Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories Reviews

13 | Williamsburg, VA

13 Reviews for Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories

I had a business event/ surprise bridal shower. Schmidt's was fantastic. The flowers lasted over a week after the event! The colors were perfect. Very professional and early!

Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories's reply:

Thanks ! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on the next event!

Virginia · Married on 12/31/2016

Once again, Schmidt's blew us away! The flowers for our wedding were even more beautiful than imagined, and Patti and her team were there to help with even the smallest of details. We couldn't have asked for a better friend and florist! We used bridesmaids bouquets as table centerpieces, and Schmidt's did a great job incorporating them and making them full enough for the table, but not so full that it was cumbersome for the bridesmaids. They also seamlessly incorporated my decor and silk greenery into the real stuff to make it come together beautifully and on budget!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you on your wedding!

Jeremiah · Married on 11/23/2016

Schmidt's Flowers is incredible!! I was completely blown away by the service and quality care i received on a very last minute request. It was the day before Thanksgiving, and I had called late in the afternoon to have flowers sent to my mother - as she was ill and unfortunately had to cancel her trip to Indiana to see our family. It was such a late request - that i had no expectation it would even be possible. Annette was FANTASTIC!! I cannot say enough nice things about her, and how grateful I am that she was able to deliver a beautiful bouquet to brighten the day of my (very emotional) mother. She was even gracious enough to personally delivery the arrangement on her way home that day.......right before a holiday! That level of service and care is hard to find.......and I'm just so appreciative. I would recommend Schmidt's Flowers to anyone and everyone! Thanks again for all your help Annette! - Jeremiah

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/12/2016

My flowers were perfect!! Thank you so much Annette for the beautiful bouquets you made!! They look maxing in our photos and we're exactly what I wanted! Beautiful work!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Bridget · Married on 08/20/2016

Annette and all of Schmidt's helped me have a stress free, fresh and gorgeous wedding day. She listened to what I want, was understanding and flexible with my budget, had great communication, was dependable and I trusted her with all my floral needs and she far surpassed my expectations. Everything was so perfect from the physical flowers to the promptness of the delivery and the perfection of the set up. I can't say thank you enough and would highly recommend this amazingly talented and professional floral provider for any event or floral need- especially weddigs!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Anna · Married on 04/14/2016

PROFESSIONAL is the way to describe Schmidt's. My flowers were everything and more that I wanted and more. Highly recommend these women for any bride

Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories's reply:

We are so glad you were happy!

Archie · Married on 03/27/2016

Did my nieces wedding. Wow beautiful flowers. So easy to work with. Professional

Courtny · Married on 11/08/2014

Patti was a pleasure to work with. She is absolutely responsive, professional, and full of great ideas. The flowers turned out beautiful. If I had to do it all again Patti would still be my florist of choice!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories was so helpful and the flowers were gorgeous! Everyone commented on their beauty. Patti and her staff were very understanding and helped me to get the perfect look for my wedding day.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Annette worked with us for my daughter's wedding...she was awesome! She met with me at my convenience and worked with me on getting the flowers I wanted (calla lilies and roses) for the entire bridal party and families at a price I could afford. This was the first wedding I've had to plan and pay for and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed, but Annette was great at easing the stress, helping with the planning, and making me laugh! Thanks!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Schmidt's was wonderful to work with. I really thought Patti listened well to what I wanted and helped build on my ideas. My boutique turned out different than what I thought we discussed, but still very beautiful and well done. They set up everything for the ceremony and reception so that we did not have to worry about doing it ourselves or finding friends to help. I was very happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/18/2014

The flowers were beautiful! Exactly what I wanted for my wedding. They were able to put flowers in my own vases for my reception, handle them with care, and inform me about how to put the flowers out in the heat. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2015

4.2
      2.5
      3.5

They were a good value and easy to work with. The flowers came out lovely however the bouquets were very different in color, size, shape then what we had discussed which was disappointing. I would still recommend them however I would follow up a few times to make sure that you get what you want.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories's reply:

Jessica- we are a bit surprised you were disappointed in you and your sister's bouquets. We thought we made it clear in the written proposal you were given what we were going to create especially for you. Our sincere apologies.