Smithfield, Smithfield, VA 23430 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Songbird Floral Studio

Songbird Floral Studio specializes in bespoke wedding designs. Every couple is unique and so are our expertly designed wedding flowers. We believe in getting to know our couples to truly capture their style! We are a full service floral design company. We custom design just for you and we fully install and take it all down so you can enjoy every moment of your wedding!

We offer the fololowing Services:

Songbird Floral Studio 6
Songbird Floral Studio 7

Eleanor · Married on 04/06/2019

Stress-free

Samantha was so wonderful to work with. She made the process so easy and stress free. My flowers turned out even better than I could have expected. Such a positive experience!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Songbird Floral Studio 8
    Songbird Floral Studio 9
    Songbird Floral Studio 10

Songbird Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review. I loved designing your flowers-yellow is so beautiful and you are such a sweetheart to work with.
    I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/02/2019

Samantha is wonderful to work with!

I knew absolutely nothing about flowers or how to plan out the floral arrangements for our wedding. Thank God for Samantha! She quickly responded to all my emails and took almost 2 hours of her time to have a phone consultation with me--going over my Pinterest board, making flower suggestions that fit my style and budget, and brainstorming designs for arrangements and decor. We went big at first, and she wrote up a quote for dream wedding flowers. When that was waaaaaaaay over my budget, Samantha did an absolutely amazing job of paring it down without compromising on quality or, to my surprise, quantity. All the bouquets, hair pieces, garlands, and centerpieces were so much fuller than I expected! She really listened to everything I said, was always SO helpful anytime I had a question, and delivered everything on our wedding day to a venue 2 hours away. We didn't hire a wedding planner, so having an amazing vendor like Songbird Floral Studio do our flowers made a huge difference. I would 100% recommend this florist!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Songbird Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00

• Smithfield Smithfield, VA, 23430 See on map