Un Jour D'Amour Weddings & Events

Chandler, AZ View map Visit website

$2,000 Package Price

Un Jour D’Amour Wedding and Events is a wedding planning company committed to bringing to life a day that celebrates your love. From the first meeting to the last drink served on the night, Un Jour D'Amour will be by your side, thoughtfully assisting and advising throughout the journey. Whether you’re looking for a creative spark, planning advice, or needing assistance from day one, this team goes above and beyond to deliver it.

Owner and lead planner, Leslie, has worked in the wedding industry since 2018. Since then, she has executed hundreds of tailored events to the delight of every customer she works with. Living up to the namesake, “A Day of Love,” Leslie ensures that your day is only filled with love, while she looks after the rest.

Un Jour D’Amour Wedding and Events has many service offerings to facilitate a smooth-running event. The team provides day-of services, 90-day coordination packages, and full and partial planning options, offering couples flexibility and choice when deciding on their preferred plan. The group offers its expert services for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours, and wedding showers for a memorable celebration whatever the occasion.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Maddi R. Married on 03/12/2022

My wedding was PERFECT!

I hired Leslie as my wedding planner and she was incredible! I immediately vibed with her personality and her knowledge of the industry turned out to be something I really needed. You don't know what you dont know! She recommended excellent vendors and created my ideal wedding all while managing a huge guest list and my crazy parents. I cant recommend her enough ❤
    Sarah B. Married on 06/26/2021

So helpful!!

Leslie helped coordinate my back yard wedding. She was so helpful explaining what we needed, built a timeline for organization, and communicated with our vendors. Loved working with her!

Team

Leslie Hernandez
Leslie Hernandez
Owner & Wedding Planner

Hello, I’m Leslie! I stepped into the wedding industry in 2018 as a wedding DJ & MC, then my job progressed to consulting with couples months before their events, helping with the planning and details, then to day-of coordinating for multiple weddings. I have been involved in the planning, performance, and/or execution of over 200 weddings in my career so far. Outside of weddings, I am a dog mom to two beautiful pups, I play volleyball and workout in my free time, and I enjoy expressing my nerdy side playing D&D with my friends & watching anime.

85224 Chandler, AZ, 85224
Location of (Un Jour D'Amour Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding