Little Miss Planner of Key West

Key West, FL View map Visit website

Hi there!

Guadalupe Here. I own Little Miss Planner of Key West, a boutique wedding planning and design company based out of Key West, Florida.
With over ten years of experience in the wedding industry, I have created my dream company to share my passion for creating one-of-a-kind celebrations in the Florida Keys.
Because each and all of my clients are unique in their own way, I love to respect their pace and establish a relationship with them. My goal is to exceed their expectations and achieve results that reflect and bring to life their own vision of their big special day.
I have been living in the Florida Keys for over 12 years, I am familiar with all local wedding venues and vendors, and I am highly responsive and detail-oriented.

To streamline the planning process, Little Miss Planner of Key West offers two main services: For those who have busy schedules or don’t know where to begin, full-service planning is available. With this option, Guadalupe will provide guidance at each step of the way, from venue scouting to menu creations and more. Month-of coordination is also available for assistance with finishing touches in the weeks leading up to the event.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Gabriela D. Married on 05/15/2022

Amazing experience!

Guadalupe was my day-of coordinator and she was amazing!! She has a great attitude and was very helpful to me and to my family during my big day. She speaks Spanish and that was a great plus since my parents were able to have someone that could communicate with them. She made me feel at ease all day, and made sure our special day was beautiful and perfect. I cannot recommend her enough
  • Adalyn
    Adalyn R. Married on 02/27/2022

Guadalupe - Little Miss Planner Key West

Guadalupe is wonderful! She helped us through our year long journey of wedding planning. She is knowledgeable and patient and always willing to offer suggestions and alternate options. We changed our minds along the way a few times and she was accepting and flexible to all the modifications. Lastly, it doesn't usually rain in February in Key West, but unfortunately, it did on our wedding day! My husband and I were distraught and at a loss since we hadn't planned for that. Luckily, Guadalupe worked her magic and helped our wedding be a successful and enjoyable event for all. So, THANK YOU Guadalupe from the bottom of our hearts! We appreciate you and all you did for us. She is amazing and we highly recommend her!
    -Adalyn & James Rodriguez
  • George
    George Q. Married on 02/27/2022

Great Experience

Guadalupe was very detailed, professional and was able to adapt quickly to unforeseen circumstances.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Guadalupe de Lafuente de Lafuente
Guadalupe de Lafuente de Lafuente
Owner of Little Miss Planner

Hi, I'm Guadalupe!
I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and moved to Key West twelve years ago.
I have been working in the event planning industry for over ten years now.
I love creating and organizing events to the very last detail, and I just enjoy watching everything unfold in front of me. Being highly responsive and very detail oriented, planning weddings comes very naturally to me.
In my free time, I love reading, practicing yoga and, above all things, travelling around the world! I am also proud mom of Alfie - a very cute African Pygmy Hedgehog.

Key West, Florida Key West, FL, 33040
786.334.0124

Mon-Sat 9am - 5pm
Location of (Little Miss Planner of Key West)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding