10 Reviews for Candace Sims Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
10 Candace Sims Photography Reviews

We met with a couple of photographers before deciding to go with Candace. Right away we had a different feeling and the decision to hire her was so easy to make. She is so friendly and personable. Throughout the entire process she was professional and thorough. I found her packages to be very competitive. We a lot for our money!!! The first time we worked with her was for our engagement shoot. Candace is SO fun to shoot with. She made us feel for comfortable and didn’t rush us at all. We got our photos back really quickly and there were a lot of them! Leading up to the wedding, Candace kept in communication and made sure we were prepared with a detailed timeline. Her and her second shooter did a great job capturing so much of our day. We got even more pictures than I thought we would and I have so many favorites! I would recommend Candace to anyone for their special day.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace provided me with the absolute best service I could ask for. From professionalism to flexibility she was nothing less then a five star. For anyone having a hard time picking between photographers all I can say is not only was the work Candace provided absolutely stunning but her entire attitude and personality was just so upbeat and energetic and both my husband and I really appreciated that. The fact that Candace was so energetic and excited made us feel so special on our day just made the entire experience so enjoyable for a stressed out wedding couple. Candace took her time with out rushing even with all the inconveniences during the wedding. While we had many setbacks on the wedding day both her and her coworker (Luis Malagon films) were the most patient and cooperative people to work with. I can't thank Candace enough for proving us with the most beautiful pictures and amazing pictures capturing them. I would pick Candace in a heartbeat for any photoshoots I would need in the future. Thank you Candace!

Profile Picture rabia, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seriously loved working with Candace and everyone else on her team. She did such an amazing job capturing all of the best parts of our wedding day! We could not be happier with how all of the pictures turned out and with how she kept our bridal party energetic and smiling the whole time. The only small thing that we did not like was that some of our pictures started zoomed out and then they zoomed in cutting out people in the bridal party and also not having nicely spaced out photos. Otherwise, everything Candace did was fantastic, she is so fun and easy to work with and would use her again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Candace was such a pleasure to work with during our engagement session. My fiancé and I are both camera shy, but she helped us feel at ease immediately. Since we felt so comfortable, she was able to capture the true (slightly quirky) elements of our relationship. I also follow her on Instagram and love seeing her talented solo and family portraits. I'll happily recommend her to my friends that are searching for a photographer!

Profile Picture A, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace is the best! We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Saydie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Candace and her husband are AMAZING to work with. My now wife and I hired them for one of the pre wedding events, and honestly, they have surprised us with their work. I would recommend them any day for your big day. Hire them in confidence

Profile Picture Fahad, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candice has a warm & welcoming personality that is very inviting, making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She makes you feel confident about your session and the end-product exceeds your expectations. She is talented and a hard worker and dedicated to creating masterpieces for her customers.

Profile Picture Mariah, 8/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace is an AWESOME photographer. She comes to the shoot with great ideas and really takes her time with getting the perfect shot. She's super easy to work with and we really enjoyed working with her. We highly recommend her for any and all photo shoot needs!

Profile Picture User7885307, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace is my all time fav!! by far is the best photographer in the business, she definitely has an eye for photography! She truly knows how to capture those endless breathtaking memories, not only is she amazing in photography, she is so down to earth and has an amazing personality so easy to work with.

You won’t go wrong choosing Candace for any event!

Profile Picture User4789250, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews