Sandra's Cakes Reviews

38 Sandra's Cakes Reviews
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning and Delicious

Five star job for everything!! The cake was so beautiful, I couldn’t stop looking at it! Sandra has an amazing array of flavors, it was impossible to pick one! She worked with us on a four tier cake with two different flavors. It was perfect and tasted amazing! Thank you!

Sandra's Cakes 1
  • Ivette&Trevor

Ivette · Married on 11/11/2017

Sandra is amazing! Her cakes are deliciously moist. I would never go back to out of the box from the store cake. Any chance I get I will be ordering from her. It is worth my 45 min drive each way to get her desserts. I ordered my bridal shower desserts and cake as well as my wedding cake and cupcakes. Needless to say EVERYONE loved them. I would highly recommend her for any of your tummy dessert needs (:

Ann · Married on 04/23/2017

Sandra was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we are so thankful she did. My cake look exactly like the picture I had showed her. And The Taste was absolutely amazing. We could not have been happier if we used anybody else. I would definitely use her again and recommend her.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Thank you for trusting us to be part of your most special day! We are happy you were totally satisfied! May God bless your new journey! xoxo
  • KLee

Krystine · Married on 04/30/2016

Our wedding cake was amazing!!!!! Sandra designed it beautifully and gave it a personal touch just for us. She made us a vanilla cake with almond brandy flavor, with a buttercream filling and frosting. It also had a berry filling on one layer. It was decadent!!!! Everyone was going crazy over our cake!

Danisela · Married on 04/16/2016

We used Sandra's Cakes for our wedding and we were 100% satisfied with her services. The cake was not only delicious, but beautiful! It was just what we wanted. Many times you get a beautiful cake or a great tasting cake but we got the best of both and we received a lot of compliments from our guests. Thank you Sandra!

WOW, is all I can say about Sandra and her amazing cakes! She was so unbelievably wonderful to work with and sat down with my husband and I to go over all the details!! She wanted to make sure we really loved the design of our cake and she definitely exceeded our expectations!! She is talented, professional, detail oriented, and one of a kind!!! I absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding cake or any other event! I can only say great things about Sandra!!! <3

Sandra is verv talented and is a true artist!!! Her cakes are just amazing!!! Believe me she is worth every penny and worked with us. We are so happy that we had Sandra make our wedding cake.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Thank you Erin for taking the time to let us know how we did. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you a marriage full of adventures, love and much health!

Patty · Married on 10/03/2015

We had a 60th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents and Sandra made the cake, it was AMAZING.... Not only was it Beautiful but it was also Delicious. We had two tiers and couldn't decide which one we liked better. Sandra is very professional she made several cakes for us to taste before and we couldn't decide because they were all so moist and delicious. I would recommend Sandra's Cakes to all my family and friends and can't wait to have our next party!!!

Sandra was a pleasure to work with. She was recommended to me by a friend and I could not have been more satisfied with her service. I went to several cake tastings but after my consultation with Sandra, I knew that I had found the best in the area. She made a beautiful and delicious cake and even incorporated a small last minute change to the design that my husband requested.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is very valuable and I appreciate it. I'm glad you were totally satisfied with my services.
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 01/10/2015

Sandra's Cakes made our Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Cake!!! It was everything I dreamed of and so beautiful that I felt bad cutting into it. She is extremely talented and very professional in her work. I will be using her again for all my future events. I recommend this vendor 100%. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Thank kyou Yahaira, it was my pleasure to make your absolutely gorgeous cake! I'm glad you were totally satisfied!

Brittany · Married on 02/11/2014

Sandra is an amazing artist!! I'm currently ordering my 5th cake from her... she's that incredible.
    Give her enough notice and she'll be sure to brainstorm the perfect creation. Taste, flavor combinations, detail... all a perfect 10. I feel so blessed to have found her, a local treasure!

I couldn't be happier with how our wedding cakes turned out. Planning a wedding from another state is already difficult but Sandra made it so easy. Just from speaking with her on the phone I could tell she truly cared about my day and would only make the highest quality of cakes. Not only did she make us a beautiful wedding cake but an amazing sports theme grooms cake that I threw at her to make last minute. When the cakes arrived the day of the wedding I was in awe of how spectacular they both turned out. Every detail was exactly how I pictured plus more. We ended up getting 2 different cakes flavors, which we weren't able to try until the wedding day, and both were delicious. I received only positive comments from my guests about both flavors. I would highly recommend Sandra's Cakes!

