Ivy and Moss Weddings

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Package Price

Hey gorgeous bride! Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited for you to get married!!! That's why you're here after all, right? To plan a wedding! I would love to help!

Based in Pensacola, FL, we are here to serve you! Whether your wedding is in historic downtown P'cola (my favorite area!), on the gorgeous 30A beaches, or singing "sweet home Alabama" in Gulf Shores, I would love to be w/ you every step of the way. My whole goal as your wedding planner and coordinator is for you to relax and enjoy the planning process without having to do anything stressful. We take care of all the details so that you and your family can look back at the wedding planning process with happy memories rather than those of stress.

At Ivy and Moss Weddings, we specialize in Full Service & Partial Service Wedding Planning as well as Day-of Coordination. We are happy to help with traditional weddings as well elopements and microweddings. Another thing that we offer is budget analysis and we make every effort to stay within your chosen budget. We also have recently started offering DECOR RENTALS so we have something for everyone! It's always a great idea to bundle your vendors (less work for you!) so we are very happy to add rentals to any Ivy & Moss wedding. If you are not an Ivy & Moss bride, we can still provide the perfect decor rentals for you! My goal is to bring my bride's Pinterest board's to life in the most stress-free and exciting way possible!

Let's work together! Let's laugh together! Let's take the stress out of wedding planning and make it the happy journey that it is meant to be. I would love to make your wedding dreams come true! <3

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

Marina H. Married on 10/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Fantastic!!

She was so helpful and did such an amazing job! She made the wedding world easy to understand! I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a think because I knew I was in good hands!!
    Maria Married on 10/02/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Above and Beyond Wedding Coordinator

Malina did an absolutely increidble job coordinating my wedding! I reached out to her about 3 weeks out and she immediately came in and was fantastic. She was definitely more of a 2-weeks-out-coordinator than a day of which was so nice. She took over all communications with my vendors which reduced so much stress on me, helped with timelines and made sure everything ran smoothly even when we got behind on hair and makeup. She was absolutely everything I needed her to be for the wedding and truly went above and beyond my expectations. I would abosultely recommend her to other couples getting married in the area!
  • illustration stars

Team

Malina Grimes
Malina Grimes
Owner

My name is Malina Grimes and I am the founder of Ivy and Moss Weddings! I grew up in Texas but fell in love with Florida during my college years attending Pensacola Christian College! My husband, Luke and I got married here and now live in downtown Pensacola with our baby son, Saxon and sweet puppy Truffle! You can often find us vibing at coffee shops, chilling on our garden swing, or re-watching the Office!

I started wedding planning when I planned my own wedding in 2019! Unfortunately, I did not have the money for a coordinator and realized how essential it was for every bride to have one for a stress-free day! After planning my wedding, I had a friend ask me to plan hers and from there, the rest is history! All of you lovely people have such busy lives and wedding planning is a full time job! I absolutely love taking the burden and stress away from my clients so that they can enjoy the process and have happy planning memories rather than overwhelming ones! When you work with me, you not only will have a wedding planner but also a friend. You鈥檒l get to know my family and I鈥檒l get to know yours! I鈥檒l cry at your wedding when your soon-to-be hubby sees you walking down the aisle and I鈥檒l laugh when your best friend jokes about your childhood. I鈥檒l be with you every step of the way and we鈥檒l have the best time!

Culinary Productions Inc.
The Majestic Oaks
5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews
路 Banquet Halls

1111 N Baylen St Pensacola, FL, 32501
Location of (Ivy and Moss Weddings)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding