46 Reviews for Conch Concierge Weddings

Customized Vows (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)
43 Conch Concierge Weddings Reviews

Michael made our ceremony very special for ourselves and guests. We have been to many other friends’ weddings that are not religious based and the ceremony always seemed very short or lacking heart/emotion. Michael had some very beautiful readings and our guests really enjoyed the sand blessing and conch blowing. It made the ceremony feel very special. If you are going to splurge only anything be sure to add photo time, the pictures Rasa created are amazing and everyone is commenting how well they turned out. We are very happy with our decision to work with this team and hope we can visit again for a vowel renewal in the future sometime.

Profile Picture Carrie, 12/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

We had Michael officiate our wedding and found him last minute because our previous vendor cancelled a month before our wedding. It was meant to be! we loved Michael you can tell he loves what he does and he made our ceremony truly special! Thank you!

Profile Picture Olga, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

There are not enough wonderful things to be say about this company. They made my destination wedding beautiful and a dream come true. They were always accessible, friendly, and personable. The ceremony was wonderful, and the photographs were magical. They are amazing!!! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Professional, accommodating, an absolute joy of work with... whatever you have in mind they will deliver in an experienced, yet sincere, manor.

Profile Picture Hillary, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Michael and Rasa did a fantastic job on our wedding day on 7/14/17. They are wonderful , flexible and great professionals. We were so happy with their service, had a memorable ceremony and the photos are absolutely fabulous!!! The bouquet I chose from their website was stunning. We were in awe when we saw it. If you want great service for your event, look no further. Michael and Rasa are the best in Key West !

Profile Picture Adriana, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Michael was our officiant, and he was absolutely amazing! Being from Miami, we didn't have a chance to drive down to meet him in Key West until the week of our wedding. We spoke a few times on the phone and communicated by email, and we were at complete ease with him and his ideas! Our guests loved him as well, and we all loved his personal touches to the ceremony with the conch blowing and signing ceremony!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic

Conch Concierge Photography (Michael V. & Rasa) was easily the best professional photography company I could have chosen for my needs. Absolutely everything you want in professional photographers plus so much added value makes hiring Conch Concierge Photography truly priceless.

I hired Conch Concierge Photography of Key West for a surprise engagement proposal in January 2016. It was short notice and I was very unorganized with my ideas for the proposal when I first discovered Conch Photography. They were so patient and helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns about the big day. Speaking with Michael gave me complete confidence in their suggestions and their professional knowledge.

In regards to their quality and experience, I couldn't think of anyone else in Key West that I would rather hire for Professional Photography like engagements and weddings. Every photo is worthy of purchasing and they captured moments of my beautiful bride to be that will be cherished for decades by all of our friends and family. We all agree that Conch Concierge really went above and beyond anything that we could have imagined in regards to keeping these memories forever.

The Conch Concierge Photo Team is the team you happily hire and by the end of working with them, you consider them friends that you hope to find a reason to work with again. Michael and Rasa aren't just experienced photographers but incredibly nice, thoughtful and caring people that anyone would be lucky to have as their photographers for their own personal and special moment. Worth every hard earned penny and then some. Thank you Michael and Rasa.

Profile Picture Chase, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was absolutely wonderful! Professional and serious when needed and lighthearted when appropriate. Very meaningful ceremony.

Profile Picture User7839111, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michael Vernon is the absolute best!!! We were so pleased with him--his demeanor, his personality-we felt like we had known him for years. He helped make our special day even more perfect. I would recommend him a million times over--he is a true professional and exceptional guy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

BOOK MICHAEL AND RASA FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!!! :) This dynamic duo was absolutely amazinggggg!!! :) They were so helpful and even found time in their busy schedule to marry my fiancé, Stephen, and myself THE DAY AFTER WE CONTACTED THEM!!! :D I can't say enough things about their amazing service

Profile Picture User6764897, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony

What a beautiful job to bring happiness to the people! Michael and his wife Rasa are the ones who were meant to do this. From the first "hello" they surrounded us with the good energy and stress-free atmosphere. I could feel that they truly care about our special day and sincerely want to make it unique and unforgettable. Lovely ceremony and only positive emotions!

Profile Picture Yulia, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michael & Rasa are incredible people. They made our wedding completely awesome and stress free. They were excellent with all the ideas/organization and walked us through the entire process going above & beyond. We'd recommend them in the highest regard to anyone looking to get married!

Profile Picture Charles, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination

My husband and I were recently married by Michael. I cannot express enough how wonderful him and his wife Rasa were. We happened to be running late and they were still so kind and helpful. As anyone who's been married knows the last few minutes are the most stressful. Rasa also helped me fix my as where my husband didn't know how to. Michael was also helped with husband with his tie. They were so friendly and professional from the beginning all the way to the end. They are so good as what they do and you can tell they really enjoy their job! They both did a wonderful job with photos to capture the moment just right. I feel as though I could never thank them enough! They would be my first recommendation to anyone!

