Claudia Jo Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Claudia Jo Photography is a professional wedding photography business based out of Chicago, Illinois. Husband-and-wife team, Cristian and Claudia Lumperdean are dedicated to capturing the most authentic moments of your special day. The genuine and natural approach used by this duo in documenting these moments is complimented by the authenticity that clients express during their happiest moments

Claudia Jo Photography takes pride in offering their clients an enjoyable experience alongside a selection of cherishable photographs. A selection of wedding packages is available to accommodate many styles and budgets. Their most popular package includes an engagement session, high-resolution images, and a collection of digital files. Additional hours and the services of a second shooter can be requested in advance to ensure that every magical moment is encapsulated within the final images.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Negatives
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Slideshow
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Daniel
    Daniel C. Getting married on 05/05/2024

Best Photographers & Friendly

Claudia and her husband Chris do an outstanding job. They really know how to structure the image and have you pose along with the background. For our engagement pictures, they were able to turn them over to us within 48 hours. On top of that, they are such friendly and fun people. We had a great time doing our engagement shoots with them. I would highly recommend booking them for your big day!
    Antonia P. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Absolutely amazing!!

Claudia is absolutely AMAZING!! I found her shortly after I got engaged because finding a good photographer was one of the most important parts of wedding planning for me. She was super responsive and answered all my questions, even hopped on a phone call with me to walk me through her process. Her portfolio simply blew me away, it pretty much speaks for itself how talented she is. We scheduled our engagement session for early November and I had a very specific and extravagant idea in mind of how I wanted my engagement photos to be. Claudia took my vision and ran with it. I am not exaggerating when I say that they literally could not have turned out better!! Her direction made us feel at ease and we were able to fit in all that I wanted to do before the sun went completely down because she was able to work so efficiently and get the shots I wanted. I have been getting non stop compliments on our engagement pics and I am soo SOOO excited for our wedding in October. I can’t imagine anyone else capturing our most special day. If you are looking for a wedding photographer do yourself a favor and book her ASAP!
  • Ellen
    Ellen B. Married on 06/18/2022

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer

I found Claudia while browsing wedding photographers before my fiancé and I were engaged and was blown away by her quality of work. I connected with her, and then my fiancé chose to hire her to photograph his surprise proposal. The photos she delivered for us (the next day!) were so beautiful. She even set up her own phone on a tripod to film the proposal while simultaneously taking pictures, and we treasure having that footage so much as well. We naturally also hired her to do our engagement photos and wedding (which will be summer 2022). She was so patient and flexible with us as we had to reschedule our engagement photo session several times. We had never done professional photos as a couple before, and she was a pro at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and making it fun & filled with joy and laughter. We couldn't believe how beautiful our engagement photos turned out and had a difficult time narrowing them down for printing purposes! And besides her incredible talent, she's simply the kindest & most genuine person. We are so excited to meet her husband Chris as well and to have both of them photograph our wedding day — we already know we have the absolute best people for the job.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Patricia & Tristan
    184 photos · 03/13/2020

Pricing

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60645
Location of (Claudia Jo Photography)

Claudia Jo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Claudia Jo Photography include in the starting price?

Claudia Jo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Claudia Jo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Claudia Jo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Slideshow
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Claudia Jo Photography offer?

Claudia Jo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Claudia Jo Photography offer?

Claudia Jo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Claudia Jo Photography offer for wedding events?

Claudia Jo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Claudia Jo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Claudia Jo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding