Soiree Key West Reviews

1 User photo

Soiree Key West 1
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/22/2019

Superb Key West Wedding Planner!

Hiring a wedding planner/coordinator in Key West is essential. I interviewed several companies and just felt so right choosing Nika and her company. She has the perfect approachable yet professional personality needed for this role. Nika knows EVERYONE in the industry in Key West. Nearly every vendor we chose for our wedding commented about how we "were in good hands" or how "Nika will know what to do" and they were not wrong. Nika's reputation in town is superb and makes a difference. I would choose Nika 1000x over without hesitation. Thank you for such a flawless and perfect day!

Soiree Key West 2

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly wonderful!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nika and Soiree Key West. Nika was amazing throughout the entire planning process right up through our wedding day. She is professional and honest and always got back to me promptly. We had some things come up that altered our original plan for our wedding day which caused some stress but Nika always kept us calm and assured us that everything would still be beautiful and perfect and she was absolutely right! I truly believe my wedding would not have been so perfect without her and her expertise. On our wedding day, her assistant, Katie, was awesome as well. They both checked in with us often and made sure everything was going how we wanted/expected. I highly recommend Soiree Key West. Thank you both so much for everything!

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2018

I can not say enough AMAZING things about Soirée Key West. Nika has been nothing but top notch throughout the whole wedding planning and day of our wedding. Looking back now I don't think our wedding would be as spectacular as it was without Nika and her team. Planning a wedding from New Jersey, Nika made it effortless. She made sure EVERYTHING was perfect and what we wanted. Even after the hurricane, that messed a few things up, she was always calm and confident with how she wanted to proceed with the wedding planning. Nika ALWAYS got back to us right away, whenever we had any question/ concern. I would hands down recommend Soirée Key West to anyone looking for a event planner.
    THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Loren · Married on 12/02/2017

After we decided on a destination wedding in the FL keys our next call was to Nika at Soiree Key West! From our inital conversation we were a great match and quickly planned a trip to check out venues. After describing to Nika what we were looking to create she suggested and arranged tours of several venues in our price range during out inital visit. Nika seamlessly arranged our contracts with the resort and all our vendors. Every vendor she suggested was great, her knowledge as a premier wedding planner and a native to KW came in handy on more then one occasion. She was able to create our wedding vision and bring it to life! As one of the first wedding in KW post hurricane Irma in early December, I was nervous. Needless to say Nika kept me calm and pulled everything off perfectly. Not only did we have an amazing wedding evening involving many moving pieces (beach ceremony, sunset cruise and reception) but she helped plan our welcome party and a brunch following the day after. Every detail at each event was exactly as I had pictured it. Soiree Key West and Nika is a must are planning a destination wedding in the FLA keys! We could not be more thankful that we found her!

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Nika has been by far the greatest wedding planner. She has gone above and beyond with every aspect of her role with helping to plan our wedding. She is so personable and has such a warm personality. She is an absolute joy to work with! Anyone looking for the best in professionalism and service, Nika is who you are looking for! Thank you so much Nika for a great experience! Bravo!

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

Nika took all of my worries away. I can’t thank her enough for pulling my vision together and making sure our wedding day ran smoothly!

Stacy · Married on 04/29/2017

Where do I even begin. Our wedding was on April 29, 2017 and roughly a year and 4 months before that we had to start thinking about where we would get married and who was going to help us! I found Soiree Key West online (I live in Houston, TX) and sent an email inquiry to them right away. Nika set up at time to speak with me over the phone, and even when she found out that our wedding was more than a year out was willing to meet with us when we visited Key West the following month. From that moment on I knew we absolutely found the right person to help us plan our wedding. She handled every detail for us, kept me on track when I needed to pay a deposit, worked within our budget, made recommendations for what she knew would work best for our venue, booked and was the contact for all the vendors, and when it finally came time for the big day, made sure everything ran smoothly. Planning a destination wedding so far from home could have probably presented several challenges, especially because we wouldn't have been able to have in-person meetings and visualize what the final product was going to look like. Our experience was the complete opposite and I really can't relate to anyone when they say that planning a wedding is stressful. Nika made it the least stressful event ever! We enjoyed every moment of the planning process. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. We can't thank Nika and her team enough for making our wedding so memorable and truly the most wonderful day of our lives!

