K Marie Weddings

Tempe, AZ View map Visit website

$2,000 Package Price

K Marie Weddings is an event planning company based out of Tempe, Arizona. Owner and chief planner Kylie Wallace specializes in producing personalized parties and wedding celebrations that reflect each couple's tastes and wishes. Her enthusiasm and warmth are matched by consummate professionalism and a detail-oriented approach.

K Marie Weddings is available for your engagement and rehearsal dinner to your all-important wedding day. Whether you require full-scale assistance or day-of coordination, Kylie will be by your side each step of the way. She oversees vendor referrals to venue design and guest-list curation to customized timelines. You can connect with Kylie, begin sharing your special vision, and learn more about her tailored packages. A sampling of this company's services includes:

• Elopements
  • Double-weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Budgetary assistance
  • Venue setup
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shannon M. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have done it without Kylie!

Kylie is the BEST from start to finish! From our first call with her, I felt like she listened to my concerns and really understood what we needed. She was always quick to respond to any of my calls, texts or emails throughout the entire process. Kylie is also just incredibly fun to work with, has amazing vendor connections, and is prepared for anything! She was a lifesaver on the wedding day and we couldn’t have done it without her! Highly recommend choosing her to work with from day one of your wedding planning journey!

K Marie Weddings's reply:

Shannon & Erik!! You are both absolutely incredible, and I'm truly blessed to have worked with you to make your wedding dreams come true! I am sad that our planning is complete, but I'm so glad to have made some friends along the way :)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kylie Wallace
Kylie Wallace
Owner, Wedding Planner

Hello!! My name is Kylie and I am the ‘K’ behind K Marie Weddings! I am a sucker for donuts, am always quoting movie lines, and love spending time with my family. Having grown up in the family "party house" (hosting every surprise party, holiday gathering, etc.), I had developed a passion for event planning at a very early age.

I began working in the Wedding industry in 2015 and immediately fell in love! As a wedding planner, I live & breathe all things weddings: the excitement, the stressors, the checklists - Bring it on!!

Your love and excitement is truly inspiring, and I can't wait to work with you for your special day!

Downtown Tempe, Arizona Tempe, AZ, 85283
Location of (K Marie Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding