to talk to her further. I emailed Sandra to inquire about her services. I received immediate feedback and we set up a time to meet.
    Prior to our first meeting Sandra, she asked us about our wedding details to get an idea of what our vision was. When we arrived for our consultation, we were pleasantly surprised that Sandra took the initiative to set up her room decor with our colors and table design that we had told her. She reviewed her packages. Throughout the process Sandra was very communicative. We were able to have our tasting and were very impressed with the quality of the food and the excellent taste. Everyone loved Sandra! Once we signed with her, she even recommended Day of Coordinators, Stephanie and Karen. Another great characteristic of Sandra is her patience. Sandra worked with us to come up with our floor plans for both the ceremony and reception, menu, and was genuinely just a positive entity in our wedding journey. The day of our wedding, Sandra and her staff were extremely professional. We were able to start and finish on time and our guest were fed in record time! Sandra went ABOVE and BEYOND, surprising us with amazing decor add ons to make our ceremony and reception even more beautiful. She even provided decor for our cake and the bridal suite at the venue! After the wedding, we received many compliments from guests about our wedding décor and how good the food was. I highly recommend Ispire Catering to anyone looking for catering for a special event. Working with Sandra is like working with family and despite the pandemic altering our original date she was flexible and graceful with any changes that we made. You can tell that she truly loves what she does and that this is her passion!! My husband Justin and I look forward to working with Sandra for future events. Sandra was not just a vendor for us, we truly consider her a part of our family.

Ispire Catering and events's reply:

Dearest Regina and Justin it was truly an honor to have been part of your wedding day. You and Justin are one of my best couples blessed with a perfect weather on you day! I wish you both a blessed and happy life!
    Amber L. Married on 05/16/2020

Magical Wedding Day

The day of the wedding , Sandra and her team really went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was included in the experience. She went the extra mile to add certain touches that I was not expecting but was very pleased with. I had a covid wedding and the planning process was stressful but it was all worth it when I seen the finished product from my vendor. I would recommend!

Ispire Catering and events's reply:

😘😘😘😘Wishing you and Zach the best life can bring! Thank you for trusting me with your special day!
    Denajah Married on 09/07/2019

Best catering EVER!!!!

Sandra was the best HANDS DOWN! She made my husband and myself feel more like family than her clients. Her food was perfect, decorations was perfect, EVERYTHING was PERFECT! She was on time with everything we asked for and if we needed something changed last minute, she got it done for us. I already told her when we have a baby shower she is the first one I am calling to cater it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Mitchellville, MD, 20721
Location of (Ispire Catering and events)

Ispire Catering and events frequently asked questions

At Ispire Catering and events, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Ispire Catering and events, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Cocktail Reception
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At Ispire Catering and events, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Ispire Catering and events includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Open Bar
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • House Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does Ispire Catering and events offer for weddings?

Ispire Catering and events offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Ispire Catering and events provide for weddings?

Ispire Catering and events offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Ispire Catering and events?

At Ispire Catering and events, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • African
  • American
  • Caribbean
  • Mediterranean
  • Sandwiches

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Ispire Catering and events?

At Ispire Catering and events, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Lactose Free
  • Kosher
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Ispire Catering and events provide for wedding events?

Ispire Catering and events provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Ispire Catering and events provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Ispire Catering and events offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Ispire Catering and events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ispire Catering and events is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding