Songbird Floral Studio

Smithfield, VA View map Visit website

$5,500 Typical Price

With over 15 years of professional wedding floral design experience, we ensure our couples with the most beautiful flowers available, innovative designs and services. I love to chat with our couples, it helps me to create the perfect designs for the special memories you want from your wedding day. We offer full service wedding designs. This includes consultations, contracting, our designs, delivery, full installation and take down services. After your initial consultation, we will chat to review your design plan. I want to discuss all of the details and be sure you love it all.

We offer the following:

Custom designs

Event design and styling

Bouquets

Boutonniere's

Personal flowers for family and friends

Ceremony Designs

Delivery and Full install

On site designs

Take down

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$320

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$245

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Katie F. Married on 05/14/2022

The best!

Sam was absolutely incredible to work with. So kind, creative, accommodating, flexible, and overall an amazing talent. When I first started planning my wedding, I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted, only some ideas. After a phone call with Sam, I was finally able to envision my wedding day and was so excited to work with her. She was able to work within my budget, while also making sure we could achieve the look I was going for. Leading up the the wedding she was easy to reach and was very helpful in any questions I had. And lastly, on the day of the wedding, I was floored with how the florals turned out (bouquets, boutonnière, aisle arrangements, bud vases, etc.), they completely made the wedding and I go so many complements on them! I would absolutely recommend Songbird Floral Studio for any floral needs you might have. Thank you, Sam!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole A. Married on 04/02/2022

Everything was Perfect

As soon as I spoke with Sam on the phone I knew we were going to use Songbird! She took my ideas and ran with them to make them her own and everything turned out even better than I could of imagined. Adding in some additional pieces and ideas was also very easy and she was so accommodating! The day of our wedding she was also able to add in a charm and handkerchief from my grandmothers to my bouquet. She took care of the whole wedding arch (the arch itself, the drapery and flowers!) it looked amazing! She also worked behind the scenes to add garland to some chandeliers we rented. Sam was a breeze to work with and I can't recommend her and her team enough!! Thanks again!! Your work was stunning!

Songbird Floral Studio's reply:

Oh thank you so much- It was a joy to work with you! I loved your ideas and our chats for planning. Everything came together perfectly. The chandeliers you added were just stunning! I wish you all the best!!
  • Arielle
    Arielle Married on 09/18/2021

Songbird floral studio

Sam is amazing! She did to exactly what I wanted for my flowers. She helped with some ideas as well. The flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend Songbird!

Songbird Floral Studio's reply:

Aww-Thank you Arielle! You were wonderful to work with. I always enjoyed our chats and your wonderful plans. I wish you all the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Smithfield Smithfield, VA, 23430
Location of (Songbird Floral Studio)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding