RaeBird Weddings + Events

2332 Crystal Cove Lane, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $4,000
  • Meet the Team

About RaeBird Weddings + Events

Based in Miramar Beach, Florida, RaeBird Weddings + Events is a professional wedding planning business. Business partners Haley and Leighann began their venture after a chat over a glass of wine. Their passion extends to a wide range of occasions that are as social as they are special.

RaeBird Weddings + Events fully manages events from start to finish. Both design and coordination are included in packages, meaning that couples have less to worry about in the leadup to their wedding day. Working double-time, RaeBird Weddings + Events ensures that each occasion they have a hand in is full of heart and charm. Couples interested in learning more about this dynamic duo's services can contact the company with any inquiries they may have.

Follow RaeBird Weddings + Events on
Business owners
Business owners
0m5a2153 51 1988707 160303087152677

RaeBird Weddings + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of RaeBird Weddings + Events

Leighann Elliott

Leighann Elliott

Co-Owner and Planner

Hey yall! I was born in raised in Atlanta Georgia and grew up in a large family with lots of love and excitement My passion for serving others and need for travel and adventure fueled my interest in hospitality. I majored in Hospitality Management at Auburn University and graduated in 2017. War Eagle!! I moved to the Beautiful Emerald Coast right after Graduation to pursue my career goals in event coordinating and management. When I am not planning weddings + events for RaeBird, I work as the Event and Marketing Manager for The Village of Baytowne Wharf. I have worked and executed in the Hospitality and events industry for over a decade, and I live for the whirlwind of an event day.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Haley Poveda

Haley Poveda

Co-Owner and Planner

Hi there, Haley here! I am an Arkansas native who now claims Florida as Home. I grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas and graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2014, WOO PIG! My passion and attention to detail has been engrained in me for years but my enthusiasm for weddings + events came after planning my own! I can’t wait to help provide the same joy I felt on my wedding day to all of our future brides. Outside of planning weddings + events with RaeBird, I am likely at the beach, sipping a glass of Pinot Noir & spending time with handsome husband, Andy and our dog,Crew.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2332 Crystal Cove Lane Miramar Beach, FL, 32550 See on map
    850-724-9082 (Phone number)
    8507147336 (Other Phone Number)
    7702967072 (Fax Number)
    Location of (RaeBird Weddings + Events)