Williamsburg, VA 23185 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aleen Floral Design

Here at Aleen Floral Design we thrive on getting to know our couples to create personal, understated, and stylish floral designs for their once in a lifetime day. Just as music makes a dance come to life, we believe flowers create the crowning touch to the ambiance of your day.

Your wedding, and the days leading up to it, should be a time of joy, a season you will recall with fondness. This is why our highest aim is to give you a positive floral design planning experience. We will walk through every stage with you from the initial phone call and designing your dream atmosphere together, to the day we bring the design plans to life and hand you your bouquet.

Our team will set up every floral design detail as well as come back at the end of the night to give out flowers to guests and retrieve rented vases, etc.

We would be honored to design for you! Connect with us through our website aleendesign.com

Follow Aleen Floral Design on

Aleen Floral Design 2
Aleen Floral Design 3
Aleen Floral Design 4

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Seamless process and beautiful end result!

Karen is amazing at what she does! She is so knowledgable and knows everything there is to know about flowers. I had a general idea of what I wanted from my bouquet to my centerpieces and Karen took those initial thoughts and made it into a reality. She listened to all of the specific things I wanted and made sure that everything was right, including the flower colors! We had our design meeting and she brought a ton of items that I could pick from to include in my centerpiece. I chose floating candles and she even had beautiful table numbers I used for my wedding day! If you want a florist that will help you bring your floral visions into a reality, then you should book Karen. She even sent thoughtful gifts to my husband and I through the planning process, including a ring holder I use everyday! I am so glad I chose to book Karen as my florist, the flowers made my wedding look so beautiful.

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Creative, Talented, AMAZING!

Aleen Floral Design completely outdid my expectations for our wedding! Karen and her team were so professional and welcoming from start to finish. Their design process and meetings were so helpful and everything turned out beautifully! Karen has such a talent and eye for floral design and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Tiffany · Married on 06/30/2018

Karen Roa and her team are absolutely amazing from start to finish. Every aspect of my wedding they touched was stunning and my guests noticed and gushed. Karen understood what I wanted as if she could see into my mind and also recommended additional creative details that complimented my own vision. Never, however, did she stray from the originally discussed budget. Additionally, every call and email I received was warm, caring and thoughtful. I felt as if close friends I had known for years were designing the floral arrangements for my wedding. Working with Aleen Floral Design was a dream and I couldn’t more highly recommend Karen and her team.

Aleen Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Cherry Blossom Planning Factory
    Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

We love working with Karen and her team! Her designs are always original, and she really takes the time to listen to her clients. Every event is given 100% and she is always willing to do whatever it takes not only for the sake of the design, but for the entire wedding. She is a such a gem and you should book her ASAP before someone else does - you won't be sorry!

• Sterling Life Photography
    Sterling Life Photography Wedding Photographers

By far a standout florist. Being a photographer, it's always great to have vendor contacts, and I was so delighted when she reached out to me prior to a wedding we would be working together to see if I would like a few loose blooms to use for photos. Not all florists are so caring and giving. It really made the photos stand out and I am so thankful to have worked with her and to be working with her again next year!

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Karen does consistently beautiful, versatile work! Nothing is ever done halfway, and everything she creates flows perfectly with the event's theme and color scheme.

• Williamsburg, VA 23185 See on map