Williamsburg, VA 23185 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aleen Floral Design

Here at Aleen Floral Design we thrive on getting to know our couples to create personal, understated, and stylish floral designs for their once in a lifetime day. Just as music makes a dance come to life, we believe flowers create the crowning touch to the ambiance of your day.

Your wedding, and the days leading up to it, should be a time of joy, a season you will recall with fondness. This is why our highest aim is to give you a positive floral design planning experience. We will walk through every stage with you from the initial phone call and designing your dream atmosphere together, to the day we bring the design plans to life and hand you your bouquet.

Our team will set up every floral design detail as well as come back at the end of the night to give out flowers to guests and retrieve rented vases, etc.

We would be honored to design for you! Connect with us through our website aleendesign.com

Follow Aleen Floral Design on

Aleen Floral Design 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

The greatest florist

I am so glad we chose them for our flowers. They absolutely transformed our space and did wonders. They completed our vision and even enhanced it. They went above and beyond what they were required to do, and I kept receiving compliments on the flowers all night long. Don’t hesitate; choose them!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Shalom

Shalom Furst · Married on 06/01/2019

Better than I even imagined

Karen was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was so attentive to detail, so knowledgeable not only about flowers, but also remembering things about our relationship to help tie into our big day. The flower arrangements and bouquets were amazing! I originally thought I was going to "DIY" all the centerpieces and bouquets, but she was able to give me everything I wanted and more that I didn't even think about (flowers for card table, greenery for lanterns, greenery/flowers for welcome sign) with zero stress on my wedding day and added so much. Definitely recommend Karen and her team! They're so great!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Aleen Floral Design 13
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfection :)

Karen is absolutely amazing! She was a recommendation to us from our amazing wedding planner (Greenery & Grace), and we couldn't have been happier. I knew looking at the flowers and ideas she sent me that it was exactly what I was looking for and what I was envisioning. Karen really brought my wedding vision to life. The flowers, signage, and table settings were absolutely perfect. We got so many compliments on them. During the planning process Karen was super easy to work with and even sent us some of the sweetest gifts. Even though she cut her finger open the day before our wedding, she still showed up and made everything perfect. I highly recommend Aleen Floral Design for any flower design need!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Aleen Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Cherry Blossom Planning Factory
    Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

We love working with Karen and her team! Her designs are always original, and she really takes the time to listen to her clients. Every event is given 100% and she is always willing to do whatever it takes not only for the sake of the design, but for the entire wedding. She is a such a gem and you should book her ASAP before someone else does - you won't be sorry!

• Sterling Life Photography
    Sterling Life Photography Wedding Photographers

By far a standout florist. Being a photographer, it's always great to have vendor contacts, and I was so delighted when she reached out to me prior to a wedding we would be working together to see if I would like a few loose blooms to use for photos. Not all florists are so caring and giving. It really made the photos stand out and I am so thankful to have worked with her and to be working with her again next year!

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Karen does consistently beautiful, versatile work! Nothing is ever done halfway, and everything she creates flows perfectly with the event's theme and color scheme.

• Williamsburg, 23185 See on map