Agape Love Events, LLC

Chesterfield, VA View map Visit website

Agape Love Events, LLC is a professional wedding coordination and floral design company located in Richmond, Virginia. The business is the ideal choice for newlyweds who love DIY and are looking to put their own unique stamp on their milestone celebration. The Agape Love Events team is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each couple's vision is executed excellently. When working with this business, you can expect the staff to faithfully support you and your partner from start to finish.

Agape Love Events, LLC believes that the planning process should be memorable and enjoyable. To achieve this, the team offers numerous wedding packages for couples to consider. Options include helpful services such as floral design, month and day-of coordination, event styling, and more. As a thoughtful touch, the staff can also assist with timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Mrs. Cammack
    Tawanda Getting married on 08/24/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From our consultation I knew I found my planner. Jazz is not ony my planner but my friend and I cannot wait until my day with her at the helm! I know she will pull my day off with perfection! Loveee Jazz????

Agape Love Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! It definitely was amazing that we connected so well at our initial consultation and now have become wonderful friends!! I am so excited for your beautiful wedding day to arrive!
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 08/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The nicest and sweetest planner ever

You could not get a more nicer and professional planner than Jasmine. She has the most calm, cool, and sweet spirit that just rubs off on everybody. Jasmine came highly recommended from our venue, Meadowbrook Country Club. When we took a tour of the venue, we met Jasmine as she was setting up for another wedding and we were super impressed with everything we got to see that day. The week of the wedding she really focused on keeping the bride and groom calm and making sure we enjoy our wedding week which meant a lot to us. I highly recommend Jasmine for any and all weddings.
    Alexis Married on 06/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

How could you not love her and her services?

Jasmine is literally the sweetest person EVER. I had my wedding June of 2019 and she made sure it was the best day of my life. Her communication was very on point. As a person who didn't know the wedding process, she made sure to explain to me all the moving parts. She is extremely friendly, professional and overall a delight to work with. By the time that my wedding came, she felt like family. I highly recommend her services.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Agape Love Events, LLC 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

The Masters of the Ceremony The Masters of the Ceremony Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of being the Dj of one of Agape Love Events weddings. I'm often Djing in situations where there is no planner, or the ones that that they do have are not on top of things. The first thing I remember was the refreshing feeling of actually knowing everything that was going to happen and when and being updated with the changes. I was given the timeline weeks before the wedding and everything came off almost exactly according to plan. Times that ran long were meaningful moments that were allowed to develop naturally, or just breathe to allow the couple to simply enjoy their day. No one cares for Wedding Planner-ZILLA either! Thats one who is so overly concerned with staying on schedule that you don't get to stop and "smell" the wedding bliss. Agape met this balance with an obvious love for the details and nuances that made this wedding very special. All I can say is, BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!

5907 Kings Crest Dr Chesterfield, VA, 23832
757-334-3238
Location of (Agape Love Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding