5907 Kings Crest Dr, Chesterfield, VA 23832 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Agape Love Events, LLC

A professional wedding coordination & floral design company located in Richmond Virginia, Agape Love Events, LLC is the perfect choice for ready-to-wed couples interested in doing most of the planning on their own. Featured in publications such as Richmond Wedding magazine and Black BRIDE the company is committed to going above and beyond to ensure each couple's vision is executed excellently. Faithfully supporting couples from start-to-finish, Agape Love Events, LLC is honored to share your day with you!

Agape Love Events, LLC believes the planning process does not have to be stressful, but rather enjoyable for both you and your significant other. A number of wedding planning packages are available that include the following services:

• Month-of Coordination
  • Coordination of the rehearsal, ceremony & reception
  • Floral Design
  • Event Styling
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Agape Love Events, LLC happily assists couples located in Richmond, Virginia. Services are also extended to the Hampton Roads and Charlottesville area.

Follow Agape Love Events, LLC on

Agape Love Events, LLC 5
Agape Love Events, LLC 6
Agape Love Events, LLC 7

Tawanda · Getting married on 07/25/2020

From our consultation I knew I found my planner. Jazz is not ony my planner but my friend and I cannot wait until my day with her at the helm! I know she will pull my day off with perfection! Loveee Jazz????

Sent on 08/13/2017

Agape Love Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! It definitely was amazing that we connected so well at our initial consultation and now have become wonderful friends!! I am so excited for your beautiful wedding day to arrive!

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful Planner

We hired Jazz in January as our full-service wedding planner. As an out-of-town couple, we knew she would be integral to managing and coordinating every aspect and detail of our special day. Early on, we recognized her strength of character and personable nature as a true asset. Jazz remains calm and even-headed in all situations and maintains strong relationships with vendors and wedding service providers throughout Richmond and Hampton Roads. These qualities were invaluable to us during the planning process, especially when our schedules limited our ability to travel home for meetings and in-person consultations. Miles away, we were always confident that Jazz had our best interest, and the best interest of our wedding at heart.

What Jazz lacks in experience she makes up for in passion, steadfast attention to the wedding vision, connections, and a willingness to get things done. She is a jack of all trades, a fine planner, and a good friend. In moments of wedding stress and planning uncertainty, it helps to have a wedding planner you trust, one who knows the business, and values feedback, professional development, and getting to know the particularities of you as a couple. Jazz exudes these qualities. If you are a soon-to-be bride or groom in the Richmond or Hampton Roads area, you will do well to have her on your team. We highly recommend Jazz as a full-service wedding planner!

Sent on 11/29/2018

K. Mellen · Married on 10/14/2018

Help at the last minute!

My daughter was married at Wintergren Resort, VA. October 2018. Literally weeks before the wedding the wedding planner took another job.
    My daughter contacted Jasmine the week BEFORE her wedding. She jumped in and handled everything beautifully! Thanks SO much!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Agape Love Events, LLC Pricing

Agape Love Events, LLC Price Rates

Agape Love Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Masters of the Ceremony
    The Masters of the Ceremony Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of being the Dj of one of Agape Love Events weddings. I'm often Djing in situations where there is no planner, or the ones that that they do have are not on top of things. The first thing I remember was the refreshing feeling of actually knowing everything that was going to happen and when and being updated with the changes. I was given the timeline weeks before the wedding and everything came off almost exactly according to plan. Times that ran long were meaningful moments that were allowed to develop naturally, or just breathe to allow the couple to simply enjoy their day. No one cares for Wedding Planner-ZILLA either! Thats one who is so overly concerned with staying on schedule that you don't get to stop and "smell" the wedding bliss. Agape met this balance with an obvious love for the details and nuances that made this wedding very special. All I can say is, BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!

• 5907 Kings Crest Dr Chesterfield, VA, 23832 See on map
    757-350-8138 (Phone number)
    7573343238 (Other Phone Number)
    7573343238 (Fax Number)