Conch Concierge Weddings Reviews

Conch Concierge Weddings 4
Conch Concierge Weddings 5
  • Melissa

Melissa Carroll · Married on 11/07/2018

Excellent Service. Our day was Perfect!

We were married on November 7th. On Smathers Beach. It was beautiful. It was worry free. We arrived on Key West Via Bubba's Pampered Peddlers. (bicycle ride). All we had to do was get ready at the hotel and Conch Concierge took care of everything. It was perfect!

Becky · Married on 07/21/2018

Michael and Rasa were fabulous!! They were flexible and accommodating so we could make our wedding personal. They gave us the wedding of our dreams! Rasa showed us a few of the pictures and they were beautiful! We can’t thank them enough!!

Kerrie · Married on 06/05/2018

Conch Concierge is absolutely the way to go! You will not be disappointed! I can’t say enough good things about them or give them enough stars. I highly recommend the sunrise ceremony- the sun rises on Smather’s Beach. Yes, it was very early (6:38)- but the beach was so private and peaceful at that time. Another perk to having it so early is you avoid the heat/humidity that comes later in the day. Also, I didn’t have to be nervous the whole day leading up to the ceremony. It was over super early and I still had the ENTIRE day to enjoy my wedding day. Rasa took the most AMAZING pictures I could have ever imagined- they both made our day so special and took so much time and attention to detail. And how could I not mention that the price is fabulous for what you get in return! I could not have imagined a more perfect experience.

Conch Concierge Weddings 6
    Conch Concierge Weddings 7

Debra · Married on 05/14/2018

As mother of the bride, I highly recommend Michael and Rasa for your wedding event. They went beyond all expectations making sure that everything went according to my daughter's adventure themed destination wedding to Dry Tortugas in spite of weather delay and having to do 2 ceremonies! Michael made the process so unstressful in an otherwise stressful situation of weather interfering with original plans to fly out to Dry Tortugas on their planned wedding day. It resulted in a impromptu ceremony at our Bed & Breakfast under a covered lanai with beautiful natural garden setting. Rasa's creativity of re-arranging furniture and her professional artistic eye went to work with setting the stage for this to happen NOW (since the couple's marriage license was to expire the next day), all the while with German guests of honor looking on! Everything about the ceremony, the vows, the photography, and Rasa's beautiful bridal floral arrangements, it went so beautifully well! However, my daughter's dream of having the wedding at Dry Tortugas was still her heart's desire. With Michael's desire "to please", he said maybe we can make that happen! He immediately got right on it, making all the arrangements with the Seaplane Adventure checking to make sure they had an opening the next day with weather improving. He scheduled everything again; the limo driver to the airport; the provisions even taking their extra "day off" to do it all over again! The ceremony at Dry Tortugas was once again performed and this time every bit of as personal and memorable as the day before. Both Rasa and Michael truly went above and beyond to make sure that my daughter's special day was every bit and more than she could have imagined! I am so grateful to both of them for making my daughter's wedding such a success and making her dream come true. I know it would not have ever happened without them! It was worth every bit and then some!!
    Debra

Shauna · Married on 03/21/2018

Michael & Rasa far exceeded our expectations. We eloped from Michigan & are so thankful we chose Conch Concierge, our ceremony was perfect! Beautiful words, beautiful beach, beautiful & kind people thank you Michael & Rasa.
    ~Shauna & Nathan

sara · Married on 03/07/2018

Better than I imagined. Very meaningful ceremony for just my husband and I.

Carrie · Married on 12/20/2017

Michael made our ceremony very special for ourselves and guests. We have been to many other friends’ weddings that are not religious based and the ceremony always seemed very short or lacking heart/emotion. Michael had some very beautiful readings and our guests really enjoyed the sand blessing and conch blowing. It made the ceremony feel very special. If you are going to splurge only anything be sure to add photo time, the pictures Rasa created are amazing and everyone is commenting how well they turned out. We are very happy with our decision to work with this team and hope we can visit again for a vowel renewal in the future sometime.

• O

Olga · Married on 12/02/2017

We had Michael officiate our wedding and found him last minute because our previous vendor cancelled a month before our wedding. It was meant to be! we loved Michael you can tell he loves what he does and he made our ceremony truly special! Thank you!

Conch Concierge Weddings 8
    Conch Concierge Weddings 9
    Conch Concierge Weddings 10

Nina · Married on 11/30/2017

There are not enough wonderful things to be say about this company. They made my destination wedding beautiful and a dream come true. They were always accessible, friendly, and personable. The ceremony was wonderful, and the photographs were magical. They are amazing!!! You will not be disappointed!

Hillary · Married on 07/25/2017

Professional, accommodating, an absolute joy of work with... whatever you have in mind they will deliver in an experienced, yet sincere, manor.

Adriana · Married on 07/14/2017

Michael and Rasa did a fantastic job on our wedding day on 7/14/17. They are wonderful , flexible and great professionals. We were so happy with their service, had a memorable ceremony and the photos are absolutely fabulous!!! The bouquet I chose from their website was stunning. We were in awe when we saw it. If you want great service for your event, look no further. Michael and Rasa are the best in Key West !

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2017

Michael was our officiant, and he was absolutely amazing! Being from Miami, we didn't have a chance to drive down to meet him in Key West until the week of our wedding. We spoke a few times on the phone and communicated by email, and we were at complete ease with him and his ideas! Our guests loved him as well, and we all loved his personal touches to the ceremony with the conch blowing and signing ceremony!

Chase · Married on 04/09/2017

Conch Concierge Photography (Michael V. & Rasa) was easily the best professional photography company I could have chosen for my needs. Absolutely everything you want in professional photographers plus so much added value makes hiring Conch Concierge Photography truly priceless.

I hired Conch Concierge Photography of Key West for a surprise engagement proposal in January 2016. It was short notice and I was very unorganized with my ideas for the proposal when I first discovered Conch Photography. They were so patient and helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns about the big day. Speaking with Michael gave me complete confidence in their suggestions and their professional knowledge.

In regards to their quality and experience, I couldn't think of anyone else in Key West that I would rather hire for Professional Photography like engagements and weddings. Every photo is worthy of purchasing and they captured moments of my beautiful bride to be that will be cherished for decades by all of our friends and family. We all agree that Conch Concierge really went above and beyond anything that we could have imagined in regards to keeping these memories forever.

The Conch Concierge Photo Team is the team you happily hire and by the end of working with them, you consider them friends that you hope to find a reason to work with again. Michael and Rasa aren't just experienced photographers but incredibly nice, thoughtful and caring people that anyone would be lucky to have as their photographers for their own personal and special moment. Worth every hard earned penny and then some. Thank you Michael and Rasa.

carol · Married on 02/25/2017

Michael was absolutely wonderful! Professional and serious when needed and lighthearted when appropriate. Very meaningful ceremony.

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2016

Michael Vernon is the absolute best!!! We were so pleased with him--his demeanor, his personality-we felt like we had known him for years. He helped make our special day even more perfect. I would recommend him a million times over--he is a true professional and exceptional guy!

BOOK MICHAEL AND RASA FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!!! :) This dynamic duo was absolutely amazinggggg!!! :) They were so helpful and even found time in their busy schedule to marry my fiancé, Stephen, and myself THE DAY AFTER WE CONTACTED THEM!!! :D I can't say enough things about their amazing service <3

• Y

Yulia · Married on 05/20/2016

What a beautiful job to bring happiness to the people! Michael and his wife Rasa are the ones who were meant to do this. From the first "hello" they surrounded us with the good energy and stress-free atmosphere. I could feel that they truly care about our special day and sincerely want to make it unique and unforgettable. Lovely ceremony and only positive emotions!

Charles · Married on 04/23/2016

Michael & Rasa are incredible people. They made our wedding completely awesome and stress free. They were excellent with all the ideas/organization and walked us through the entire process going above & beyond. We'd recommend them in the highest regard to anyone looking to get married!