Camila · Married on 02/11/2017

Working with Nika was amazing! She is very organized and detailed. Having somebody like her definetely helped! Every time we needed something or had a simple questions she was just a call away.
    She created the most beautiful reception. I just gave her everything and she did the most job putting it all together. She was there every step of the way helping us with everything and keeping me calm.

Kara · Married on 12/09/2016

Soiree did an absolutely perfect job coordinating our wedding. Nika was so informed, so kind, and so professional. She can organize a wedding the way a fish swims in water- she took all of my thoughts and ideas and made them a better reality than I had ever pictured in my mind. She connected with all of my vendors, she made sure the details, the numbers, the schedules were all in order and she made it so easy for me to feel comfortable and just enjoy this time with my family and friends. That made a world of difference to me. She could answer any questions I had and all of her suggestions were spot on. I have never met a bride in my life that says they wouldn't change a single thing about their wedding, but I am absolutely that bride. It was beyond perfect and Nika (and her wonderful staff!) made that possible. I could never thank them enough.

Chloe · Married on 11/13/2016

Nika could not have been more professional and helpful. As a day-of coordinator she went above and beyond to help me every step of the way. I can't thank her enough!!

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Nika for our Nov 5th 2016 wedding as a day of planner. Nika when above and beyond for us, we had a destination wedding and from about a month out she handle everything for us. She was amazing, we through her some curve balls and she just kept on swinging. Best money we spent on the wedding was hiring Nika, I thought I could handle all the planning and had no plans or hiring a planner, as we got closer to the day and I wasnt able to go to my vendors and check in with them, I knew I had to find someone to do it for us. Nika jumped right in and handled everything while keeping us in the loop. Thank you Nika!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Nika was so outstanding to work with! Every single thing on our wedding day was perfect - from the flowers to decor to timeline. We received so many compliments on the tablescapes that Nika designed. She really understood the look I was going for and went above and beyond. Nika is so easy going and friendly and always answered my millions of questions! Thank you Soiree Key West for making my wedding day the best day!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Just call her. After 5 minutes, you'll know Nika knows everything about weddings in Key West, will guide you in the right direction ALWAYS and is helpful and friendly. She made my wedding planning so easy an coordinated some AMAZING events for the wedding weekend, even with some unresponsive restaurants and vendors.

MY dream wedding happened because of Nika. Do the full coordination and planning services. It was worth every penny.

Jeanne · Married on 07/29/2016

Abbie the wedding planner was fantastic! She took charge of everything and we had nothing to worry about for our daughter's wedding! Would recommend her!!

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2016

Abbie Skibinski was more than a wedding planner, she became a friend through out the process of my wedding. We are from Ohio but Key West is our favorite place, so we knew we would have our wedding there. We had planned everything by ourselves but wanted everything to go smoothly the day of our wedding so we decided to get a wedding planner. Seven weeks before our wedding, our reception venue closed. They did not try to even contact us to tell us that they were closing or did close; without Abbie, we would have never known this. She helped find us another reception venue very quickly. Three days before our wedding, our photographer canceled on us (who Abbie had warned us about). Again, Abbie came to the rescue of finding us a photographer the day before our wedding. Needless to say, Abbie was very helpful, efficient, and that makes me grateful to have her as my wedding planner. I would recommend Soiree to any bride but especially brides who are from out of town!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2016

I am beyond thrilled that I came across Nika at Soiree Key West! I had done a lot of research and talked to several wedding planners prior to talking with Nika. Although all of the other planners were nice and helpful, none seemed to be the perfect fit. As soon as I talked to Nika, I felt very comfortable and felt a lot of the stress of wedding planning melting away. I only booked Wedding planning services through Soiree Key West a week and a half ago and I already have three vendors booked and my wedding insurance in place. Hiring Nika and Soiree Key West is the best decision I've made so far in the wedding planning process!

Kati · Married on 05/07/2016

Nika was wonderful to work with, and made our day PERFECT. We had zero stress, and everything went better than we could have ever imagined. Having spoken with a few other coordinators before Nika, I'm so happy that we chose to go with Soiree.

Sole · Married on 04/02/2016

I'm glad I booked Nika at Soirée as my "Day Of Wedding" coordinator. She recommended vendors, answered a ton of questions, provided suggestions and even joined us at the food tasting. A month before the wedding she asked me to cc her in all wedding emails which helped her stay on top of the many changes I made last minute. She helped setting up and packing up on the day of the wedding. Everything looked amazing! I also heard she was working on a plan B in case the DJ (who showed up 15 minutes late) stood me up. Thanks, Nika!

Ryan · Married on 03/19/2016

For planning a destination wedding in the Keys, it was so valuable to have Nika on our team. She's worked with all the vendors that serve the area, so when we were ready to start shopping she already had a pre-approved list of vendors ready to provide quotes. Her in-house decor packages were competitively priced and turned out wonderful. I would recommend Soiree to anyone.

Christie · Married on 03/04/2016

I am so happy for hiring Nika Stroble as our "Day Of Wedding" planner. She provided us with excellent service above and beyond the requirements of the "Day Of" planner. She provided me with advice and suggestions months before the wedding. She was always very friendly and patient when answering all of my questions. As there were many!! Being that we lived in another state, she was very accommodating to all of our needs. She let us send boxes of decor directly to her house. She stored all of our wedding essentials we provided and delivered them to our wedding location. For those of you not considering hiring a wedding planner due to financial reasons, this is one service I would be sure to allow in your budget. Nika took care of the all the details and coordinated with all of our vendors so I did not have to do anything on my wedding day except look pretty. I loved having Nika by my side. She is very talented and pays close attention to detail. I would highly recommend Nika as your wedding planner. You will be very thankful! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding day even more special. You are amazing!!

Sierra · Married on 11/23/2015

Nika was absolutely amazing!! I am very familiar with weddings and planning them in my area(Orlando) but planning my own wedding from so far away had me very stressed- Nika was very on top of things and worked out every detail! She took my vision and transformed it into my wildest dreams come true! So quick to respond to emails, so sweet, and attentive! Cannot say enough great things about my entire experience with her from start to finish! It's bittersweet because I won't have a reason to talk to her anymore!! Love Nika and staff!

• Nina

Nina · Married on 11/14/2015

Nika was the best decision that we made for the wedding. Her services are absolutely worth every penny. We planned our Key West wedding from Cincinnati, OH and hired Nika for Day of planning. She absolutely went above and beyond. Her connections in the area and ability to pull everything together are just priceless. On the wedding day you need her to coordinate everything so that you can enjoy your day and that is just what she did for us. So glad we had her. Thank you so much Nika!

Kara · Married on 10/10/2015

Dear Key West bride to be: first of all, you NEED a coordinator, and second, you NEED Nika and Soiree Key West! I can't say enough great things about her and the huge impact she had on making our wedding day flawless. She's a Key West native, so she knows pretty much everything and has worked with pretty much every other wedding vendor in town. All her recommendations were spot on - listen to her! She went above and beyond to provide gorgeous flowers and decorations - my bouquet was more beautiful than I could have dreamed! The table decorations, with a vintage/travel theme created with her supplies and old library books, also turned out amazing. Nika is incredibly organized and detail oriented - exactly what you need in a coordinator. She even dealt gracefully with my indecisiveness and some last-minute changes I threw her way. Leading up to the wedding and the day of, I was so calm and relaxed, knowing that the details and schedule were in her capable hands. It was a perfect, blissful day! I seriously can't thank her enough!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

Where do I start...Nika was referred to us by Kelly's Caribbean Bar & Grill....she was the best! We chose a destination wedding for intimacy and elegance. She went above and beyond with her services and ideas for my wedding. She made planning the wedding a smooth and easy process since we live so far away. She provided us with the best of the best vendors, everyone was professional and provided great service. The food at Kelly's was outstanding! Definitely a great space if you're looking for something different than a traditional resort wedding. If you're thinking about getting married in Key West, I highly recommend Nika and her team for your wedding planning needs. Thank you Nika for everything that you did for us and our wedding, we really appreciate your services!!!

Tanya · Married on 08/29/2015

Nika and Soiree did a fabulous job. They had only two months to secure a venue and plan all of our details. Everything turned out perfect. Nika was very efficient and mindful of our budget, while maintaining the highest professionalism through the process from the very first phone call to to her follow up with us after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Soiree.