Serendipity Photographic Reviews

3 | Chicago, IL

3 Reviews for Serendipity Photographic

Cristina · Married on 10/20/2012

Our photographers were great and one of the best parts of our wedding. They were on top of everything and even stepped up when others were failing (like to give our driver directions). They may have been our photographers, but after everything they did for our wedding they will now be considered family!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Liz · Married on 09/26/2009

I had the most amazing experience working with Tony and Kelly. They definitely compliment each other and are full of energy for what they love to do. I had Kelly do my makeup and I would highly recommend her to anyone, she did an amazing job. My friends and family noticed the makeup immediately and loved it. They also made my formals so much fun and made me feel so glamorous! As soon as I posted the pictures on line my friends called me to find out who took them because they looked amazing! Tony and Kelly work so well together and I would HIGHLY recommend using them if you want the perfect experience!

Sent on 02/19/2010

Peter · Married on 05/19/2012

0.0

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY! They are great up until they get your money especially Tony who never follows through on his promises. My wife asked Kelly if we should give her a list of pictures we wanted her to make sure she takes & Kelly told her "no, trust me I won't miss anything" we had 2 photographers(Kelly & another guy) who both never took any of the most basic shots that we thought for sure they wouldn't forget. We didn't get our pictures for over a year after Tony & Kelly gave us excuse after excuse & Tonys awesome customer service skills pushed me to the point that I had to threaten to sue them & we never received what we payed for ever.

Sent on 02/22/2014