Signature Events Reviews

72 | Paradise Valley, AZ

72 Reviews for Signature Events

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Decision We Made!!!

Signature Events was instrumental in making my daughter's dream wedding a reality. I have used Charlee for 2 Bat Mitzvahs in the past, and each time she continues to impress me with her creativity! We told Charlee that we wanted to add a unique element to really wow our guests. She came up with the idea to add a spoon wall to cocktail hour. We still have guests commenting how they've never seen anything like it!
    Kimberly became Charlee's partner about halfway through the planning process. She was very helpful with pointing out little details that were important to my daughter. I think she brings a fresh prospective to the already wonderful team.
    Kimberly & Charlee took the stress of planning a wedding off my family. They worried so we didn't have to. During the tasting at the resort, my husband and I preferred to upgrade the house wine. Charlee & Kimberly were able to negotiate the cost, allowing us to have the wine we wanted.
    I'd highly recommend using Signature Events to plan your wedding. I'll be using them again as soon as my next child gets engaged!

Rebecca Shemesh · Married on 10/14/2018

Dream team

We can not say enough amazing things about Signature Events! Charlee, Kimberly, and the entire team do not miss a beat! Charlee has planned many events for my family as well as extended family, so when my husband and I got engaged we knew there was only 1 person for the job! Our day was incredible, we felt as if we were living in a fairytale! Each and every detail was perfect. We planned our wedding for 7 months, and Signature Events made each step so simple and convenient for us! The day of, everything went perfectly smoothly! Our guests have been calling us for days saying how much fun it was and how amazing the food, floral, and decor were! Kimberly is an amazing addition to the team! She is so helpful and sweet, and never gets stressed out! During our reception, she even ran to our bridal suite to grab my party dress - true dedication! We love you all!!!!

Brad · Married on 10/06/2018

Great events with Charlee and Kimberly

Charlee and Kimberly did a wonderful job with helping us navigate all of the wedding "unknowns" - their experience proved invaluable time and again through each step of the process.

1. The initial blitz of the planning process is to pick a venue and identify and reserve all of the key vendors - Charlee and Kimberly showcased their expertise in providing us with a curated list of trusted options in each of these areas. Importantly, they helped us through the negotiations, got us comfortable with what is important when comparing options, and made sure to hear and understand our needs and requests. This resulted in financial savings (e.g. not only telling us what we need, but what we don't) and time savings for our destination wedding.

2. Between the initial blitz and the late stages of the process, we had frequent touch points and reminders as to where we needed to be focus, and Charlee and Kimberly always made themselves available to connect and answer our questions. They coordinated our tasting with the venue, and handled may of the logistics in Arizona as we are Chicago-based.

3. As we approached the event, Kimberly demonstrated a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of the items that were critical to the bride. This included the process of confirming the BEO with the venue, and helping to get everything organized in advance of the big day.

4. Finally, as we the wedding weekend came, Charlee and Kimberly were both fully immersed in ensuring the success of each of our events. They were running around behind the scenes so that my wife and I could just focus on spending time with our guests.

All in all, selecting Signature Events was definitely a great first-decision in our wedding planning process. They gave us peace of mind, saved us money, and helped to execute three events that our guests raved about.

Alexa J · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection!

Charlee and Kimberly are AMAZING!! They made the wedding planning process so much fun, and the day feel like a dream! Charlee and Kimberly are organized, responsive, great at problem solving, and very knowledgeable and connected within the industry. They keep detailed notes throughout the planning process, and inform you of what has been done and is next so you never feel like you are missing something. They are detail oriented from your first meeting and through every minute of the big day. Charlee and Kimberly are always professional but also compassionate and invested in their brides. My wedding was everything I imagined and more. We couldn’t have done it without Charlee and Kimberly!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Signature Events's reply:

thank you so much Alexa! Your wedding was magical, and I am glad it was everything you had envisioned your special day to be. it was our pleasure to work with your family!

Leslie K · Married on 09/29/2018

We can't recommend them enough!

I had previously worked with Charlee on three events and this latest was my daughter's wedding last month. Everything was truly amazing and the wedding turned out beautiful beyond our expectations. Charlee and Kimberly were not only very responsive to our needs but quickly and efficiently handled any issues that arose along the way. They recommended great vendors and we could not have been happier with the ones we chose. We got so many compliments from our guests on a great time!

Meredith · Married on 06/24/2018

Charlee was phenomenal throughout the entire wedding planning process! This was the second wedding Charlee planned for my family (my older sister's wedding was first about 2 years ago). We had no doubt that she would do an incredible job even though my wedding was out of state-in Kansas City. The entire process was organized, she was readily available to answer any questions we had, and contracts with vendors were negotiated adequately. My now husband and I are forever grateful for our entire wedding day experience. It was flawless and a memorable day that we will never forget. Thank you thank you THANK YOU Signature Events!

Karen · Married on 04/06/2018

We are so happy with how nice our daughter's wedding reception was this past weekend. We got so many compliments and rave reviews. We were so relieved that you were taking care of things and were very confident all would go well. It did!

The decor, the cocktail hour and room set up, the food, the flowers, the photographer, the DJ - all were exactly what we had hoped and dreamed it would be. Hair and makeup went very smoothly too. I’m probably leaving some things out, if I am, it’s because all was wonderful.

Thank you so very much! We wouldn’t have had such a beautiful day with out you.

Sara · Married on 11/12/2017

Charlee and her team at Signature Events were beyond helpful in planning our dream wedding as well as creating a stress-free and seamless execution of events the day of! It seemed that as soon as I thought of any detail, they were one step ahead of me. Our day was truly magical and came together to surpass my greatest expectations. Thank you Signature Events— we couldn’t have done it without you!

Bethany · Married on 10/28/2017

Choosing to hire Charlee Geisler was the smartest thing that we did during wedding planning! I have known Charlee since I was 12 and she planned my Bat Mitzvah. When we got engaged, she was the first person I thought of to help us. Since we live in San Francisco, it was extremely important to have someone that we trusted to handle everything for us in Arizona. Starting from the very first planning phone call, she was warm, encouraging, organized, and creative. She recommended wonderful vendors, attended all meetings with us, and advocated for us at every turn. She listened to my ideas and worked with me to create the wedding of my dreams.

Charlee is the reason that my husband and I were not overwhelmed by stress during the wedding planning process. We were so impressed by her and feel so grateful for all that she did. She always gave her honest opinion and I trusted her completely. By the time we got to our wedding, I felt like I was talking to a friend (a very talented friend). When the wedding was over, I felt sad that I didn’t get to talk to her all the time anymore.

I really can’t say enough good things about her and the rest of her team! We are still on cloud 9 from the wedding!

Stacy · Married on 10/21/2017

Charlee is the absolute best there is! She made all our wedding visions come to life and then some! We were blown away seeing how she brought everything together and it was truly the best day of our lives. Her attention to detail and having personal relationships with the best vendors made the wedding planning process stress free!

Acu · Married on 09/29/2017

Charlee made our wedding very spectacular. She was able to help make my ideas come to life on our special day. She was there for us every step of the way. Very detailed, organized and puts her own twists/ideas to truly make it happen. Highly recommended.

David · Married on 05/13/2017

I can't say enough good things about our experience working with charlee and her team at signature events. Being from Chicago and getting married in Arizona was at first an overwhelming thought, but after meeting with charlee and seeing all of her amazing ideas/vendors we knew we were in good hands from the start. She asked great questions in order to get our vibe and from there she really took control of coordinating everything. Because of her established relationships with the hotel and several vendors, she was able to execute our unique vision while staying on budget. Because of her experience and relationships I am positive signature events ended up saving us several times their fee when it was all set and done. Not only did her team plan and create a great experience leading up to the weekend, but when it finally arrived the teams positive energy, resourcefulness and detailed scheduling made for an effortless enjoyable weekend. We literally did not have to worry about one thing. Choosing signature events was the best decision we made for our wedding and I would highly recommend their services for anyone planning a wedding in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area as well as Columbus OH where charlee is originally from.

