Cherry Blossom Planning Factory

Chesapeake, VA View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory is a professional event planning company based in Chesapeake, Virginia. The company serves weddings throughout the local area, including Williamsburg and Richmond. It was established by Crystal Salazar in 2012. Crystal started her wedding planning career after she graduated from college and began working at a catering company as an event planner. Crystal and her team specialize in LGBTQ+ weddings and other offbeat events.

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory offers its services to all wedding types, including civil, destination, non-religious, cultural, and eco-friendly. They also offer a variety of planning services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Referrals available
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sherry D. Married on 10/27/2019

She saved the day!

My wedding would not have been what it was without Crystal. I was not a gal that wanted to do the whole wedding thing, but I knew I needed to for my parents. Since we were doing the whole thing, I wanted to do it right, but I didnt even know where to start. Crystal, even before the 90 day mark where she really jumped in since she was my day of coordinator, was super helpful, always open to questions, and made my husband and I feel like I had someone I trusted to take this journey with. She held my hand hand every step, had all the answers to my questions, and settled all of my insecurities. When the day came and I, on a whim, decided to push my timeline up an entire half an hour, she rolled with the punches and made things seem like they were exactly as they were supposed to be. Everything was seamless, she was poised, calm, and my friends and family raves about how well everything went. They had no idea anything had changed! Crystal was honestly one of the best and first decisions we made when we started wedding planning and it was truly meant to be. It’s because of her that my wedding day was so stress free and I was not a nervous bride or worried bride. She gave me that peace and I got to enjoy and be present on my wedding day because I knew she had my back.

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory's reply:

Thank you so much, Sherry! I miss our text threads and your hilarious GIF's :) I plan on coming up to Richmond soon and will certainly try to twist your arm into a coffee date! Thank you again for letting me play a role in your wedding - you and Allen were SO MUCH FUN and I hope we stay in touch!
  • Barb
    Barb Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely the best!

Working with Crystal at Cherry Blossom Planning Factory was the best idea anybody could have proposed. As a busy resident physician living many states away from family, my friend Anna recommended Crystal. I had been to Anna's wedding that Crystal had planned, and every little detail was so authentic and genuinely Anna and her husband that my fiancé and I knew we would be getting an impeccable service.
    Cherry Blossom Planning Factory helped us throw the wedding we envisioned completely from the overlying theme of fusing cultures: Polish, American, Lebanese, down the grape leaves and kielbasa served at our cocktail hour. When I suggested Lebanese dancers the week before the weeding, Crystal found a way to make it work. When we really our saber arch but didn't want our guests to freeze in the cold, Crystal found a way to incorporate it into our indoor ceremony. She did not miss a beat, she did not skip a detail. She kept me going when my schedule dragged me down ad she worked around our hectic military demands by bringing cake samples to our house.
    She is amazing, and she will spin up the tornado that wedding planning can be to give you the wedding of your dreams, while keeping it as stress-free as possible. You need Cherry Blossom Planning Factory in your life.

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory's reply:

I am sososo thankful you + Dan were at Anna + Andy's wedding! I cannot imagine life without you in it, and I am so grateful I was able to play a role in your wedding. I think back to it all the time because it brings me so much joy, JUST LIKE YOUR FACE!
  • Cat
    Cat Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely the BEST!

Don't even know where to begin -- Crystal and her team are top notch! From the beginning of the planning process to the end, Crystal was consistently responsive, professional, and just a true pleasure to work with. There are times when you meet a person in their professional setting where you can just tell they are exactly in the line of work they are meant to be. Crystal is, without a doubt, one of those people. She has such a positive attitude, handles challenges with a smile, is a great listener and contributed great ideas to our overall vision while continuing to nurturing that vision. You can not go wrong with securing Crystal and her team to help you with wedding coordination!!!

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory's reply:

Thank you, Cat! Working alongside you and Will was a great experience because you truly knew what you wanted from the very beginning... it was just a matter of putting it all together! I appreciate how much you appreciated all of our spreadsheets, too ;) haha!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

Crystal at Cherry Blossom is AMAZING and so much fun! Definitely fantastic to work with and is so smartl on top of cheerful and good at her job!

Lia Everette Photography Lia Everette Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Cherry Blossom Planning Factory and can't say enough great things about them! As a wedding photographer, the day-of timeline is crucial to making sure I am able to capture all of those moments my clients have requested from me. Cherry Blossom is organized, professional, and SO fun! They are always a blast to work with. I have referred them to my own family members getting married, and they were thrilled with their services!

Paperbird Photography Paperbird Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a pleasure to work with Crystal! She is fun and kept us up to speed on everything happening throughout the day. We are looking forward to our next trip to Norfolk and will definitely work with her!

809 Eden Way N Chesapeake, VA, 23320
Location of (Cherry Blossom Planning Factory)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding