Conch Concierge Weddings

Key West, FL View map

Conch Concierge Weddings is a husband and wife wedding officiant in Key West, Florida since 2001. Michael Vernon, the officiant, specializes in facilitating weddings and vow renewals during sunrise because of the idea that it offers not only an inspiration, but also the serenity and intimacy of the couple's new life. Michael provides officiant services throughout the local areas of Key West and the Florida Keys.

Conch Concierge Weddings officiates several wedding types, including civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, and many more. The officiant offers various packages for weddings, as well as for vow renewals, with amenities to suit the needs and budget of every couple. This company provides officiant services which include licensed and customized vows.

Other Services
Aside from officiating weddings, Conch Concierge Weddings also offers photography services. The company provides photography items not limited to albums, matted prints, digital files, and many more. Their photography services include:

• Additional hours available
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English

• John
    John P. Married on 12/06/2021

Amazing, wonderful people who really love their work!

Ok... full disclosure, I bought a ring with no time spent thinking about how I would actually purpose. I mean the hard part was done, right? So I’d hoped. Like many other guys, I wanted to make the moment special and the gesture memorable, but without all of the added theatrics. The problem for me, everywhere I searched online and every article I read seemed to hover somewhere between way too cheesy or just way too lame and cliche.

So, after spending the last few months under quarantine, my fiancé and I decided to take a staycation and drive down from Orlando to Key West. A great idea, except for the fact that we’re a bit impulsive and planned just three days out... a real problem for a guy with a ring and no clue on how I was going to pull off being romantic, thoughtful and spontaneous! Especially when the later don’t always coincide.

Nevertheless, as we’re laying in bed thinking of things to do while in town, a quick google search pulled up some of Michael’s photos taken at Dry Tortugas National Park. My fiancé gasped... “Aw, how special? I wish we could take pictures like that” and fellas the light bulb completely went off! We finally agreed on a day trip to Fort Jefferson (Dry Tortugas). The day was set and the plan went into motion.

Knowing time was almost non-existent, I waited until she feel asleep and emailed Michael at some ridiculous time at like 1am. My e-mail literally said “Hi, I’d like to purpose during a day trip to Dry Tortugas. We’re going to be there in three days, sorry for the short notice. I saw your photos and LOVE them. Please help!”

The next morning Michael texted me, in full stealth mode... “Hi, call me asap to discuss your trip”. A short phone call later, I was sold! This guy knew EXACTLY what he was doing. In less than an hour, he helped me plan the most incredible proposal ever! Ok, I’m a little biased but everyone else seems to agree also.

In short, Michael and Rosa secretly followed us during our day trip to Fort Jefferson. They thought through ever little detail and even convinced the pilot of the small sea plane that we charted to let us sit in the front two seats so they could take pictures behind us. Once we landed, we walked around aimlessly for 15 minutes or so, until I saw Rosa and Michael and gave them the cue. I dropped down and one knee and the rest was simple... After the deed, they followed us for the remaining time we had on the island and gave us some of the most beautiful photos I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure which she was happier about, the pictures, or the proposal.

Michael and Rosa are amazing, wonderful people who really love their work and it shows. Michael, Rosa... update your resumes... and be sure to add in proposal planner and magician! With our deepest appreciation, Thank YOU!
  • Terry
    Terry H. Married on 02/14/2020

Great special day

We had an awesome experience and would recommend this vendor to other couples.
  • SHANNON
    Shannon A. Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect ceremony

Michael helped turn this into the best ceremony!!! He kept it short, but provided some very meaningful passages and comments. He rolled with our humor, and made it exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Michael!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shannon & Chris
    12 photos · 11/02/2019

Jasmine Sky Designs Jasmine Sky Designs Wedding Dresses

In the business for years, Conch Concierge is an excellent choice for your Key West wedding. Their local knowledge is superb. You'll be in excellent hands with Conch Concierge.

Kevin Wright Kevin Wright Wedding DJs

Michael is a seasoned wedding Pro! He is super easy to work with while at the same time being very professional. Such an important role as Officiant should not be left to chance, and you can be sure you are getting the best with Conch Concierge. Sunrise or Sunset , rain or shine your wedding vows are in good hands.

Simple Keys Weddings Simple Keys Weddings Wedding Officiants

Michael is truly top shelf! He is experienced, professional, personable and we recommend him without reservation!

PO Box 1242 Key West, 33041
305-292-2292
Location of (Conch Concierge Weddings)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding