Destination Designs Event Planning

Marathon, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

From day of coordination to full service planning and everything in between we are flexible & able to offer what you need to create the most amazing event. We specialize in destination wedding planning to ensure all of the details are taken care of on your special day so you can relax & enjoy it! Being far away while trying to plan an event can be a stressful time, we help take the reigns and alleviate the stress for you.

Savanna Married on 11/26/2022

Phenomenal!

Christina made magic happen. She was so kind and always was flexible with my schedule while planning. She went above and beyond and came up with so many great ideas. The day of the wedding was so smooth and a literal dream. Could not have done this without her!!

Destination Designs Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for trusting me to make your dreams come true!!! Such an epic evening, one for the books for sure!!!
    Jenna Married on 11/11/2022

Amazing Wedding Event!

Christina was our wedding planner and she was absolutely phenomenal! I was very organized throughout the planning process and Christina was consistently checking in. We got married the week of Hurricane Nicole and Christina was again, phenomenal, as she guided us through plan B. My wedding was seamless and flowed perfectly! Thank you to all who made it happen :)

Destination Designs Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much!! I’m so glad we were spared from that storm, but with your group, it would have been a amazing night anyways!!! ❤️❤️
    Morgan B. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christina is such a great help!

Christina was such a great help on our wedding day, and throughout the whole wedding planning process! My husband and I live in Orlando, FL and we decided to get married in Marathon, FL. Living 6 hours away, it was very difficult to plan things on our own. Christina was there to help with any questions or concerns we had regarding our big day. She is incredibly friendly and will not hesitate to take matters into her own hands which I found very helpful as an overwhelmed bride. Lastly, she is very affordable. I would recommend her to any bride looking to get married in the Marathon/ FL Keys area.

Destination Designs Event Planning's reply:

I’m so glad you guys chose me to be a part of your special day!! The love was felt that day from all of those who surrounded you! ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Marathon, Florida Marathon, FL, 33050
Location of (Destination Designs Event Planning)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding