Williamsburg, VA 23185 Map · Phone number

About Aleen Floral Design

Here at Aleen Floral Design we thrive on getting to know our couples to create personal, understated, and stylish floral designs for their once in a lifetime day. Just as music makes a dance come to life, we believe flowers create the crowning touch to the ambiance of your day.

Your wedding, and the days leading up to it, should be a time of joy, a season you will recall with fondness. This is why our highest aim is to give you a positive floral design planning experience. We will walk through every stage with you from the initial phone call and designing your dream atmosphere together, to the day we bring the design plans to life and hand you your bouquet.

Our team will set up every floral design detail as well as come back at the end of the night to give out flowers to guests and retrieve rented vases, etc.

We would be honored to design for you! Connect with us through our website aleendesign.com

Follow Aleen Floral Design on

michael carina edit 0132
karen roa favorites 0051

56 Reviews for Aleen Floral Design

Tiffany · Married on 06/30/2018

Karen Roa and her team are absolutely amazing from start to finish. Every aspect of my wedding they touched was stunning and my guests noticed and gushed. Karen understood what I wanted as if she could see into my mind and also recommended additional creative details that complimented my own vision. Never, however, did she stray from the originally discussed budget. Additionally, every call and email I received was warm, caring and thoughtful. I felt as if close friends I had known for years were designing the floral arrangements for my wedding. Working with Aleen Floral Design was a dream and I couldn’t more highly recommend Karen and her team.

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

From my first look at Aleen Floral Design’s website, I knew I had the found the perfect florist for my wedding. Karen and her team have such amazing talent not to mention Karen is one of the kindest people I have ever met! When it came time for me to choose my flowers I was so overwhelmed with decision-making from other aspects of my wedding that I really only had a vague idea of what I wanted. After telling Karen generally what I was looking for, she took control and came up with a great design plan. She was so incredible about working with my budget, and coming up with creative ways to stay in budget, all the while not making me feel bad at all. When I saw my flowers for the first time on my wedding day I was overcome with emotion by how beautiful her creations were. They were more amazing than I could have ever imagined! All my bridal party, family and guests kept commenting how gorgeous they were. Karen was also incredibly professional, organized and very responsive to all correspondence throughout the planning process. I HIGHLY recommend Karen and Aleen Floral Design and cannot wait to use her again for other special events in my life!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Aleen Floral Design's reply:

Lauren, we were delighted and honored to design for you! Thank you for your kind words!

Trish · Married on 05/12/2018

I was absolutely blown away by the absolutely GORGEOUS flowers we were blessed with thanks to Karen and Jan and their team. Despite not understanding my idea of using an antique book as the base for the flower vase to sit on at the tables, Karen listened to my wishes and executed perfectly! She communicated with our priest to make sure she could get the ceremony set up on time, and every single detail - from ceremony to reception - was absolutely gorgeous. We got so many compliments on the flowers - and as the bride it was a HUGE relief that I could count on the Aleen team for their punctuality, professionalism, and artistry! Highly recommend them for any of your flower needs- it was very evident that they take great care and pay great attention to making sure the end result is stunning.

Aleen Floral Design 1
    Aleen Floral Design 2
    Aleen Floral Design 3
    Aleen Floral Design 4

Aleen Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Cherry Blossom Planning Factory
    Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

We love working with Karen and her team! Her designs are always original, and she really takes the time to listen to her clients. Every event is given 100% and she is always willing to do whatever it takes not only for the sake of the design, but for the entire wedding. She is a such a gem and you should book her ASAP before someone else does - you won't be sorry!

• Sterling Life Photography
    Sterling Life Photography Wedding Photographers

By far a standout florist. Being a photographer, it's always great to have vendor contacts, and I was so delighted when she reached out to me prior to a wedding we would be working together to see if I would like a few loose blooms to use for photos. Not all florists are so caring and giving. It really made the photos stand out and I am so thankful to have worked with her and to be working with her again next year!

• Transformations Artistry - Makeup & Hair Styling by Ashlyn Landrum
    Transformations Artistry - Makeup & Hair Styling by Ashlyn Landrum Wedding Hair & Makeup

Karen does consistently beautiful, versatile work! Nothing is ever done halfway, and everything she creates flows perfectly with the event's theme and color scheme.

• Williamsburg, VA 23185 See on map