My husband and I were recently married by Michael. I cannot express enough how wonderful him and his wife Rasa were. We happened to be running late and they were still so kind and helpful. As anyone who's been married knows the last few minutes are the most stressful. Rasa also helped me fix my as where my husband didn't know how to. Michael was also helped with husband with his tie. They were so friendly and professional from the beginning all the way to the end. They are so good as what they do and you can tell they really enjoy their job! They both did a wonderful job with photos to capture the moment just right. I feel as though I could never thank them enough! They would be my first recommendation to anyone!

Sheradee · Married on 02/16/2016

I can not say enough good things about Michael and Rasa, When I booked my wedding through the travel agent, Michael called me within hours, he stayed in contact with me for several months leading up to my arrival to FL via cruise ship. The day of the wedding he was in constant contact with myself and fiance as we were arriving at port. We asked him to do something extra for us and my fiance did not want to see me in my dress before arriving at the beach. Michael made it happen by coming to port and picking up my fiance and then coming back to the ship after taking him to the beach and picked me up. Michael went above and beyond our expectations and everything went smooth and was wonderful. Rasa did and amazing job on our photos and captured all the moments for us. These two are just amazing at what they do and I would recommend anyone and everyone to them. Just great people. They made our day special and stress free.

Beverly · Married on 01/23/2016

Michael and Rasa were the best. We were to be married in Friday at sunset, it was raining, windy and I figured we still had to be married that day. Michael called and offered sunrise or sunset the next day. Anything we wanted. Even offered to meet us the evening before to be introduced and meet with a couple he had married 3 years previous. It was a wonderful time spent that night. Wedding day was perfect. Beautiful vows. His beautiful wife, such sweet personalities in both of them. Made our wedding day perfect! Thanks again and I would recommend then to any of my friends or family!

• User6172024 · 2+ years ago

Michael was selected by the company that coordinated our wedding. We didn't meet him until right before our ceremony but ironically we had seen him performing a ceremony at sunrise earlier that morning while we were walking on the beach! We loved the ceremony that he performed. It was simple, sincere, funny, sweet, and romantic. It was perfect for us. He was so professional and kept the entire audience engaged. He was great with the kids and with the adults. Tears were everywhere. We will remember his service forever and are truly grateful.

John · Married on 12/12/2015

Michael exceeded expectations. He was professional while being fun, and able to accommodate our every need. Thanks for your part in making our ceremony perfect!

Danyl · Married on 09/12/2015

Words cannot express how much Michael and his wife Rasa made our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. His professionalism, his planning and most importantly his customer service are extraordinary. Truly the best in Key West. I would recommend Conch Concierge, Michael & Rasa, to anyone who wants a memorable and worry-free wedding experience. Thank you to you both for everything you did for us. Our dream became reality with you !!!! Outstanding job !!!! See you soon, Blue Skies ;-)

Christina · Married on 09/06/2015

I'm Michael's biggest fan!!!! When we originally booked we were supposed to have my uncle officiate the ceremony but as most wedding plans go that fizzled out and he couldn't make it. Now the pressure was on to find someone who matched our personality and who showed kindness, fun and genuineness in the way he/she handled the ceremony.

Well sure enough I poured myself into watching every video and checking every website and the minute I saw Michael officiate the ceremony posted on his website I crossed my fingers and hoped we could get him and..... as luck had it we did!!! He also scored high on wedding wire which made it even easier!

What most people don't think about when picking an officiant and I consider very important are photos! As much as I love HOW Michael officiates the thing I love most about the way he works are...
    1) He knew exactly when to move himself out of the way so that the photographer could get photos of just the two of us
    2) He showed us how to put the rings on to get the best shots and to savor the moment
    3) He gave recommendations that were priceless and I will keep these secret to only those who book him
    4) He allowed me not only to write our own vows but also gave us the time to say a few more words to each other which we really wanted in our ceremony.
    5) He has an ease, calmness and fun to him and has a very quick wit and knows when to add something funny when he felt we needed it and also a touching poem to add to our ceremony.

He used a wireless mic and speaker system which I highly recommend so that all our guests could hear and at the end he sealed our ceremony with his famous conch blowing!!! We were on a tight budget but I would have loved to add on his license signing ceremony!!! Thank you Michael for very memorable and wonderful ceremony!