88005 Overseas Highway Suite 16, Islamorada, FL 33036 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,400

About Destination Weddings In The Florida Keys

Destination Weddings in the Florida Keys is a wedding vendor referral business in Islamorada, Florida. Professionals work to connect clients with quality vendors, which includes assisting those preparing a destination wedding. The owner and operator is a native of the Florida Keys and takes the time to review and choose the vendors offered by Destination Weddings in the Florida Keys.

The available vendors offered by this referral business are experienced in their specific fields and in working with the other vendors. Service providers available through Destination Weddings in the Florida Keys extend to the following areas:

• Venues
  • Rentals
  • Wedding planning
  • Catering
  • DJs, entertainment, photography and videography
  • Florists

download 5 51 961957

3 Reviews for Destination Weddings In The Florida Keys

Aynsley · Married on 01/14/2017

Effortless.
    If I could only choose one word to describe how the team at Destination Weddings in the Florida Keys handled our wedding , that would be it. I went into my wedding planning process with the mantra " If I have seen it before, I don't want to see it at my wedding" . I wanted it to be as original as I could make it. I know that's a tall order to fill, but Debbie, Trinity and Jannette made it happen , better than I could have imagined. I am the type of person who wants my hands in all aspects of the planning process, but let's be honest, when it comes to your wedding day you have to let go of the reins and let the professionals do what they are best at, making your day perfect! This team took all my ideas and were able to fit the pieces together to make something extraordinary. Even small aspects like needing and easel for a mirror to hanging a sign, no detail was left out. Our wedding was truly better than I could have imagined and it has a lot to do with all the help and ideas I received from Destination Wedding in the Florida Keys. Janette's creative eye captured the best photos of my Husband and I that I have ever seen, Guests were raving about how delicious the food for our rehearsal dinner and wedding meals were and with Trinity to coordinate the wedding day, it wouldn't have gone half as smoothly as it did!
    Look no further for your one-stop- shop for all things wedding when your headed down to the Keys for your Special day! Thanks Again Janette, Debbie and Trinity. Your team is the best!

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • Mayra

Mayra · Married on 12/03/2016

If I could describe Jannette's work in one word, I would simply have to say "EXCELLENT"!! I couldn't have imagined my day without her! She's dedicated, hard working and simply the best! You will not be disappointed if you hire her and her team. I can't say enough about how amazing she is! Thank you for everything, Rene & Mayra Castillo

Sent on 02/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/07/2016

When we started planning our wedding our goal was to have fun, enjoy the process and give our guests a great experience in the Keys in every way we could... Having a stress free wedding was very important to us and the key to make it happen was in finding the right team.

We did A LOT of research before selecting our vendors and I couldn't be happier with the process and the results. Sabrina and Jeff from Wishes to Weddings were great at listening to our ideas and finding every detail to create the experience we were looking for. We were so excited to work with Chef Wesley, food was very important to us and a great opportunity for our guests to experience the Keys, our guests keep talking wonders about it and many of them have mentioned it was the best food they have had at a wedding. Maggie's Bakery created an amazing cake people kept asking for more, I was lucky Sabrina saved us the top tier and a few have asked if we are seriously going to wait until our first anniversary to cut it.
    Photography was one of the most important things for us and I am so glad we found Jannette De Llanos! When you realize, your wedding day flies by and you just wish you could live it over and over again and nothing better than good pictures, I think I go through them almost daily and I can't be more pleased...the composition, light and emotions captured by Jannette are amazing. We really enjoyed our wedding day and we owe it to this wonderful team that was able to make it happen with excellence.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Destination Weddings In The Florida Keys FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 88005 Overseas Highway Suite 16 Islamorada, FL, 33036 See on map
    3053052014 (Phone number)
    Location of (Destination Weddings In The Florida Keys)