Siblana Events

Des Plaines, IL View map Visit website

$12,500 Typical Price

Siblana Event Design is a full-service event and floral production company operating out of Des Plaines, Illinois. The team of professionals creates and executes original designs tailored to a client's wishes. The group strives to deliver perfection on every occasion by staying ahead of the trends and curating designs that bring the to-be-wed's vision to life.

Siblana Event Design puts the client at the core of their work and intends to offer an unparalleled customer experience. Attention to detail is the hallmark of its work, with a team collaborating closely with couples from inquiry to production for that picture-perfect piece. On the wedding day, the professionals carry out the delivery, setup, and cleanup, ensuring every last petal is in its perfect position. The company offers an array of floral and decor items including, but not limited to;

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower crowns and flower baskets
  • Non-floral decorations
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$12,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Deepa Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience with Siblana!

This is my review for Indian wedding decor and styling services from the Siblana team - I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for the BEST of the BEST. Seriously.

*Professionalism* - from the first meeting, I knew immediately I wanted to work with Rehana and her team. She listens to everything you want, and then gives you multiple options for how to bring your vision to life. She also made sure to offer different ideas and strategies to meet my vision - most of the time, I didn't really have to explain because she got it immediately. I felt completely secure in her executing a multiple day Indian wedding, with different themes and decor elements. Her team was fantastic and did everything without a hitch. Even at the last minute, she was helping me with items I forgot and assuring me that everything would be great. The team also worked well with all of the other vendors, which was a seamless dream.

*Transparency* - Rehana and her team are extremely fair about pricing. My wedding was in the beginning of the post-COVID wedding boom, and I was very nervous about going over budget for decor. Rehana's team somehow managed to make my vision look not just exactly like I wanted, but better than I could have imagined. My wedding photos are stunning in part because of the beautiful backgrounds, decorations, and love and care that was given to each ceremony and day. I never felt like I had to hustle or argue for anything, and the team will of course offer you the best of the best! But they will also make sure you stay within your budget, because they get it.

*Attention to Detail* - I am a huge stickler for detail (and so is my husband) and I was so thrilled with the ways in which the flower designs were done - flowers are a huge part of Indian weddings and one of the first things that people notice. Everything down to the linens worked seamlessly in the rooms, and almost everything we asked for was able to be done and made in a few months. They thought through the venues that we used, what would look best in the room, and were able to transform my scribbles of ideas into a beautiful, ethereal vision.

*Availability* - I was always able to connect with the team in case I needed anything, and would often send ideas over text messages to get quick gut-checks. I loved being able to do that, especially when juggling wedding planning with work and life.

*Authenticity* - My favorite part of working with Siblana was working with Rehana. SHe's kind, personable, funny, and a hard worker. I hope to work with her again in the future for family events, because now I can probably never hire anyone else because I trust her work and co-creation abilities that much!

I give them 5/5 stars :)
    Deepika B. Married on 11/06/2021

Best experience

They were very professional everything looked beautiful and was done in time I highly recommend them

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Deepika, it was such a pleasure being a part of your family's beautiful celebration! Hope our paths cross again in the future!
    Minha Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most helpful, understanding and beautiful vendors in Chicago!!!

We had such an amazing time bringing our Nikkah decor visions to life with Siblana! They’re so understanding, helpful, and exceeded our expectations! I didn’t have a first look with our decor space and only first saw it when I was walking down the aisle, I was smiling ear to ear because of how beautiful the stage and space looked and how it was absolutely beautiful and matched our vision so perfectly! We are still getting loads of compliments on the floral and all the decor! Beyond happy!!!

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Minha! We were so happy to be a part of your special day with your beautiful families. Thank you for trusting us with your vision and allowing us to create a space that was worthy of your beautiful cultural traditions!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Rehana Bhaiji
Rehana Bhaiji
Owner and Chief Creative Director

Rehana Bhaiji is the owner and Chief Creative Director of Siblana Event Design. She has been mesmerizing people with her design aesthetics since she was in the third grade, when a teacher asked her to help decorate stage curtains for a school play. Since this young age, Rehana has sought out every opportunity to design and beautify all sorts of spaces. With literally hundreds of relatives in the Chicagoland area, growing up Rehana was constantly tapped by family members to offer her design suggestions for weddings, receptions, birthday parties and more. As a volunteer in planning school and community events, Rehana always took the lead in decorating for fundraisers, galas, fashion shows, festivals and more. The results of her pro bono expertise in these endeavors was always awe-inspiring perfection!

With the encouragement of friends and family, Rehana finally decided to make her passion and extraordinary talent a main focus of her life by launching her own decor and floral business in 2015, hence Siblana Events was born! Initially Rehana juggled her six-figure career as Regulatory Group Leader for Mondelez International while getting Siblana off the ground. While her weekdays were focused on food science and regulation, weeknights and weekends were filled with designing and producing high-quality, astounding events for clients who were incredibly happy with her work. Mainly through these happy clients’ referrals, Rehana’s event decor business just took off!

By 2017, as she had established a consistent pipeline of business, Rehana quit her professional career to focus entirely on Siblana Events. Her full-time commitment to her business has given her the opportunity to offer the most incredible, creative and unique designs and productions to her clients. She is booked practically every weekend, delivering beautiful decor and floral for weddings, receptions, galas, religious ceremonies and, as of late, commercial productions, which has been an exciting new venture for her that has yielded a whole new set of referrals she is happy to be receiving.

As Siblana Events has grown, so has Rehana’s team. She has an ever-growing group of talented designers and creatives working to support her vision and bring to life the fabulous productions she dreams up with her clients. We can’t wait to see what more Rehana will be able to offer to the world of event design and decor. She’s ever-evolving, always ahead of the trends. Keep an eye on her work...it is guaranteed to delight!

Drury Lane Events
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
4.9 out of 5 rating , 41 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

1235 Rand Road Des Plaines, IL, 60016
Location of (Siblana Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding