5907 Kings Crest Dr, Chesterfield, VA 23832 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Agape Love Events, LLC

A professional wedding coordination & floral design company located in Richmond Virginia, Agape Love Events, LLC is the perfect choice for ready-to-wed couples interested in doing most of the planning on their own. Featured in publications such as Richmond Wedding magazine and Black BRIDE the company is committed to going above and beyond to ensure each couple's vision is executed excellently. Faithfully supporting couples from start-to-finish, Agape Love Events, LLC is honored to share your day with you!

Agape Love Events, LLC believes the planning process does not have to be stressful, but rather enjoyable for both you and your significant other. A number of wedding planning packages are available that include the following services:

• Month-of Coordination
  • Coordination of the rehearsal, ceremony & reception
  • Floral Design
  • Event Styling
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Agape Love Events, LLC happily assists couples located in Richmond, Virginia. Services are also extended to the Hampton Roads and Charlottesville area.

Follow Agape Love Events, LLC on

Agape Love Events, LLC 6
Agape Love Events, LLC 7
  • Tawanda

Tawanda · Getting married on 08/19/2023

From our consultation I knew I found my planner. Jazz is not ony my planner but my friend and I cannot wait until my day with her at the helm! I know she will pull my day off with perfection! Loveee Jazz????

Sent on 08/13/2017

Agape Love Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! It definitely was amazing that we connected so well at our initial consultation and now have become wonderful friends!! I am so excited for your beautiful wedding day to arrive!
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 08/17/2019

The nicest and sweetest planner ever

You could not get a more nicer and professional planner than Jasmine. She has the most calm, cool, and sweet spirit that just rubs off on everybody. Jasmine came highly recommended from our venue, Meadowbrook Country Club. When we took a tour of the venue, we met Jasmine as she was setting up for another wedding and we were super impressed with everything we got to see that day. The week of the wedding she really focused on keeping the bride and groom calm and making sure we enjoy our wedding week which meant a lot to us. I highly recommend Jasmine for any and all weddings.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Alexis · Married on 06/16/2019

How could you not love her and her services?

Jasmine is literally the sweetest person EVER. I had my wedding June of 2019 and she made sure it was the best day of my life. Her communication was very on point. As a person who didn't know the wedding process, she made sure to explain to me all the moving parts. She is extremely friendly, professional and overall a delight to work with. By the time that my wedding came, she felt like family. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Agape Love Events, LLC 8

Agape Love Events, LLC Pricing

Agape Love Events, LLC Price Rates

Agape Love Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Masters of the Ceremony
    The Masters of the Ceremony Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of being the Dj of one of Agape Love Events weddings. I'm often Djing in situations where there is no planner, or the ones that that they do have are not on top of things. The first thing I remember was the refreshing feeling of actually knowing everything that was going to happen and when and being updated with the changes. I was given the timeline weeks before the wedding and everything came off almost exactly according to plan. Times that ran long were meaningful moments that were allowed to develop naturally, or just breathe to allow the couple to simply enjoy their day. No one cares for Wedding Planner-ZILLA either! Thats one who is so overly concerned with staying on schedule that you don't get to stop and "smell" the wedding bliss. Agape met this balance with an obvious love for the details and nuances that made this wedding very special. All I can say is, BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!

• 5907 Kings Crest Dr Chesterfield, VA, 23832 See on map
    7573343238 (Other Phone Number)
    7573343238 (Fax Number)