Ispire Catering and events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Regina
    Regina S. Married on 09/12/2020

Great atmosphere, FOOD, and service!!

From the day we met Sandra at the 2020 VisArts Wedding Fair she has put her best foot forward. It has been a great pleasure working with Ispire Catering and Events. My sister, Fiance, mother, mother-in-law, and I were very impressed with her food and decor set up. After talking to her for about 15 minutes we were pretty much sold and eager to talk to her further. I emailed Sandra to inquire about her services. I received immediate feedback and we set up a time to meet.
    Prior to our first meeting Sandra, she asked us about our wedding details to get an idea of what our vision was. When we arrived for our consultation, we were pleasantly surprised that Sandra took the initiative to set up her room decor with our colors and table design that we had told her. She reviewed her packages. Throughout the process Sandra was very communicative. We were able to have our tasting and were very impressed with the quality of the food and the excellent taste. Everyone loved Sandra! Once we signed with her, she even recommended Day of Coordinators, Stephanie and Karen. Another great characteristic of Sandra is her patience. Sandra worked with us to come up with our floor plans for both the ceremony and reception, menu, and was genuinely just a positive entity in our wedding journey. The day of our wedding, Sandra and her staff were extremely professional. We were able to start and finish on time and our guest were fed in record time! Sandra went ABOVE and BEYOND, surprising us with amazing decor add ons to make our ceremony and reception even more beautiful. She even provided decor for our cake and the bridal suite at the venue! After the wedding, we received many compliments from guests about our wedding décor and how good the food was. I highly recommend Ispire Catering to anyone looking for catering for a special event. Working with Sandra is like working with family and despite the pandemic altering our original date she was flexible and graceful with any changes that we made. You can tell that she truly loves what she does and that this is her passion!! My husband Justin and I look forward to working with Sandra for future events. Sandra was not just a vendor for us, we truly consider her a part of our family.

Ispire Catering and events's reply:

Dearest Regina and Justin it was truly an honor to have been part of your wedding day. You and Justin are one of my best couples blessed with a perfect weather on you day! I wish you both a blessed and happy life!
    Amber L. Married on 05/16/2020

Magical Wedding Day

The day of the wedding , Sandra and her team really went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was included in the experience. She went the extra mile to add certain touches that I was not expecting but was very pleased with. I had a covid wedding and the planning process was stressful but it was all worth it when I seen the finished product from my vendor. I would recommend!

Ispire Catering and events's reply:

😘😘😘😘Wishing you and Zach the best life can bring! Thank you for trusting me with your special day!
    Denajah Married on 09/07/2019

Best catering EVER!!!!

Sandra was the best HANDS DOWN! She made my husband and myself feel more like family than her clients. Her food was perfect, decorations was perfect, EVERYTHING was PERFECT! She was on time with everything we asked for and if we needed something changed last minute, she got it done for us. I already told her when we have a baby shower she is the first one I am calling to cater it!
  • Veronica
    Veronica K. Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING FOOD!! Great wedding thanks to Sandra!

Sandra is fantastic! We were lucky enough to have Ispire Catering decorate and cater our wedding. Sandra is experienced and great to work with! Firstly, the food is great! Sandra’s food has the comfort of a delicious home cooked meal with a lot of flavor. We knew we loved the food, but we were so happy to learn that our guest loved the food too! We had a Sierra Leone/Mexican wedding and she was able to really help us incorporate both cuisines into the menu. We had a very diverse guest list at our wedding, and everyone raved about the food. Also, the décor turned out great! Sandra was able to make our vision a reality. Lastly, Sandra is great to work with. She is very flexible and was able to handle any curveball that came our way the day of the wedding. We are lucky to have the opportunity to work with Sandra!
    Nabavi Married on 10/20/2018
    Sandra was amazing to work with! Even during the planning process that I was pulled into (as a friend of the groom) , it was as least painful as it could be:) She's friendly, organized and was really willing to bend over backwards to ensure my good friend's wedding was a huge success. I COMPLETELY recommend her without reservation!
    Diane Married on 06/16/2018
    Inspire Events provided amazing glam to my wedding. The settings and decorations were absolutely stunning! There was a very large selection of decor options for any color scheme and design concept. Sandra was exceptional in her service. She is very responsive and helpful. This company is 5 Star all the way!
    Sharon Married on 10/07/2017
    Sandra and her Team did an exceptional job on our wedding. She transformed the venue beyond our expectations and made everything so beautiful. Her team was very professional and provided outstanding service. She worked with us on all aspects of our wedding and was very flexible with every change we requested. I will hire Ispire Catering for all my events!!!! Thanks so much for everything,
    Sharon and Al
    Chan Married on 09/02/2017
    Thank you for my dream wedding! Everything was immaculate and the decor was euphoric. Everything was truly amazing and we loved working with you. The food, the lights, EVERYTHING, was amazing. You have such a great and sweet spirit, and we are so glad we chose you!! Thank you for everything!!!
    Erika A. Married on 08/19/2017
    Best choice I made was hiring Ispire Catering and Events. Sandra was super understanding and willing to work in a budget for us. Everyone at my wedding couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous everything was decorated. The food was good and the atmosphere was perfect because of Sandra. I would definitely hire her again if I ever needed a caterer or decorator lol! Erika H
    M. Married on 08/06/2017
    Ispire catering was exactly what I needed. Saundra and her team made my day perfect!
    Alicia Married on 07/08/2017
    Ispire Catering and Events provided excellent catering services for my July 8th outdoor wedding and reception. The food, decorations and hospitality exceeded my expectations. The owner, Sandra, was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the planning stages. Her passion for quality service is reflected in everything she does. She strives to make events memorable, and she did that for my husband and I (and our 250 guests). I definitely recommend Ispire Catering and Events for any occasion.
    Tessa Married on 06/17/2017
    Ispire Catering and Events made our wedding the most memorable day of our lives.
    -Mr. & Mrs. Perry
    Diane Married on 06/10/2017
    Very Professional and Flexible with the budget. We were really amazed when walking in both receptions( traditional and after church ) of the extra stuffs added with no cost. Cudo to the whole team .
    Joan Married on 05/20/2017
    Ispire is the heart of a good party. Relax and be a guest at your own PARTY!!!!! I have used Ispire for all my events and each time my guests call to thank me for such a wonderful party and ask for Ispire contact information. If you try Ispire once you will never go elsewhere. I love the Tower Fountain Punch Best !!!!!!
    Cherese Married on 05/13/2017
    It was AMZING !!!! The presentation alone was simply breathtaking ... I was just interested in catering only and walked out with the whole package! It was a "one stop shop"!!! The food was incredibly delicious! We went with Salmon and I have renamed it "COTTON CANDY SALMON" not because it's sweet because it literally melts in your mouth!!! (I'm not over-exaggerating) I was moved to tears when I saw how elegant and magical everything came together with such excellence. The staff was also very professional. I am forever grateful for Ispire for making the best moment in my life the best experience of my life!!! I can't wait until we are expecting because they will definitely be my go to for all of my events here on out!
    Sonja Married on 12/11/2016
    Sandra is the utmost professional. She is truly using her God-given talent to bless others. I had faith in her from the moment we met and she surpassed my expectations. When I walked in the venue I burst into tears because everything was sooo pretty. The decor & food were amazing that I received calls from my guests the very next morning even though I was on my honeymoon. Her team was stellar.
  • F
    Fabian Married on 12/10/2016
    My wedding was a small one but classy thanks to the amazing skills Sandra has. Walking in the dinning room and looking around at her décor, set up and staff I felt that I was having a 50k dollar wedding even though I was on a budget. Each and every one of my guests was pleased with the food, service and presentation. I remember my wife's face when she walked in the dinning room and said " I cant believe we have this fancy set up for a really reasonable price". I believe I made the right choice when booking with Ispire, why you may ask? well my wife did not complain, she had fun, and she did not worry about people's reactions to our special event. It was all planned and executed perfectly, Sandra and her team played a big part in it and for that I give them 5 extra stars!
    Alexandra Married on 12/02/2016
    5 stars is not enough to explain how satisfied and amazing our wedding day turned out thanks to Sandra and her Ispire Catering company crew!! The attention to detail was amazing. Our venue looked BEAUTIFUL and more than I could have expected, and all because Sandra! The food was delicious and I HIGHLY recommend the salmon and her punch!!! Seriously, try it and you'll see what I'm talking about. Everything from the moment we met Sandra for our tasting to the night of the wedding was very pleasant and helpful. Thank you Sandra for making my wedding day so special!
  • F
    Franciscah Married on 08/20/2016
    Sandra was very accomodating. Our wedding day was stress free and Sandra went over and above with the services provided. Pricing was affordable and the food was brilliant. The signature house punch was very good. Thank you
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/13/2016
    Our wedding was August 13th, our guests are still raving about our wedding. The decor, food and hard work that was put into our wedding. Thank you Ispire catering and Events for an wonderful job, Sandra and her team were great. As a bride this was a wedding of my dreams thanks to you'll!!
  • Leslee
    Leslee Married on 06/25/2016
    Sandra was amazing and I am so grateful to have blessed to work with such a wonderful caterer and decorator for my wedding! Her table Decour and arrangements were beautiful, and everything looked elegant and classy exactly how I wanted it, and she even threw in some extra perks that she knew I loved but couldn't forward at the time. Her staff was very well mannered and professional, and all of my guests were just in awe of the total ambience. I came in with an unclear vision on exactly what I wanted, but Sandra understood what direction I was going trying to go in, and made all of that come to life and even more than I could've ever expected! I would definitely recommend her to anybody getting married or even just having a special occasion, I can't wait to have another special event that I can use her for again!
  • User3097446 2+ years ago
    Sandra, the owner was wonderful. I was the Coordinator for this wedding. I met Sandra at a bridal show last year. She is quite professional and loves what she does. She did a beautiful transformation of a venue that was unbelievable. I have done a lot of weddings and worked with many caterers, but Sandra really Was what I was looking for. The food was so good and presented with class. She made the Bride's day. She is a jewel to work with and I wish her the best inher endeavors. I look forward to working with her again. I will refer her to other brides.
    Brenda Married on 03/19/2011