Sara · Married on 05/13/2017

Charlee and her team at Signature Events really made our dreams come true! Since we had a destination wedding, trust was the largest factor in deciding who we wanted to plan our wedding. After our first meeting with Charlee, we knew right away she was going to create and plan the most unforgettable event of our lives. From the second we met Charlee, she embraced us with warm hugs and a go-to attitude that made us feel confident. People always say wedding planning is stressful, but with Charlee we were not stressed for 1 minute.

Throughout the process, we had many unique requests and did not want a traditional wedding. It was incredible how Charlee and her team adapted to our wants and implemented the most beautiful and memorable weekend.

On the day of our wedding I never felt more at ease. Krisanne showed up bright and early Saturday morning and was beyond kind. As soon as she walked into the room, she asked me if I needed anything. Next thing I knew it we had breakfast at the table, the bridesmaids dresses were being steamed and all that was left to do was sit back and relax.

Charlee has became family to us and we will be forever grateful for meeting her and having the privileged to work with her.

Basma · Married on 05/12/2017

I don’t know where to start. Charlee Geisler , you have been absolutely amazing. My dream wedding wouldn’t have happened without you. You are professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood my busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a coordinator. I was not stressed at all because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making my wedding a weekend I will never forget. I highly recommend Charlee , The Eventful Planner as a coordinator and catering. Thank you for everything.

Kendra · Married on 04/15/2017

I highly recommend Signature Events. Charlee and her team listened, planned and executed my vision perfectly! She was extremely responsive and provided exceptional guidance. Charlee never sacrificed quality; yet, she still managed to save us a tremendous amount of money via her resources and industry knowledge. She was such a pleasure to work with and I was able to relax and enjoy the day knowing Charlee was coordinating every aspect of our wedding.

Jason · Married on 04/15/2017

It was my goal to create the wedding of my fiancé's dream and we could not have done that without Charlee and her team at Signature Events. Everything was absolutely perfect! Charlee handled all of the details which allowed us to focus on each other and our guests. Working with Signature Events was the best wedding decision we made.

Holly · Married on 03/11/2017

Living 1,000 miles away, I was vexed as to how to make my son and his fiancé's wedding Princess perfect. Our venue, Omni, Montelucia, gave me Charlee Geisler of Signature Events name. I knew immediately when speaking to Charlee that she would make all our requests happen perfectly, on time and with the best vendors available. I never could have imagined how smoothly, beautifully and drama free Charlee could make things. She is professional at all times, a go getter, yet she instilled a feeling of calm at all times.
    My son and daughter-in-law's wedding did turn out to be a fairy tale wedding, many guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Every detail, no matter how small, was addressed by Charlee, and made flawless. I am forever grateful to Charlee Geisler of Signature Events. She made dreams, my daughter-in-law and son's, my husband's and mine, all come true. I wholeheartedly feel she was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

Sharon · Married on 02/25/2017

We could not be happier with Charlee of Signature Events. Our daughter's wedding reception was beautiful, the band was amazing and the food delicious. She was insightful and organized throughout the process and wouldn't do a wedding without her. What a pro!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Signature Events's reply:

thank you so much for the wonderful review! this was a dream wedding and couple!

Liz · Married on 02/18/2017

Our daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons resort in Scottsdale Arizona was everything we'd hoped for and more thanks to Charlee Geisler and her team at Signature Events!

We're all from Michigan as were most of our guests, so when Jess and Jake decided to have their wedding in Scottsdale Arizona, we contracted Signature Events.
    Best decision ever!!! Most of the planning was done long distance, but we did go to Scottsdale several times to look at venues, meet with
    vendors, have hair and make-up trials, etc. Charlee booked appointments, gave us our itineraries, and at times, drove us from one place to another. Those days were long and busy, but we accomplished a great deal, and enjoyed getting to know Charlee. She truly cares about her couples and wants them to love their wedding. She does an incredible job of balancing their vision with the budget due to her amazing list of vendors and sources, and ideas. Her experience and knowledge are invaluable!
    I could go on and on, but instead I'll share part of a note that I sent to Charlee last week, because I think it sums up how we all hope to feel about such a special time.

I'm still receiving written notes from some of the guests about the details of the wedding....Jess' and Jake's glow, the beautiful room, incredible food, amazing music...Obadiah and TC. I can't even connect some of the faces to the names, yet they've taken the time to send notes. That says a lot! I know you hear it all of the time, but the beauty of the entire evening, even with the rain, is mostly due to the fact that along with your excellent taste, you cared and were there for them. I love that they will have those memories forever and that Steve and I will always remember how happy they were whenever we looked at them.

Jake · Married on 02/18/2017

Charlee was so helpful, responsive, and just on top of it throughout our planning process. As the groom, she made my life so much easier by being the soundboard for my wife, and also by helping me plan the rehearsal dinner. She had great suggestions for everything from the venue itself, to food, decor, transportation and everything we may or may not need.

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2017

I am finally catching my breath and thinking clearly, coming down from a high after our amazing wedding that Charlee so expertly helped to orchestrate. We planned our wedding in Scottsdale all the way from Michigan and I cannot stress enough how invaluable it was to have a great wedding planner given that circumstance. Choosing to work with Charlee throughout our entire wedding planning, as well as rehearsal dinner process, was absolutely one of the best decisions we made. Looking back on the day, and really the entire planning process, I have such great memories of how everything moved along seamlessly and resulted in it truly being the most perfect and memorable day for us. I am confident that this is, in large part, because of Charlee and how incredible she is, both as person and a planner.

From the very beginning of the planning process of selecting both our wedding and rehearsal dinner venues, all the through to our wedding day, Charlee was an excellent source of information and insight and she has amazing relationships with the best vendors. She is easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, understanding, enthusiastic, honest, and great at what she does. Her passion for her work shines through in all that she does! I was also very impressed with how great Charlee was with my parents. At many points throughout the planning, Charlee worked as closely with them as she did with us and she formed such great relationships with them, which also made the process much easier and minimized the stress.

My husband and I frequently discuss how bummed we are the wedding is over because we don’t get to regularly work with Charlee anymore! We cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for us. She went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations at every turn and always had our best interests at heart. I will never forget how hard she worked to make our wedding day as absolutely perfect as it was. We miss you, Charlee…and thanks again everything!

brett · Married on 10/28/2016

Charlee is a true rockstar. She has been around the block plenty of times to know where to spend your budget and where to hold back. She and her team have a very organized and clean process to get you from point A to point B. Her communication is top notch, always keeping you informed on what needs to happen and when, making sure that you have plenty leeway on your timeline so that you don't feel crunched. We couldn't have been more happy to have Charlee assist in making the best day of our lives become a reality. You won't be disappointed with your choice.

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

Charlee has done 4 events for me. Guest lists have ranged from 120-300+. One has been more incredible then the next. She's professional and creative. Her talent is second to none. She has taken our ideas and desires and turned our events into true works of art! I can't imagine having any event without Charlee!

Raquel · Married on 10/01/2016

Charlee is simply the best. Any ideas you may have, she will make them come to fruition. She will go above and beyond to accomplish anything and everything!!! I thoroughly enjoyed my daughter's wedding because I knew Charlee would take care of everything.

Ben · Married on 09/04/2016

Charlee was amazing! She did an incredible job and the wedding went off without a hitch. Thanks Charlee!