Signature Events

9827 North 65th Place, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Signature Events

Signature Events is a fully inclusive wedding event planning company based out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Highly respected for their creativity, resourcefulness and meticulous attention to detail, Signature Events is completely devoted to giving you the wedding event of your dreams. You will have access to amazing vendors and peace of mind knowing that this company will provide you with exactly what you desire for your wedding day. Over the past 25 years, Signature Events has provided wedding planning services to over 500 weddings. Their success as a company is partly due to families returning for their planning services for other important life events.

Signature Events is pleased to offer both partial planning and full planning services. Options in these packages are designed around the varying levels of wedding couples and budgets. Services offered include:

• Ceremony services

• Videos 1

76 Reviews for Signature Events

Dana W · Married on 02/23/2019

Five Stars with Charlee and Kimberly from Signature Events

I can't begin to thank Charlee and Kimberly for all their hard work with helping me plan our wedding. If I ever had any questions or needed assistance, they were were always there and very prompt. My parents live out of state, so I really had to rely on both ladies throughout the planning process. Both of them became like family to me. The week of, we had to make a couple changes because of the weather, but Charlee and Kimberly knew exactly what to do and were on top of everything. Our day of, went so smoothly because of their detail oriented timeline. Charlee and Kimberly had such amazing ideas to make my wedding dreams come alive. They also had fantastic vendor suggestions and all of our guests keep saying how much fun they had at our wedding. It was the best decision to hire Charlee and Kimberly with Signature Events as my wedding planner and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Alisha Scher-Reyes · Married on 01/27/2019

Absolutely the right choice!

My wife and I met in Phoenix, but we moved to upstate New York after I got into graduate school. When we got engaged, we still wanted to get married at home with our friends and family nearby. However, this meant that we had to do a lot of planning remotely, and we spent the majority of our trips home organizing and planning on a tight budget. We knew early on this was going to be really tough to pull together.

Thanks to Kimberly Friedman from Signature Events, my wife and I had an unforgettable, amazing wedding. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the best day of our lives. You can really tell that Kimberly cares not just about doing her job well (which she does), but about her clients' happiness. Kimberly checked in with us every step of the way to make sure we were satisfied, and she encouraged us to check in with her for even small questions. She was about as excited as we were!

We were initially hesitant to voice some of the non-traditional things we wanted for our wedding - navigating wedding vendors as a same-gender interfaith Jewish couple felt alienating at times. Kimberly made us feel comfortable in eventually sharing those things, and she never hesitated or gave us any indication that what we wanted was ridiculous. That was something that really stuck with me.

We organized a timeline together, and she was very attentive to detail. She worked with the florist, photographer, DJ, and venue to make sure everything was perfect. The day of the wedding, Kimberly was there every step of the way either with us or behind the scenes. We never felt lost or awkward when we would transition to a new place or part of the reception.

When I reflect on every detail from when we started planning our wedding to the actual day, I know we couldn't have pulled this together without Kimberly and Signature Events. We're so grateful to have worked with her, and we'd recommend her to anyone.

Signature Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5