Say I Do Weddings, LLC Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 12/28/2008

Louise was fabulous!!!

Sent on 01/17/2009

Monique · Married on 09/13/2008

Louise from SAY I DO WEDDINGS, LLC was great to work with. She provided alot of ideas and gave you many choices to choose from. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like and she provided the fabrics company, vases for the centerpieces and so much more. My wedding turned out beautiful and I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Sent on 01/18/2009

Amy · Married on 03/04/2007

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Louise was always there to answer any questions I had or better yet calm me down when I needed it. She had a so many contacts that she utilized to help plan my wedding. It was always easy to get a hold of her and she was very responsive. She attended meetings with me and gave me great insight. I could not have had such a perfect wedding if it was not for Say I Do Weddings!!

Sent on 03/17/2009

Kristina · Married on 05/16/2009

Louise from SAY I DO WEDDINGS, LLC was great to work with. She provided a lot of ideas. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like and she provided the visual for us and so much more. My wedding turned out beautiful and I would recommend this company to friends and family. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!

Sent on 05/24/2009

Skye · Married on 04/18/2008

Louise did everything in excellence. It all came together in six short weeks which was a miracle. She went above and beyond what was expected...including dealing with a couple of my bridezilla moments. Wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/05/2009