Maksym Prokopiv Photography

$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Wedding Photography worldwide

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Albums

• Mila
    Mila S. Married on 11/06/2021

Best Photographer!

I don’t even know where to begin! Maksym was absolutely fantastic to work with! We received his name as a recommendation from my cousin who is also a photographer. From the first interaction with Maksym we knew he was the photographer for us. His packages were very fairly priced, he let us come visit him in the office to see what the albums would look like, and he was very helpful and determining where to take our outdoor pictures. Once we got closer to our wedding date, I reached out to Maksym with our timeline of the day and initially he stated he would be at the hotel around 10am to take pictures, a few days later stated he would be there at 9:30am… and then the day of the wedding showed up at 9am! Just to make sure he didn’t miss anything. You could just tell he absolutely loves what he does, he picked the best spots for our pictures, our families and bridal party absolutely loved him! He would show you some pictures as he took them just for you to realize how beautiful his creations were. Even at the end of the night after my now husband and I paid him, while Maksym was already dressed and walking out, he saw some of our friends taking selfies with us, so he stopped took out his camera and was taking pictures even on his way out after a 14+hr day. I literally didn’t even want to wait to see our pictures before leaving this review because I know they will be amazing. Trust me you will not go wrong in hiring Maksym as your wedding photographer!
    Nour I. Married on 10/09/2021

Maksym prokopiv - best of the best!

Maksym Prokopiv is nothing short of amazing talent. I want to thank him for all of his efforts and support the day of my wedding. My husband and I felt so comfortable working with him and traveling around the city for shots.

I began losing hope in finding a legitimate photographer for my wedding. I met with multiple vendors that made me feel like getting married was solely a business transaction. Luckily, I finally stumbled on Prokopiv Photography and I felt and immediate sense of comfort speaking to Maksym. He is very clear, honest, and talented in his practice. There were no hidden “extras” in our overall cost. My fiancé and I are generally private people and requested that our photos not be shared on social media. He is one of the ONLY vendors that agreed without any hesitation. The fact that he was so easy going about this, made us want to share our pictures with him and his clients!!! If you are looking for an AMAZING 10/10 photographer, stop your search and get in touch with Maksym Prokopiv. All of our guests were raving about him! He is fun, light hearted, and will make everyone feel at ease and relaxed. We look forward to using your services for future events. THANK YOU MAKSYM!
  • Natalie
    Natalie N. Married on 09/18/2021

You won’t regret choosing this photographer!

We absolutely loved working with Maksym on our wedding day! He is beyond talented, incredibly flexible, and easy to work with! The whole process was effortless and he made things stress free! He was able to capture all of the group and posed photos we wanted in a very timely manner and was so great to work with from start to finish. Most importantly, the final product is OUTSTANDING! Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking and he truly captured every beautiful moment that day. Also, the turn-around time for our photos and wedding album was so quick! Maksym truly exceeded every expectation and I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for any photo session in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katerina & Taylor
    79 photos · 08/10/2019

Chicago, IL, 60701
773-941-1489
Location of (Maksym Prokopiv Photography)
Arlington Heights, IL, 60004
773-941-1489

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding