Candace Sims Photography Reviews

16 | Naperville, IL

16 Reviews for Candace Sims Photography

Vanessa · Getting married on 02/22/2021

Candace is THE BEST

Candace is AMAZING. She truly made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable at our engagement shoot. My fiancé hates pictures, but he couldn’t help but rave about Candace after our photo session! It was like working with a friend! She is so charismatic and knows how to make you feel and look amazing.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, y'all are the sweetest! Thank you so much Vanessa for your feedback, it was truly an honor to have spent this time with you both. Hope you have the best New Year! Big hugs!

Sam · Married on 08/15/2020

Thank you!

I could not have asked for a better person to work with for our wedding day. Candace is a beacon of light and suffered through rain AND freezing temps to shoot the most beautiful photos of us on our day. You can’t even tell we were all freezing when you look at the photos. Her work is absolutely amazing and her personality made me feel so comfortable and at ease all day. I cannot thank her enough for capturing our true selves. I highly recommend reaching out to her for any of your photography needs. ♥️

Sent on 10/14/2019

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Oh wow, thank you so much. God bless you both! I loved documenting every minute of your special day. Your love is so easy and beautiful. Thank you for choosing me as your wedding photographer! XO - Candace

Anna · Married on 09/14/2019

Thank you Candace!

As soon as I saw her photographs, I just fell in love. The moment I spoke to Candace, I knew she is going to our photographer. She is super friendly, funny, and professional. She was our photographer, but also became our friend and family. She really touched my heart throughout the whole wedding planning phase and the wedding day! Candace even provided timeline of the wedding day, which was very helpful for me to know what to expect at what time. I didn't have a wedding planner so this was such a huge PLUS for me!! She guided us throughout the wedding day to make sure we are not missing/forgetting anything. You will never regret if you work with Candace. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Anna and Jason, thank you so much for the kind words! You two are the best!

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and following your journey. I know that there are big things in store for you! May God continue to bless you both with his love. XO - Candace

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Candace is the best!

Candace is hands down the best vendor we worked with throughout the wedding process. She was responsive, reliable, professional, but also incredibly personable, warm, friendly, and has a way to make you feel comfortable. My brother actually thought Candace was one of my friends and after this process I do feel like I can consider her a friend. And her photos... wow! Her photos are breathtaking. She has a soft/vintage style that will make anyone look good. Just scroll through her instragram and see for yourself. We had several compliments on the way our photos turned out. HIRE CANDACE!!!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2019

Brilliant Wedding Photographer

Candace was all we could have asked for in our wedding photographer. We originally met Candace while she was shooting a wedding that we were attending as a guest. We admired her work and knew as soon as we got engaged we wanted her for our wedding. She got to know our unique preferences and really customized our experience to fit our vision. She gave us the best keepsakes from our rustic, farm wedding. We loved her so much, we actually referred our best friends to her for their wedding as well! I recommend her to anyone who is lucky enough to get her before she is booked!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Oh wow! Rachael and Will you guys are the sweetest! Your wedding was absolutely perfect! You put so much love into all the little details. Thank you so much for choosing me. God bless you both! Miss you guys! XOXO

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing and so easy to work with!

I highly recommend Candace! She was so easy to work with. She made me and my husband feel comfortable right away during engagement pictures, which translated to amazing pictures on our wedding day! She scopes out our venue prior to our day and had planned shooting locations for us to review prior to the wedding. She also had photos to us incredibly fast after the wedding. I had so many people comment on how beautiful our pictures are! I couldn’t have picked anyone better to shoot our day!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. Brittany and Andrew I could not have asked for a better couple to spend this past year with from your engagement session to your big day. I've said this many times. It was truly magical. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer! With love - Candace

Justin · Married on 07/21/2018

We met with a couple of photographers before deciding to go with Candace. Right away we had a different feeling and the decision to hire her was so easy to make. She is so friendly and personable. Throughout the entire process she was professional and thorough. I found her packages to be very competitive. We a lot for our money!!! The first time we worked with her was for our engagement shoot. Candace is SO fun to shoot with. She made us feel for comfortable and didn’t rush us at all. We got our photos back really quickly and there were a lot of them! Leading up to the wedding, Candace kept in communication and made sure we were prepared with a detailed timeline. Her and her second shooter did a great job capturing so much of our day. We got even more pictures than I thought we would and I have so many favorites! I would recommend Candace to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Meagan and Justin, thank you for your feedback. I'm so glad that I was able to make your engagement and wedding day memorable and fun! Your entire family and bridal party were such a delight to work with. I'm so grateful to have met all of you. I wish you both the world! God bless. Thank you again for choosing me as your photographer. XO, Candace

rabia · Married on 07/01/2018

Candace provided me with the absolute best service I could ask for. From professionalism to flexibility she was nothing less then a five star. For anyone having a hard time picking between photographers all I can say is not only was the work Candace provided absolutely stunning but her entire attitude and personality was just so upbeat and energetic and both my husband and I really appreciated that. The fact that Candace was so energetic and excited made us feel so special on our day just made the entire experience so enjoyable for a stressed out wedding couple. Candace took her time with out rushing even with all the inconveniences during the wedding. While we had many setbacks on the wedding day both her and her coworker (Luis Malagon films) were the most patient and cooperative people to work with. I can't thank Candace enough for proving us with the most beautiful pictures and amazing pictures capturing them. I would pick Candace in a heartbeat for any photoshoots I would need in the future. Thank you Candace!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rabia and Bakir! You guys were absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Luis and I have nothing but love for you both and feel so honored to have been a part of your special day. Congrats guys!

Abby · Married on 06/30/2018

Candace is one of the most down-to-earth/ball of positive energy all rolled into one person, you’ll ever meet! We found Candace back in spring 2017 and I knew after our first conversation she is who I wanted to photograph our wedding... and let me say I was super picky because photography was the vendor I was most excited about!! She shot our engagement last summer and I immediately felt like we were true friends that I’ve known for a long time... she just gives off that vibe. The vision she had for those engagement photos literally brought tears to my eyes once I saw them. Since we booked her a year out from our wedding, I’d heard you don’t hear from a lot of vendors until closer to the wedding, but with Candace, that isn’t the case at all. She is so passionate about what she does that she truly takes the time to get to know the couples. She and I would talk on Instagram on a weekly basis! I loved it!!!! Fast forward to wedding day... best day of my life with a lot of that due to her! She helped to create a perfect wedding day timeline that I shared with my wedding party which really helped to keep things on track. She was sweet, hilarious, and made EVERYONE feel so comfortable in front of the camera! She got all the shots I really hoped for and then some!! She really is amazing. At the end of the night, she felt like part of our family... and our whole family said the same thing! Can’t tell you how many people complimented her and how many of my engaged friends wanted her info by the end of the night! She received many referrals just based off our wedding because of how incredible she is. Can’t say enough good things about Candace! We love you!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Abby and Tom, you two have been nothing but kind to me since day one. You guys have such beautiful souls and I'm so honored to have played a part in your wedding and engagement. I absolutely enjoyed my time with you and your families and made me feel at home. Like your mom's would say, "You guys are a riot!" Love you guys! Congratulations!! XO Candace

Emily · Married on 06/03/2018

Seriously loved working with Candace and everyone else on her team. She did such an amazing job capturing all of the best parts of our wedding day! We could not be happier with how all of the pictures turned out and with how she kept our bridal party energetic and smiling the whole time. The only small thing that we did not like was that some of our pictures started zoomed out and then they zoomed in cutting out people in the bridal party and also not having nicely spaced out photos. Otherwise, everything Candace did was fantastic, she is so fun and easy to work with and would use her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Emily and Jack, thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to improve on all areas. We had a blast documenting your wedding day and wish you all the best in your new chapter together. Big hugs all around!

A · Married on 05/19/2018

Candace was such a pleasure to work with during our engagement session. My fiancé and I are both camera shy, but she helped us feel at ease immediately. Since we felt so comfortable, she was able to capture the true (slightly quirky) elements of our relationship. I also follow her on Instagram and love seeing her talented solo and family portraits. I'll happily recommend her to my friends that are searching for a photographer!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Saydie · Married on 09/09/2017

Candace is the best! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • F

Fahad · Married on 05/10/2017

Candace and her husband are AMAZING to work with. My now wife and I hired them for one of the pre wedding events, and honestly, they have surprised us with their work. I would recommend them any day for your big day. Hire them in confidence

Sent on 07/16/2017

Mariah · Married on 08/03/2016

Candice has a warm & welcoming personality that is very inviting, making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She makes you feel confident about your session and the end-product exceeds your expectations. She is talented and a hard worker and dedicated to creating masterpieces for her customers.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Genie · Married on 09/19/2014

Candace is an AWESOME photographer. She comes to the shoot with great ideas and really takes her time with getting the perfect shot. She's super easy to work with and we really enjoyed working with her. We highly recommend her for any and all photo shoot needs!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Candace is my all time fav!! by far is the best photographer in the business, she definitely has an eye for photography! She truly knows how to capture those endless breathtaking memories, not only is she amazing in photography, she is so down to earth and has an amazing personality so easy to work with.

You won’t go wrong choosing Candace for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Candace Sims Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback! I'm so happy you had a great experience with me! It means the world to me!