Siblana Events Reviews

Siblana Events View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Minha Married on 11/06/2021

The most helpful, understanding and beautiful vendors in Chicago!!!

We had such an amazing time bringing our Nikkah decor visions to life with Siblana! They’re so understanding, helpful, and exceeded our expectations! I didn’t have a first look with our decor space and only first saw it when I was walking down the aisle, I was smiling ear to ear because of how beautiful the stage and space looked and how it was absolutely beautiful and matched our vision so perfectly! We are still getting loads of compliments on the floral and all the decor! Beyond happy!!!

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Minha! We were so happy to be a part of your special day with your beautiful families. Thank you for trusting us with your vision and allowing us to create a space that was worthy of your beautiful cultural traditions!
    Deepika B. Married on 11/06/2021

Best experience

They were very professional everything looked beautiful and was done in time I highly recommend them

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Deepika, it was such a pleasure being a part of your family's beautiful celebration! Hope our paths cross again in the future!
    Alex A. Married on 10/09/2021

Indecisive? They've got you!

Siblana Events caught my eye forever ago on Instagram. They have the perfect eye for coordinating colors and delivering the most modern and aesthetic looks. I'm honestly one of the most indecisive brides out there, knowing that I like so many different things but can never find the right words to deliver what exactly I'm searching for! Rehana and her team were great to work with - she listened to my (poorly) described vision and was able to create THE perfect backdrop for our big day! I wanted a look that seemlessly matched my bridal party, gave a modern vibe that didn't take away from my now husband (gasp) and I and one that wasn't too intense on colors. When I tell you they delivered - I was shocked to see how beautiful everything turned out! My only drawback was that Rehana wasn't there in person to get my reaction! In addition, a word of advice to future newlyweds - I would say the only thing at a larger venue that would not be required is getting a door draping - you're guests will pay attention to where the couple is no matter where they enter the room. All in all, she took the time to hear what I liked, and trusting her was the greatest decision throughout this entire planning process. Overall, 10/10 - would recommend again!

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Lidiya, we can hear your fun personality in the review!! Thank you for trusting us to create the perfect backdrop for you and Alex! We loved seeing all the fun entrances at your event!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey (. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful & Bold Garba Decor

Rehana was professional, kind, creative, responsive and flexible! She took our inspiration, respected our budget and brought amazing ideas! The draping, details, flowers she designed made a beautiful impact at our kickoff wedding weekend event, our Garba! Hands down I would recommend Siblana Events and if I have any event needs in the future, we will definitely be reaching out to Siblana for our decor needs.
  • Safa
    Safa A. Married on 08/27/2021

The most amazing decorator!

Siblana and her team were THE best part of my wedding experience. Rehana was the absolute most amazing person to work with and I could not speak more highly of her and her skills! The ability she had to pull off my vision and more was the reason my wedding felt like such a dream. I could not recommend her enough!
    Nida H. Married on 07/30/2021

Classy, professional and thoughtful design

Everyone deserves a team like Siblana events when planning their big day. From the first time my husband and I met with Rehana I felt an immediate sense of calm that we were in good hands. She is beaming with creativity but always cared enough to honor our vision for our various events. We had a four day wedding and each day had a very different vibe and atmosphere. Rehana helped bring each event to life and then took it to the next level. She is easy to talk to, reliable, her team is full of darling people that work so hard and beyond anything else she is kind and professional. We’d gladly go through the stress of planning a wedding during a pandemic again if we know Rehana and her team are in our corner.

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Nida! Working with you and your family was a true pleasure. Thank you for trusting us with your vision and so happy that we made your decor dreams come true!
  • Najeeb
    Najeeb M. Married on 07/18/2021

Wedding events

Siblana events did an amazing job for our events.
    Rehana made our imagination come to life, and made sure everything was perfect.
    Highly recommend for anyone trying to have the perfect wedding!
    It was an amazing experience working with Siblana events.

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Najeeb, your visions for the mehndi and nikah were so unique and we were so happy that you chose us to execute them! SO happy that they came out as perfect as all of us imagined!
    Sumayya M. Married on 06/12/2021

You NEED Siblana for your Wedding!

No one in the Chicagoland area can compare to Siblana Events. They were the perfect one stop shop for all our décor, floral, lighting, and draping needs. You will want to work with them again and again!

We had the privilege of working with Rehana where she was able to transform my vision into a reality. Just by a few words and inspirpation photos, Rehana knew exactly what my husband and I were going for. We wanted a very specific look that I couldn’t necessarily categorize with words but she figured it out and did an incredible job while doing it!

For my South Asian brides who fear cheap and tacky decor; one thing is for sure, your event will look absolutely stunning and stand out! You will be mesmerized when you walk through those doors and down the aisle.

The Siblana team worked with us, our venue, and our caterer without a single problem. They seamlessly integrated in and helped throughout the night to make sure our wedding was perfect.

Siblana Events clearly has an incredibly talented and passionate staff that can create your perfect design. Their work is pure elegance and class! You won't regret it!
    Anum M. Married on 04/02/2021

The Best in Chicago

Rehana is the most down to earth person and made my wedding planning process so much easier. I had one meeting with her and she knew exactly what I wanted and how to go about it. I left it all in her hands and I seriously couldn't have imagined anyone else decorating my wedding but her!

I can't wait to work with her again on future events!

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Anum!! So happy we could be a part of your wedding and look forward to working with you and your mom soon!
  • Zainab
    Zainab Married on 10/10/2020

Long-standing experience working with Siblana

The team at Siblana is passionate and detail oriented. They are so down to earth and are committed to doing what it takes to make a client happy. Being a wedding photographer for the past decade, I have consistently seen this dedication by the Siblana team. They are always wanting to push the creative limits and do innovative designs for their clients.

Siblana Events's reply:

We LOVE working with you Zainab! Thank you for always taking the time to capture our hard work. Look forward to working together on many more events in the future!!
  • Adetutu
    Adetutu T. Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Nothing but great things to say about this team! Rehana especially worked with my super close deadline and continuously changing plans in the height of COVID and in spite of all that, was able to carry out my vision to the T! Her professionalism is top notch and she definitely has an eye for beautiful things. COVID put a lot of restrictions on our wedding plans but the decor lifted our spirits so much that we forgot about any restrictions! One year later and people are STILL complimenting the decor from our wedding! Much love to Rehana and the team!

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you Adetutu!! It is so nice to hear that we were able to take off some of the pressure of a COVID wedding. It was an honor for us to work with you, and we are so happy you loved the final look!
    Aleeza A. Married on 06/23/2019

Stunning wedding decor and great experience!

Working with Siblana Events was incredible- Rehana (the owner) is so down-to-earth and willing to make your vision come-to-life. My main reception event was stunning and I received numerous calls asking for her contact information. Not only was the decor better than I could've imagined, by the end of the process, I could call Rehana my friend. While other vendors added stress to the planning process, Rehana was fun to work with and always so sweet. My family will be certainly be working with her again for my siblings' weddings!

Siblana Events's reply:

Thank you for the sweetest review Aleeza!! I feel honored to call you my friend, thank you for trusting us with your vision and we can't wait to work with you again!