9827 North 65th Place, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Signature Events

Signature Events is a fully inclusive wedding event planning company based out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Highly respected for their innovation, resourcefulness, and precise observation of detail, these planners are completely devoted to giving clients the wedding event of their dreams. With this company, couples can achieve peace of mind knowing that these coordinators will provide exactly what is desired for the wedding day. Charlee Geisler and Kimberley Friedman, the co-partners of the company, enjoy planning and implementing couples' envisioned events in a seamless manner.

Signature Events offers both day-of coordination and full-service planning packages. Select options in these collections are designed to suit a variety of wedding couples and budgets. This team of professionals can provide their coordination services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They can also equip couples with the following valuable planning tools:

• To-do lists

Videos 1 Video

82 Reviews for Signature Events

David Goldberg · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best in the Business!

Charlee was everything I could have asked for in a wedding planner and more! She was very knowledgeable and had several resources to help make our wedding the best day of our lives. I loved working with Charlee and would gladly recommend her for anyone needing an experienced wedding planner :)!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Banchik · Married on 05/02/2020

Best decision I made!

Thank you for my dream wedding day! We had the best experience we could have asked for with Signature Events!! Charlee and Kimberly are extremely professional and friendly. After attending a friends wedding a few years ago that Signature Events planned, I knew I needed to have them plan my wedding too! They answer all questions promptly and are very quick to get back with outside vendor related questions. They took care of absolutely everything for me, I was shocked at how easy they made the wedding planning process! They have a timeline for everything and always kept me informed on our progress. Their experience allowed them to know who to recommend to me and I was blown away by how much I loved all of their recommendations. I highly recommend Signature Events wedding planners, they gave me a classy and elegant affair that I could not have gotten elsewhere. Having Charlee and Kimberly with Signature Events plan my wedding was the best decision I made in the planning process!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Z

Zach Gerbarg · Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

We recently held or wedding in Scottsdale, AZ and hired Charlee and Kimberly at Signature Events LLC to help us. They did an absolutely great job and my wife and I are so glad we worked with them. From the very beginning, they listened to what we wanted, gave us great suggestions, and used their experience and contacts to bring us amazing vendors to select for everything from the site, flowers, the reception, linens, the cake, music during the ceremony and reception. They saved us countless hours and everyone we hired turned out to be easy to work with and excellent at what they do. We had a lot of fun working with them and we our wedding was fabulous! We really appreciate how hard they worked and how easy they made if for us. They communicated really well and were always available when we needed them.

Sent on 11/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Signature Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 9827 North 65th Place Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253 See on map
    480-725-3102 (Phone number)
    Location of (Signature Events)