Seashell Wedding Company Reviews

Seashell Wedding Company 6
Seashell Wedding Company 7

Mallory · Married on 10/16/2018

Perfect Wedding!

We are from Indiana. I chose Seashell Wedding Company to provide the officiant, music, photographer, and flowers/decor for our wedding on Miramar Beach on 10/16/18. Communication was great, setup on our wedding day was flawless, vendors were exceptional. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

They were so incredible! Any questions I had they were very quick to respond! They were full of great advice, helped make the planning process so much easier on us!
    Even when we had to get and officiant 3 days before our wedding, they jumped to our rescue and found us one! The day of the wedding they set everything up with no issues, they took all the stress off our shoulders! I would’ve thought it would be so stressful planning a destination wedding, without seeing everything before the big day, but they made it so amazing and easy to do!! Loved them so much, would recommend to anyone looking to have a beautiful beach wedding!!

Kami · Married on 06/23/2018

Brandy and Lana were amazingly patient with us. Everything about our wedding was PERFECT because of them and their attention to detail. They made everything easy and everything was beautiful!

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2018

I got married on May 22 2018. We are from Buffalo New York so I was beyond nervous about booking something without really knowing anything. With that being said I think I first emailed brandy in 2016 and it the flow of emails advice help and everything continued until the day before my wedding. My sisters and I booked a trip to Destin about year before the actually wedding day and brandy was more than happy to set up an appointment to meet with us and I knew right them and there she was the one for us. She was nothing short of a miracle for everything. As the day got closer I started chatting with Lana and she could not have been more reassuring when it came to everything. When we first spoke I do believe we had an almost 2 hour conversation and it covered EVERYTHING! My mother has a severe allergy and Lana was nothing but concerned and accommodating with everything and anything that pertained to that.(so if that is on your radar rest assured it will be noted and taken care of to the full extent!) These ladies think of everything and literally take of everything at one point brandy was putting a zip tie in my dress because a button on my bustle broke! I could write for days about these two ladies. They are wonderful caring and beautiful inside and out! They made my day more perfect than I could have ever done on my own. They saw me at my worst and best and never skipped a beat! I can not thank them enough. Please hear me when I say whether you are local or from out town like I was book with seashell wedding company it will be the best decisions you have ever made (other than saying yes to your soon to be husband)

Thank you ladies for everything you did! You truly are amazing and so very talented!

Seashell Wedding Company 8
    Seashell Wedding Company 9
    Seashell Wedding Company 10
    Seashell Wedding Company 11

C · Married on 05/19/2018

OMG! there are not enough words to express how pleased I was with this company. LANA is amazing she did everything i asked, double checked with everything i wanted, made sure that everything went perfectly the day of the wedding. She is super sweet, helpful and creative with ideas. I had things in mind and she always sent me updates and other things that i didnt even think about. Everything was beautiful i wish I could do it all over again. Highly recommend

Rebeca · Married on 04/28/2018

I decided to go with Seashell Wedding Company after reading basically all their reviews and they were all good and it seemed that Brandy really cared about her brides. I had never been to Destin (and never went before the wedding lol) so having someone I could trust was really important for me. Brandy was really helpful from the beginning, she gave me recommendations for everything I needed and I basically picked everyone she had recommended. She never rushed me to make any decisions (including hiring them) which was nice because I had the time to go through everything without any type of pressure. We did everything by emails and a few phone calls. A couple months before the wedding I started talking with Lana, and she was always nice and super helpful. Lana did the rehearsal and she was the one I talked to on my wedding day. I couldn't say enough about Lana, she worked extremely hard, I saw her running around all day making sure every single detail was perfect. I brought some decoration for them to set up and they did a FANTASTIC job. The decoration on my wedding exceeded all my expectations... I couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out and we got a lot of compliments. Everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be more thankful, you guys made my life so much easier and I was literally tearing up all the time 2 days after the wedding (lol) because of how perfect everything was. I highly recommend Seashell Wedding Company, you wont regret it. Thank you Seashell Wedding Company, Brandy, Lana and the rest of the staff for giving me the wedding of my dreams :D.

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

I can’t even begin to describe how happy I am with the services I received through Seashell Wedding Co with Brandy and Lana! With me being in OK and not able to do much hands on, they took care of every single thing and were so easy to work with! They work with amazing vendors and together they all made my day so special and beautiful! My flowers were gorgeous, the officiant made sure I played everything he was going to say, the DJ was so fun, and the food was delicious! My colors weren’t easy to match, but Brandy and Lana worked to the last minute to make sure everything was to my liking with the right colors! Brandy and Lana were available to answer questions whenever I had them and even when storms threatened my wedding day, Lana and the team stuck it out and were ready to adjust at a moment’s notice, which amazingly didn’t need to happen! They didn’t give up on giving us our dream wedding on the beach and it went off so beautifully because they had faith and didn’t panic! Some of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to and I definitely agree (no bias here, haha)! I couldn’t have dreamed of a more beautiful, amazing, perfect day and it was all because of Seashell Wedding Co!!

Seashell Wedding Company 12
    Seashell Wedding Company 13
    Seashell Wedding Company 14
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/10/2017

Brandy and her team were amazing to work with. Brandy is so sweet ! The ceremony set up was everything I imagined it to be. It was beautiful. I highly recommend Brandy! She even came to check on me and introduce herself when she was doing a wedding across the street from where our rental home was located! Excellent customer service. She reminded me to relax and have fun on the big day! She's the bomb.

Seashell Wedding Company 15
    Seashell Wedding Company 16
    Seashell Wedding Company 17

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

I just got married on September 16, 2017 and I live in Houston, TX. Planning a destination wedding was definitely nerve wrecking for us, but working with Brandy eased all of our worries! Seriously, Brandy is such a sweet, awesome wedding planner and did her best to keep my now, husband and I stress free. She was wonderful to work with. We were affected by Hurricane Harvey about 2 weeks prior to the wedding however, Brandy went out of her way to make sure we still had the wedding of our dreams and even went the extra mile to help us with the wedding flowers. We are truly grateful for having such an amazing wedding planner. She really is great at what she does! If you don't live in the Destin, FL area and are having any worries about planning a wedding there, working with Brandy is your best bet! We received so many compliments from our guest on how beautiful the wedding was. Thank you sooo much Brandy and to all of her staff who were also so friendly!

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

We are from Houston, Texas and decided to have a destination wedding in Florida this past weekend!
    Brandy did an outstanding job with the entire wedding ceremony. It was a beautiful wedding and I feel saying thank you isn't enough of how much we appreciated her work! Throughout the whole process of communication Brandy was always a call away and helpful. She went above and beyond! Thank you for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2017

Brandy really helped us keep our wedding day moving smoothly. She helped us find our venue and gave us tips on the DIY parts of the wedding we did on our own.

Definitely hire her. She will make your wedding special and keep you sane during the process.

Misty · Married on 11/05/2016

Seashell Wedding Company is the best!!! I live in Georgia and went to Destin for the weekend to meet with another wedding company. It was a horrible experience. I decided to looked up other companies on Google and found Seashell. I sent Brandy a message and she agreed to meet with my fiancee and I the same day! We knew right away that she was perfect!
    We planned our wedding over a few texts and emails! I am very indecisive and she was very patient with me. By the time our wedding day arrived, I was so confident in Brandy, I didn't even take a peek while her staff was setting up. Everything was perfect!! The food, decor and staff were amazing! Thank you Seashell Wedding Company for making our day more than perfect!!

Candice · Married on 07/16/2016

Brandy is very professional and helpful. I have heard nothing but good reviews about her and she holds a very respectful reputation in Florid .

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Brandy was Awesome!!! She helped so much and made my wedding day stress free!! Definitely would recommend using her!!!!!

Janet · Married on 07/03/2016

Brandy was amazing since the day I contacted her to pick a WEDDIGNG package she always answered all my questions..The day of the wedding wow I was just amazed of how awesome Brandys Staff treated me and all my family !!That day it suppose to be the Brides day and I felt beyond happy .I literally didn't have to stress one bit about nothing but putting my dress and makeup on .Everything else was taken care of by the staff they were just amazing I can't even explain it !!This day was MAGICAL !!! If I could repeat this day with brandy and her staff I would definitely choose them again !!!

Brandy and her team made my dream destination wedding a reality! We planned the whole thing over email and phone calls from PA and she made everything about the day seamless and perfect. I'm such a type A person and was so worried that things wouldn't be as I wanted but the food was the best wedding food I've ever had (also many guests told me the same), the decor for the ceremony and reception, was everything I wanted and more, the bartender was so fantastic, and the schedule of events was perfect. We didn't do anything the day of the wedding, but relax and prepare. Her team went above and beyond to make everything impeccable. The best thing I did while planning this wedding was to choice Brandy and her team and I will continue to recommend Seashell Wedding Company to everyone I meet who is thinking of getting married in the Destin area.

I live in TX and she worked with me over the phone/email/txt through it all and super quick. I was worried about not being in the same state but everything ended up better than I had expected! She listened to all I said I wanted and made it happen! Fist time for them to do the beads on the arbor on the beach, that I requested and I loved it! Ive seen it done at high end resorts and she made it happen. I found things on pinterest and she made it happen. My mom had told them I am super picky, I can be ;-), but I had no complaints at all. I highly recommend Brandy and her team

Krista · Married on 04/29/2016

Brandy and Ashley were both amazing. My husband and I booked everything online all the way from New Jersey. I was a little nervous doing this, especially since we did this through reviews online (we knew of no one personally that we could ask). The reviews were good so my husband and I went for it, and we do not regret it one bit. Every email I sent was answered, every little detail that I wanted was included and on top of all of that, both Brandy and Ashley were a pleasure to work with. It was such an easy process, I honestly thought something was going to go wrong, but everything was above and beyond perfect. Their hard work was definitely appreciated and noticed by us and our guests. Brandy and Ashley gave recommendations for a baker, and a hair stylist/ makeup artist and they were phenomenal as well. You know you have a good wedding company when you call vendors and when they ask who your wedding planner is, after telling them "seashell wedding comany", they responded with "they are the best". I received that response more then once. I was thrilled and above and beyond ecstatic with the reaults. I can't express it enough, and I wish I could do more to show my gratitude. Excellent experience!!

Todd · Married on 04/09/2016

Brandy and her crew was AMAZING! They arrived early to set up and was done way before our first guest arrived. It was a windy day and they were able to weigh down the setup with no problems with no extra charge. I was nervous hiring a company In another state but the reviews made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend seashell wedding company for anyone needing a good company that does the job done right!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/08/2015

Brandy was very helpful and reassuring during the whole process, from start to finish. She took care of almost everything, and she helped implement our own details as well as all of the things she provided for us. Her staff was friendly and did a great job. It was raining up until an hour and a half before our beach ceremony, so the set up was rushed due to the weather, but Brandy and her staff made it work and had everything ready to go. The food was excellent, Brandy gave me some great recommendations for a wedding house, hair and makeup stylist, photographer, and bakery, and she took care of the rest of the details. She was reasonably priced, and I feel like we got a lot out of her service for what we paid for. I would recommend future brides to Brandy.

• User4119982 · 2+ years ago

We had a very small wedding and we're very happy we chose Brandy to help us out. She took care of us from rehearsal to reception and treated us just as well as someone having a huge wedding. She was able to take care of any and every request we made and was happy to do so. I would highly recommend her as your wedding planner because you will have much less to worry about on your big day.

Alex · Married on 05/08/2015

Brandy helped my husband and I plan our perfect wedding. I had some pretty specific requests and Brandy and her team helped make these a reality. I wanted an additional arbor for a reveal door for the ceremony - it turned out perfect. And we wanted a bonfire in the backyard during the reception. We had given this task to our groomsmen but after dinner I looked over and Brandy was on her hands and knees digging a hole in the sandy backyard making our bonfire. She worked at it for 20 minutes! Brandy was always available for questions and as someone in STL - she made it easy to locate local vendors and nearby attractions during our stay. Her DJ Mark was FABULOUS, the food was phenomenal, the staff was kind and the bartender was great :) Her reviews put my mind at ease and now I am writing one myself! I highly recommend Brandy and her team - especially for out of town brides and grooms!

Kristen · Married on 03/07/2015

Brandy made my dream of having a beautiful, stress free wedding come true!! I could focus on myself & my guests and did not worry about a thing! I just showed up toy own wedding!!! I would highly recommend Seashell Wedding Company!! Especially if you want to enjoy your wedding day without worrying about a thing!

Amber · Married on 09/19/2014

We just had our dream wedding on the beach in Destin, Florida on 9/19/14. Brandy and the Seashell Wedding company did an Amazing job with our wedding. It was stress free and just perfect!! They completely took care of our every need. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and a dream come true. I contacted Brandy last October 2013 and from the first time we spoke she was extremely helpful and guided me through the process of a destination wedding. She help out with venders for my cake, flowers, photography & videography. Each vendor was just outstanding. Thanks again for everything. I am one HAPPY Bride!

Patsy · Married on 08/16/2014

Being the Mother of the Bride, I had very HIGH expectations for my daughters wedding. Seeing that it was going to be a destination wedding, I knew that I would need a Wedding Planner as I had no idea about permits, etc.. After talking with many Wedding Planners in the Destin area, I chose Brandy with Seashell Wedding Company. From beginning to end, Brandy and her wonderful Team were AMAZING... My daughter shared her vision and Brandy and her team made it happen. Every time I would call Brandy to change or add something, she immediately handled the change with an amazingly sweet attitude. From the rehearsal to the reception, everything ran smoothly. My 50 guests were not only impressed but absolutely overjoyed at the beauty and elegance of the wedding.... Brandy handled everything from lighting, decor, music, food, photography and much much more, above and beyond my greatest expectation. She and her entire team not only pleased the Bride and Groom but highly impressed this "Mother of the Bride"!!!