RaeBird Weddings + Events

Miramar Beach, FL View map Visit website

Based in Miramar Beach, Florida, RaeBird Weddings + Events is a professional wedding planning business. Business partners Haley and Leighann began their venture after a chat over a glass of wine. Their passion extends to a wide range of occasions that are as social as they are special.

RaeBird Weddings + Events fully manages events from start to finish. Both design and coordination are included in packages, meaning that couples have less to worry about in the leadup to their wedding day. Working double-time, RaeBird Weddings + Events ensures that each occasion they have a hand in is full of heart and charm. Couples interested in learning more about this dynamic duo's services can contact the company with any inquiries they may have.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    Melinda T. Married on 06/27/2022

Highly Engaged Wedding Planners

Cheers to the RaeBird Weddings & Events Team!

I live in the Midwest and wanted to have a destination wedding on a beach in Destin, FL. My planning began with seeking out a wedding planner to help make our dream come true. My first experience with Haley & Leighann was spot on for my style, which was engaging in a personal conversation - not a transactional interaction. For me that sealed the deal and was so reflective of how they manage their business. TOTALLLY PERSONAL!!

This team was great with helping with ideas and vendors for an entire week-end of events for our 50+ out of town guests, many of whom had never been to our destination. Our goal was to make it memorable for everyone including ourselves. I think our goal was achieved based on comments we received from our guests "wedding of century" and "I would hate to be the next one to get married in this family".

If you are nervous about planning a destination wedding - don't be with this team. They held my hand all the way and provided feedback, suggestions and opinions when I needed & wanted them.

We appreciate all that Haley & Leighann did to make our dreams come true.

• Allison
    Allison B. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing wedding planners!

I cannot say enough about RaeBird and their help with planning my rehearsal dinner and wedding! They went above and beyond to make it the best day and really brought my vision to life at the ceremony and reception. They walked us through it all for almost 9 months and helped us overcome any obstacle. They have great vendor relationships also which is super helpful. Super sweet girls and am so thankful they were my wedding planners!
    Courtney G. Married on 08/28/2021

Nothing Short of Perfection

This duo was the PERFECT fit for our wedding day. They are sooo much fun, and literally made our day seamless! I would 1111100000% recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Leighann Elliott
Leighann Elliott
Co-Owner and Planner

Hey yall! I was born in raised in Atlanta Georgia and grew up in a large family with lots of love and excitement My passion for serving others and need for travel and adventure fueled my interest in hospitality. I majored in Hospitality Management at Auburn University and graduated in 2017. War Eagle!! I moved to the Beautiful Emerald Coast right after Graduation to pursue my career goals in event coordinating and management. When I am not planning weddings + events for RaeBird, I work as the Event and Marketing Manager for The Village of Baytowne Wharf. I have worked and executed in the Hospitality and events industry for over a decade, and I live for the whirlwind of an event day.

Haley Poveda
Haley Poveda
Co-Owner and Planner

Hi there, Haley here! I am an Arkansas native who now claims Florida as Home. I grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas and graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2014, WOO PIG! My passion and attention to detail has been engrained in me for years but my enthusiasm for weddings + events came after planning my own! I can’t wait to help provide the same joy I felt on my wedding day to all of our future brides. Outside of planning weddings + events with RaeBird, I am likely at the beach, sipping a glass of Pinot Noir & spending time with handsome husband, Andy and our dog,Crew.

2332 Crystal Cove Lane Miramar Beach, FL, 32550
850-714-7336
Location of (RaeBird Weddings + Events)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding