Conch Concierge Weddings

Key West, FL View map

Experienced, gracious, professional service.

Everything we offer starts with 2 people.

Key West is a small island with a big heart, that radiates love and adventure everywhere. Our goal is to help you honor your love for each other, your way, as we share our love and affection for our island home with you.

We provide a romantic, intimate tropical ceremony that respects the serious emotional joy of your occasion. We offer ceremonies at the most beautiful Key West locations including private gardens, orchid gazebos, public beaches, parks, sailing catamarans, historic schooners, and private yachts. Clients come to us from places all over the world to celebrate their weddings and vow renewals, and we have earned our reputation as Key West’s premier wedding service.

Carefree weddings without hassles – and without the premium price.

Headed by the team of Michael Vernon and Rasa Tubyte, Conch Concierge Weddings offers a variety of services for destination vow renewals and weddings in Key West. We have several different experiences available for clients wishing for different amenities to add their personal touch to the ceremony, with different prices to accommodate varying budgets.

Couples who choose Key West are often looking for a most carefree experience. Feel free to be lazy. We’ll take care of everything. Just looking for an officiant? We can accommodate that as well. In fact, Michael Vernon is the most sought-after officiant for all the venues in Key West, he is one of the most experienced wedding officiants in America.

Key West wedding photography

Of course, you’ll want to relive the magic of your day through beautiful photography. Browse our website and feel inspired to meet Rasa Tubyte. Rasa grew up appreciating the romantic aesthetic of the ocean and the spiritual quality of light. She was born in Klaipeda, Lithuania – a beautiful port town on the Baltic Sea. She has a B.A. Degree in Fine Arts from the Vilnius Academy of Arts in Lithuania. She also worked as a professional model. She knows what works for the camera and how to help you look your best. From candid to posed, your photos will radiate your love. Her artistic vision extends all the way to your unique floral arrangements and other special enhancements offered by Conch Concierge Weddings.

When mother nature needs a backup plan

Our Little Wedding Chapel at 422 Fleming St. (1/2 block from the local courthouse) ensures we always have a solid backup plan if inclement weather approaches for ultimate peace of mind in addition to our thoughtful destination wedding ceremony packages.

Conch Concierge Weddings wants to create an entirely stress-free and memorable experience for you in Key West, please let us know how we can make your ceremony the best experience ever.

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English

• John
    John P. Married on 12/06/2021

Amazing, wonderful people who really love their work!

Ok... full disclosure, I bought a ring with no time spent thinking about how I would actually purpose. I mean the hard part was done, right? So I’d hoped. Like many other guys, I wanted to make the moment special and the gesture memorable, but without all of the added theatrics. The problem for me, everywhere I searched online and every article I read seemed to hover somewhere between way too cheesy or just way too lame and cliche.

So, after spending the last few months under quarantine, my fiancé and I decided to take a staycation and drive down from Orlando to Key West. A great idea, except for the fact that we’re a bit impulsive and planned just three days out... a real problem for a guy with a ring and no clue on how I was going to pull off being romantic, thoughtful and spontaneous! Especially when the later don’t always coincide.

Nevertheless, as we’re laying in bed thinking of things to do while in town, a quick google search pulled up some of Michael’s photos taken at Dry Tortugas National Park. My fiancé gasped... “Aw, how special? I wish we could take pictures like that” and fellas the light bulb completely went off! We finally agreed on a day trip to Fort Jefferson (Dry Tortugas). The day was set and the plan went into motion.

Knowing time was almost non-existent, I waited until she feel asleep and emailed Michael at some ridiculous time at like 1am. My e-mail literally said “Hi, I’d like to purpose during a day trip to Dry Tortugas. We’re going to be there in three days, sorry for the short notice. I saw your photos and LOVE them. Please help!”

The next morning Michael texted me, in full stealth mode... “Hi, call me asap to discuss your trip”. A short phone call later, I was sold! This guy knew EXACTLY what he was doing. In less than an hour, he helped me plan the most incredible proposal ever! Ok, I’m a little biased but everyone else seems to agree also.

In short, Michael and Rosa secretly followed us during our day trip to Fort Jefferson. They thought through ever little detail and even convinced the pilot of the small sea plane that we charted to let us sit in the front two seats so they could take pictures behind us. Once we landed, we walked around aimlessly for 15 minutes or so, until I saw Rosa and Michael and gave them the cue. I dropped down and one knee and the rest was simple... After the deed, they followed us for the remaining time we had on the island and gave us some of the most beautiful photos I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure which she was happier about, the pictures, or the proposal.

Michael and Rosa are amazing, wonderful people who really love their work and it shows. Michael, Rosa... update your resumes... and be sure to add in proposal planner and magician! With our deepest appreciation, Thank YOU!
  • Terry
    Terry H. Married on 02/14/2020

Great special day

We had an awesome experience and would recommend this vendor to other couples.
  • SHANNON
    Shannon A. Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect ceremony

Michael helped turn this into the best ceremony!!! He kept it short, but provided some very meaningful passages and comments. He rolled with our humor, and made it exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Michael!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rasa Tubyte
Rasa Tubyte
Photographer/ Designer

A brief history...

I was born in Klaipeda, Lithuania – a beautiful port town on the Baltic Sea.

Key West became my home in 2010.

I have a B.A. Degree in Fine Arts from the Vilnius Academy of Arts in Lithuania.

Exhibitions:

2014 - “Melted Color and Tectonic Prints” - Tropic Cinema in Key West, FL

2016 - “Passion Wallflowers” - Tropic Cinema in Key West, FL

My photography career began in the U.S. in 2012 when my sister gave me a Nikon camera as a Christmas gift. I started taking photos of the beautiful Key West scenery and sold them at a local establishment. In 2013 – 2014, I began taking photos of weddings and personal events. This opened my eyes to a whole new world of wedding day experiences, engagements, and fine art shoots. I loved every moment of it. My dream became to give my customers a truly joyful experience and bring out the jewels of their inner thoughts, emotions, and feelings through my work.

I am very grateful to be a part of this beautiful community in Key West. Each and every day, I love and appreciate living so close to the beauty of our mother earth.

Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit about me.

Michael Vernon
Michael Vernon
Wedding Planner/Officiant

Everything we offer starts with 2 persons.

All of our Conch Concierge Weddings and Vow Renewals include Officiant Services by Michael Vernon. But what if you’ve already booked your wedding with a hotel and just need an officiant? You should know that Michael Vernon is the most recommended wedding officiant on Key West. He also has a thorough knowledge of every venue, how they are set up and what’s possible for your ceremony.

Michael will consult with you in advance. A typical consultation might include an in-depth discussion of what you and your fiancé want for your wedding ceremony including possible rituals, special vows and other ceremony elements. After the consultation, you’ll have an outline of your ceremony and an idea of what you want to discuss with your selected venue.

Jasmine Sky Designs Jasmine Sky Designs Wedding Dresses

In the business for years, Conch Concierge is an excellent choice for your Key West wedding. Their local knowledge is superb. You'll be in excellent hands with Conch Concierge.

Kevin Wright Kevin Wright Wedding DJs

Michael is a seasoned wedding Pro! He is super easy to work with while at the same time being very professional. Such an important role as Officiant should not be left to chance, and you can be sure you are getting the best with Conch Concierge. Sunrise or Sunset , rain or shine your wedding vows are in good hands.

Simple Keys Weddings Simple Keys Weddings Wedding Officiants

Michael is truly top shelf! He is experienced, professional, personable and we recommend him without reservation!

PO Box 1242 Key West, 33041
305-292-2292
Location of (Conch Concierge Weddings)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding