7 Reviews for Candace Sims Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Candace Sims Photography Reviews

Candace provided me with the absolute best service I could ask for. From professionalism to flexibility she was nothing less then a five star. For anyone having a hard time picking between photographers all I can say is not only was the work Candace provided absolutely stunning but her entire attitude and personality was just so upbeat and energetic and both my husband and I really appreciated that. The fact that Candace was so energetic and excited made us feel so special on our day just made the entire experience so enjoyable for a stressed out wedding couple. Candace took her time with out rushing even with all the inconveniences during the wedding. While we had many setbacks on the wedding day both her and her coworker (Luis Malagon films) were the most patient and cooperative people to work with. I can't thank Candace enough for proving us with the most beautiful pictures and amazing pictures capturing them. I would pick Candace in a heartbeat for any photoshoots I would need in the future. Thank you Candace!

Profile Picture rabia, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace was such a pleasure to work with during our engagement session. My fiancé and I are both camera shy, but she helped us feel at ease immediately. Since we felt so comfortable, she was able to capture the true (slightly quirky) elements of our relationship. I also follow her on Instagram and love seeing her talented solo and family portraits. I'll happily recommend her to my friends that are searching for a photographer!

Profile Picture A, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace is the best! We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Saydie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Candace and her husband are AMAZING to work with. My now wife and I hired them for one of the pre wedding events, and honestly, they have surprised us with their work. I would recommend them any day for your big day. Hire them in confidence

Profile Picture Fahad, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candice has a warm & welcoming personality that is very inviting, making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She makes you feel confident about your session and the end-product exceeds your expectations. She is talented and a hard worker and dedicated to creating masterpieces for her customers.

Profile Picture Mariah, 8/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Candace is an AWESOME photographer. She comes to the shoot with great ideas and really takes her time with getting the perfect shot. She's super easy to work with and we really enjoyed working with her. We highly recommend her for any and all photo shoot needs!

Profile Picture User7885307, 2+ years ago, 1 Review