$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Cherry Blossom Planning Factory

specializing in LGBT weddings + day-of coordination since 2012 | nerds out over business on the side

We are the Cherry Blossom Ninjas and we would love to help plan your big day. We specialize in day-of coordination, partial planning, and LGBT weddings in the Hampton Roads area and have the laugh lines to prove it. From fine tuning logistics to pinning boutonnieres, we will organize the tiniest of details.

What's included? At a minimum we take care of the vendor overview, put together an OCD timeline, line up the processional grand entrance, draw floor plans of every shape and size (hello aerial view), write out a style sheet, and offer more checklists than you knew ever existed.

Call us @ 757-228-5494 or visit www.CherryBlossomPlanningFactory.com for more info.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Civil (2)
Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Crystal, our awesome planner at Cherry Blossom Planning Factory did such an excellent job on my daughters wedding and reception I might just have to have another event! Every detail was taken care of, response time was excellent and if there was any issue during the event, Crystal took care of it! Every one of our guests left saying it was the best wedding they had ever been too. I cannot say enough good things about Cherry Blossom - be sure to hire them for your next event - you will not be disappointed!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Miriam, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

THIS TEAM RIGHT HERE! Y’all, Crystal is amazing and she gives you that priceless peace of mind. I purchased the Day Of- service and my wedding was phenomenal because of their coordination and attention to detail!! All the stars all the way around. If you’re on the fence on whether or not to get a Coordinator, don’t hesitate, Crystal and these ninjas are your A-team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Yvette, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Pricing

1 VIDEO

CBW Ninjas
0:38 minutes

41 ENDORSEMENTS
Crystal at Cherry Blossom is AMAZING and so much fun! Definitely fantastic to work with and is so smartl on top of cheerful and good at her job!

I love working with Cherry Blossom Planning Factory and can't say enough great things about them! As a wedding photographer, the day-of timeline is crucial to making sure I am able to capture all of those moments my clients have requested from me. Cherry Blossom is organized, professional, and SO fun! They are always a blast to work with. I have referred them to my own family members getting married, and they were thrilled with their services!

Such a pleasure to work with Crystal! She is fun and kept us up to speed on everything happening throughout the day. We are looking forward to our next trip to Norfolk and will definitely work with her!

It is great to work with such an organized team!

178 PROS I KNOW

Events

2107 Granby Street, Norfolk, VA 23507   See On Map
757-228-5494 (phone)
Cherry Blossom Planning Factory is a wedding planning company from Virginia Beach. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Richmond. Cherry Blossom Planning Factory is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Hampton Roads wedding industry for 1+ years. We specialize in organizing the details so you can enjoy your wedding.