Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sunset Beach Weddings

Affordable Sunset Beach Weddings on Florida's Emerald Coast

Ken and Heather Delo are the owners of Sunset Beach Weddings. Sunset Beach Weddings is all about family and making your day special. Whether booking a small wedding or a larger ceremony, you will be treated like family. We will educate you and make you feel comfortable with your decision.

Both Heather and Ken are professional wedding & family photographers based out of Blue Mountain Beach on historic hwy 30a. After living in Middle Tennessee and South Florida, they both decided that the Emerald Coast of Florida was where they belonged. You may even see their son Connor toting a chair here and there!

Ken and Heather are veterans of all things "wedding", they have photographed many beautiful weddings and families. Ken loves performing ceremonies and they both have great faith. Being part of your special day is an incredible feeling, and they bring an excitment level not matched. Sunset Beach Weddings is an independantly owned small business.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow Sunset Beach Weddings on

30 Reviews for Sunset Beach Weddings

Simple and convenient. I was provided with everything I needed to know, do and vendors to use if I needed. I felt like they "had it" and all I had to do was show up! They were totally efficient and the service was really nice. Ken chose several Biblical things that I would have chosen myself. Heather was adorable and so easy to work with. I would recommend Ken and Heather to anyone who wanted to do a wedding in the area.

Profile Picture Kecia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From beginning to end a great experience! Wonderfully Nice and Professional and I recommend them whole-heartily!
Thank you Heather and Ken for making our day so special! ??? =]

Profile Picture Mary, 4/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ken and Heather did an excellent job with our wedding! We live in Illinois (13 hours away) and they were able to put us at ease knowing they were on top of the planning. They had excellent communication with us via email and phone the entire planning process and leading up to the wedding day. The day of our wedding, they were very flexible in moving up our wedding by 3 hours due to the weather. Ken did a great job with our ceremony and Heather made us feel comfortable while taking our wedding pictures. We had many compliments on our ceremony from guests and even people who happened to be in the beach during our wedding. We decided to go with Sunset Beach Weddings after reading reviews on Wedding Wire. We would 100% recommend them! Thanks so much Ken and Heather!!

Profile Picture Callie, 8/9/16, 2 Reviews

Eco-Friendly
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Sunset Beach Weddings many times and I must say that they are some of the sweetest and most caring people. They are always making sure their brides are informed and taken care of, so all is well on the day of the wedding. They take pride in their work and I truly enjoy working with them and their brides.

Sunset Beach Weddings are always a pleasure to work with, very professional, and definitely someone we have have in suggesting for any wedding!

Perfect place and a awesome officiate.

Sunset Beach weddings will orchestrate the perfect beach wedding. They have been hosting weddings on the panhandle from the beginning. You will be very pleased when you choose them as your event coordinator.

Eden Salon and Spa recommends Sunset Beach Weddings for a perfect wedding!

Events