Candace Sims Photography

Naperville, IL 60565 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Candace Sims Photography

Candace Sims Photography provides wedding coverage to the Chicago and Midwest areas. Candace realizes the moments on your wedding day are invaluable and must be captured forever. Her natural style allows couples to cherish every authentic memory from their wedding day.

Experience
Candace’s love for photography has developed thanks to her friendships and love for people. Creating timeless art through photography is her passion.

Candace’s services are available to couples worldwide. Even though she is based out of Chicago, she is always willing to travel to meet new people and see new places. All wedding collections include:

• Professional editing
  • Online gallery for downloading and sharing
  • High Resolution digital images
  • Print Release
  • One event per day
Follow Candace Sims Photography on

10 Reviews for Candace Sims Photography

Justin · Married on 07/21/2018

We met with a couple of photographers before deciding to go with Candace. Right away we had a different feeling and the decision to hire her was so easy to make. She is so friendly and personable. Throughout the entire process she was professional and thorough. I found her packages to be very competitive. We a lot for our money!!! The first time we worked with her was for our engagement shoot. Candace is SO fun to shoot with. She made us feel for comfortable and didn’t rush us at all. We got our photos back really quickly and there were a lot of them! Leading up to the wedding, Candace kept in communication and made sure we were prepared with a detailed timeline. Her and her second shooter did a great job capturing so much of our day. We got even more pictures than I thought we would and I have so many favorites! I would recommend Candace to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Meagan and Justin, thank you for your feedback. I'm so glad that I was able to make your engagement and wedding day memorable and fun! Your entire family and bridal party were such a delight to work with. I'm so grateful to have met all of you. I wish you both the world! God bless. Thank you again for choosing me as your photographer. XO, Candace

rabia · Married on 07/01/2018

Candace provided me with the absolute best service I could ask for. From professionalism to flexibility she was nothing less then a five star. For anyone having a hard time picking between photographers all I can say is not only was the work Candace provided absolutely stunning but her entire attitude and personality was just so upbeat and energetic and both my husband and I really appreciated that. The fact that Candace was so energetic and excited made us feel so special on our day just made the entire experience so enjoyable for a stressed out wedding couple. Candace took her time with out rushing even with all the inconveniences during the wedding. While we had many setbacks on the wedding day both her and her coworker (Luis Malagon films) were the most patient and cooperative people to work with. I can't thank Candace enough for proving us with the most beautiful pictures and amazing pictures capturing them. I would pick Candace in a heartbeat for any photoshoots I would need in the future. Thank you Candace!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rabia and Bakir! You guys were absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Luis and I have nothing but love for you both and feel so honored to have been a part of your special day. Congrats guys!

Candace Sims Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Naperville, IL 60565 See on map