On WeddingWire since 2021

Destination Designs Event Planning is a destination wedding planner based in Marathon, Florida. From day-of coordination to full-service planning and everything in between, we are flexible & able to offer what you need to create the most amazing event. We specialize in destination wedding planning to ensure all of the details are taken care of on your special day so you can relax & enjoy it! Being far away while trying to plan a wedding can be a stressful time, we help take the reins and alleviate the stress for you.

The Destination Designs Event Planning team provides a range of planning services, including a day-of coordinator, month-of coordinator, and full-service planning. Each service provides couples with consultations prior to the wedding day, a list of preferred vendors, and advice to ensure each aspect of the wedding planning process goes smoothly. Full-service planning additionally includes back-and-forth communication, appointment booking, and creation of designs. The aim is to take the pressure off your shoulders and to let you enjoy your special day without worries.

Reviews of Destination Designs Event Planning

5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
C
Cassi C. Sent on 03/20/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Christina is absolutely amazing!

Christina coordinated our wedding on 3.16.24 and was fantastic! Prior to the wedding she handled everything and was very helpful. Everything went so smooth the day of and the reception looked better than I had imagined it could. A guest came up to me after and said he wished she could coordinate his life they way the wedding was handled. She is so sweet and professional, would highly recommend!
Kathryn
Kathryn Sent on 02/22/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Looking for a wedding planner hire Christiania!

I hired Christiania and I was very worried about planning a wedding somewhere I’ve never been but Christiania took care of everything!! She was so kind, caring, and listening to all of my concerns. All my guests bragged about how it was the most fun, beautiful wedding they’ve been to! Thank you Christiania for making my day so magical and becoming my friend in the process. ♥️♥️♥️
S
Savanna Sent on 12/04/2022

Phenomenal!

Christina made magic happen. She was so kind and always was flexible with my schedule while planning. She went above and beyond and came up with so many great ideas. The day of the wedding was so smooth and a literal dream. Could not have done this without her!!
illustration message bubble