Profile Picture User6564312, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can not say enough good things about Michael and Rasa, When I booked my wedding through the travel agent, Michael called me within hours, he stayed in contact with me for several months leading up to my arrival to FL via cruise ship. The day of the wedding he was in constant contact with myself and fiance as we were arriving at port. We asked him to do something extra for us and my fiance did not want to see me in my dress before arriving at the beach. Michael made it happen by coming to port and picking up my fiance and then coming back to the ship after taking him to the beach and picked me up. Michael went above and beyond our expectations and everything went smooth and was wonderful. Rasa did and amazing job on our photos and captured all the moments for us. These two are just amazing at what they do and I would recommend anyone and everyone to them. Just great people. They made our day special and stress free.

Profile Picture Sheradee, 2/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Michael and Rasa were the best. We were to be married in Friday at sunset, it was raining, windy and I figured we still had to be married that day. Michael called and offered sunrise or sunset the next day. Anything we wanted. Even offered to meet us the evening before to be introduced and meet with a couple he had married 3 years previous. It was a wonderful time spent that night. Wedding day was perfect. Beautiful vows. His beautiful wife, such sweet personalities in both of them. Made our wedding day perfect! Thanks again and I would recommend then to any of my friends or family!

Profile Picture Beverly, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Michael was selected by the company that coordinated our wedding. We didn't meet him until right before our ceremony but ironically we had seen him performing a ceremony at sunrise earlier that morning while we were walking on the beach! We loved the ceremony that he performed. It was simple, sincere, funny, sweet, and romantic. It was perfect for us. He was so professional and kept the entire audience engaged. He was great with the kids and with the adults. Tears were everywhere. We will remember his service forever and are truly grateful.

Profile Picture User6172024, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Non-religious

Michael exceeded expectations. He was professional while being fun, and able to accommodate our every need. Thanks for your part in making our ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture John, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Words cannot express how much Michael and his wife Rasa made our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. His professionalism, his planning and most importantly his customer service are extraordinary. Truly the best in Key West. I would recommend Conch Concierge, Michael & Rasa, to anyone who wants a memorable and worry-free wedding experience. Thank you to you both for everything you did for us. Our dream became reality with you !!!! Outstanding job !!!! See you soon, Blue Skies ;-)

Profile Picture Danyl, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I'm Michael's biggest fan!!!! When we originally booked we were supposed to have my uncle officiate the ceremony but as most wedding plans go that fizzled out and he couldn't make it. Now the pressure was on to find someone who matched our personality and who showed kindness, fun and genuineness in the way he/she handled the ceremony.

Well sure enough I poured myself into watching every video and checking every website and the minute I saw Michael officiate the ceremony posted on his website I crossed my fingers and hoped we could get him and..... as luck had it we did!!! He also scored high on wedding wire which made it even easier!

What most people don't think about when picking an officiant and I consider very important are photos! As much as I love HOW Michael officiates the thing I love most about the way he works are...
1) He knew exactly when to move himself out of the way so that the photographer could get photos of just the two of us
2) He showed us how to put the rings on to get the best shots and to savor the moment
3) He gave recommendations that were priceless and I will keep these secret to only those who book him
4) He allowed me not only to write our own vows but also gave us the time to say a few more words to each other which we really wanted in our ceremony.
5) He has an ease, calmness and fun to him and has a very quick wit and knows when to add something funny when he felt we needed it and also a touching poem to add to our ceremony.

He used a wireless mic and speaker system which I highly recommend so that all our guests could hear and at the end he sealed our ceremony with his famous conch blowing!!! We were on a tight budget but I would have loved to add on his license signing ceremony!!! Thank you Michael for very memorable and wonderful ceremony!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/6/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michael was our officiant and he was absolutely fantastic! Several of our guests came up to us at the reception asking how long my husband and I had known Michael because he was so personable. Little did they know that we only knew him for 24 hours! He was very flexible; willing to read excerpts we would like during the ceremony, while offering a few suggestions as well. Most importantly, he picks up on the vibe of the bride/groom and guests during the ceremony, and adjusts accordingly. I highly recommend Michael and am so glad he was the one that officiated our marriage!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michael was our officiant for our wedding and he did an excellent job. Without ever meeting us he had all the right things to say. I have already recommended him to friends of ours.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michael was a phenomenal officiant. He has an air about him that is so peaceful, which spreads to everyone around him. He added so many little special things to our wedding, from the conch horn to the collecting the sand under our feet. He was amazing and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding planner had hired Conch Concierge Weddings to perform our ceremony on Smathers Beach. Although we didn't have a chance to discuss the reading/vows beforehand, and we didn't meet Michael until we arrived for the ceremony (which made me a little nervous), we ended up being in great hands. He did an excellent job and his reading was perfect for us. If we could go back, having Michael perform our ceremony is definitely one thing I wouldn't change about our wedding day.

Profile Picture Carly, 2/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michael did a great job with our wedding and photographs. I was very pleased!

Profile Picture Tavia, 10/5/14, 1 Review