Candace Sims Photography Reviews

10 | Naperville, IL

10 Reviews for Candace Sims Photography

10 Candace Sims Photography Reviews

Justin · Married on 07/21/2018

We met with a couple of photographers before deciding to go with Candace. Right away we had a different feeling and the decision to hire her was so easy to make. She is so friendly and personable. Throughout the entire process she was professional and thorough. I found her packages to be very competitive. We a lot for our money!!! The first time we worked with her was for our engagement shoot. Candace is SO fun to shoot with. She made us feel for comfortable and didn’t rush us at all. We got our photos back really quickly and there were a lot of them! Leading up to the wedding, Candace kept in communication and made sure we were prepared with a detailed timeline. Her and her second shooter did a great job capturing so much of our day. We got even more pictures than I thought we would and I have so many favorites! I would recommend Candace to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Meagan and Justin, thank you for your feedback. I'm so glad that I was able to make your engagement and wedding day memorable and fun! Your entire family and bridal party were such a delight to work with. I'm so grateful to have met all of you. I wish you both the world! God bless. Thank you again for choosing me as your photographer. XO, Candace

rabia · Married on 07/01/2018

Candace provided me with the absolute best service I could ask for. From professionalism to flexibility she was nothing less then a five star. For anyone having a hard time picking between photographers all I can say is not only was the work Candace provided absolutely stunning but her entire attitude and personality was just so upbeat and energetic and both my husband and I really appreciated that. The fact that Candace was so energetic and excited made us feel so special on our day just made the entire experience so enjoyable for a stressed out wedding couple. Candace took her time with out rushing even with all the inconveniences during the wedding. While we had many setbacks on the wedding day both her and her coworker (Luis Malagon films) were the most patient and cooperative people to work with. I can't thank Candace enough for proving us with the most beautiful pictures and amazing pictures capturing them. I would pick Candace in a heartbeat for any photoshoots I would need in the future. Thank you Candace!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rabia and Bakir! You guys were absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Luis and I have nothing but love for you both and feel so honored to have been a part of your special day. Congrats guys!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2018

Seriously loved working with Candace and everyone else on her team. She did such an amazing job capturing all of the best parts of our wedding day! We could not be happier with how all of the pictures turned out and with how she kept our bridal party energetic and smiling the whole time. The only small thing that we did not like was that some of our pictures started zoomed out and then they zoomed in cutting out people in the bridal party and also not having nicely spaced out photos. Otherwise, everything Candace did was fantastic, she is so fun and easy to work with and would use her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Emily and Jack, thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to improve on all areas. We had a blast documenting your wedding day and wish you all the best in your new chapter together. Big hugs all around!

A · Married on 05/19/2018

Candace was such a pleasure to work with during our engagement session. My fiancé and I are both camera shy, but she helped us feel at ease immediately. Since we felt so comfortable, she was able to capture the true (slightly quirky) elements of our relationship. I also follow her on Instagram and love seeing her talented solo and family portraits. I'll happily recommend her to my friends that are searching for a photographer!

Saydie · Married on 09/09/2017

Candace is the best! We would highly recommend her!

• F

Fahad · Married on 05/10/2017

Candace and her husband are AMAZING to work with. My now wife and I hired them for one of the pre wedding events, and honestly, they have surprised us with their work. I would recommend them any day for your big day. Hire them in confidence

Mariah · Married on 08/03/2016

Candice has a warm & welcoming personality that is very inviting, making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She makes you feel confident about your session and the end-product exceeds your expectations. She is talented and a hard worker and dedicated to creating masterpieces for her customers.

Genie · Married on 09/19/2014

Candace is an AWESOME photographer. She comes to the shoot with great ideas and really takes her time with getting the perfect shot. She's super easy to work with and we really enjoyed working with her. We highly recommend her for any and all photo shoot needs!

Candace is my all time fav!! by far is the best photographer in the business, she definitely has an eye for photography! She truly knows how to capture those endless breathtaking memories, not only is she amazing in photography, she is so down to earth and has an amazing personality so easy to work with.

You won’t go wrong choosing Candace for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback! I'm so happy you had a great experience with me! It means the world to me!