My wedding

We were very satisfied with the job she did at our wedding. Our decorations was very unique and elegant. The look of the venue was completely changed by her designs. We thank you Sandra and we will use you again.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 06/04/2016
    It is with great pleasure that I write this review for Ispire Catering and Events. I first met Sandra at a Bridal Expo in the Baltimore area in August of 2015. My sister and I were very impressed with decor set up. After obtaining her card, I emailed Sandra to inquire about her services. I received immediate feedback and we set up a time to meet. Prior to our first meeting Sandra asked us about our wedding theme. When we arrived for our consultation, we were pleasantly surprised that Sandra took the initiative to set up her room decor with our theme and colors. She reviewed her packages and we liked that for one price we could get decor and catering. Throughout the process Sandra was very communicative. We were able to have our tasting and were very impressed with the quality of the food and the excellent taste. Sandra was also able to recommend other vendors like our day of coordinators and DJ. Another great characteristic of Sandra is her patience. As a bride who was some what indecisive with decision, Sandra was able to make recommendations and suggestions. Sandra worked with us to come up with our floor plan for both the ceremony and reception. The day of our wedding, Sandra and her staff were extremely professional. We were able to start and finish on time and our guest were fed in record time! Sandra went ABOVE and BEYOND, surprising us with simple decor add ons to make our ceremony and reception even more beautiful. She even provided decor for our cake! After the wedding, we received many compliments from guests about our wedding and how good the food was. I highly recommend Ispire Catering to anyone looking for catering for a special event. Working with Sandra all these months have been wonderful. You can tell that she truly has a passion for the work that she does and it shows through her service and demeanor. My husband Kevin and I look forward to working with Sandra for future events. Sandra was not just a vendor for us, we truly consider her a friend.