Bobbie · Married on 05/22/2013

I have been using Sandra's Cakes for the 8 1/2 years and I can not say enough positive things about her! And the cakes are amazing works of art!. Each one a is always a custom creations for whatever party theme I may be doing. The cake flavors are always yummy and the the cake themselves are delicious and moist! I have NEVER in all the years I have ordered a cake from this bakery been any but completely satisfied. Sandra prides herself on her detail work and it shows in her level of perfectionism in each and ever cake! She also is so personable and prides herself on taking care of her clients. For the longest time she was strictly a word of mouth business and that stands on it's on. I will continue to use her, and recommend her when ever I can. It's not everyday you find a true talent!

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2013

Recently, I had the opportunity to experience Sandra's Cakes services. Not just me but everyone at my party LOVED the cakes. She has an outstanding service, is very professional, and met my standards. In the future she would be the first one I call.

I used sandras cakes for my wedding cake and it was AMAZING! The design was incredible and taste of the cake was perfect! Everyone at my wedding loved it! If u want a cake that looks like the ones you see on food network this is the place to get it. I plan on using her again in the future hopefully for a baby shower :) thank you sandra for your awesome work, you are a true artist and master baker!

Christina · Married on 07/07/2012

I went to Sandra with a pattern of how I more or less wanted my wedding cake. She made some suggestions and together we came up with a beautiful design. She met my expectations to the letter and my wedding cake was AWESOME!! Everyone at the reception not only loved the design, but the taste of the cake was outstanding as well. Sandra was very polite, courteous and a true professional when my mother and I met with her. I recommend that every bride that is not only looking for a beautiful cake, but for a tasteful one that will have their guest in awe, look no further. Sandra is the person to hire as one of your vendors. After all your wedding cake is one of the most important pieces at your reception. Sandra, Thank you so much for your hard work and your dedication to your talent. My cake got excellent reviews!!

Cassandra · Married on 03/18/2012

She made the most amazing cake for me. She was so polite and talented. AND sweet. My mom wanted to make a traditional fruit cake that use as the wedding cake in my country. She told my mom to bake the cake and bring it in. She frosted the cake and made it look beautiful as the groom's cake.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Cassandra, you are a sweetheart! It was a joy to work with you and your family. I wish you a very happy marriage and thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/10/2011

Sandra is amazing. My cake looked and tasted amazing!

Alexandria · Married on 09/04/2011

I met Sandra about 2 years ago and she has been baking me cakes since! She has made me cakes for baby showers, a baptism, Mother's Day and even even my wedding! in addition, she has made countless birthday cakes for multiple members of my family including my niece who is allergic to milk. We can't buy her a cake anywhere because of the severity of her allergy and yet Sandra is up for the challenge. Although baking for individuals with allergies can be risky and nerve wrecking, she takes her time and makes my niece safe beautiful, delicious cakes which she loves and looks forward to at all occasions. I have and will continue to do business with Sandra for as long as she is baking. I highly recommend her for your next occasion - whatever it may be!

Nakia · Married on 04/22/2011

I came to Sandra through a referral from Lara's Theme, and Sandra's Cakes did an AmAzInG job! The taste of her cakes were to die for, and her work speaks for itself! I was SOOO amazed that we could fit her into our budget but she was such a kind person, and was willing to work with what we had. I gave her specifications, and allowed her the creativity to make the cake however she wanted, and we were NOT by any means disappointed =) I have reffered many friends to her, and even though she is some ways away from where we live, I would consider myself a LOYAL customer. Can't wait for upcoming celebrations that she can make cakes for me and my family.... <3 <3 <3

Christy · Married on 04/02/2011

Sandra designed our wedding cake using the details from our wedding invitation and adding individual swarovski crystals and crystal ribbon all over our cake. It was absolutely breath-taking! Almond and vanilla rum were the flavors on alternating tiers and our guest absolutely loved it! Such an elegant and show stopping cake. We can't thank you enough Sandra!
    The Gracis
    Wedding 4-2-2011

Kassie · Married on 03/12/2011

Best wedding cake ever! So beautiful and delicious too!!

• Paullina

Paullina · Married on 02/13/2011

OMG. The cake was absolutely amazing. Sandra took the design off of my invitation and created a personal one-of-a-kind cake that everyone absolutely loved. I loved the options she gave us when selecting fillings and her personality was definitely welcoming. I want to order cakes from her over and over again just so I can get fantastic services.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Paulina, thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure serving you and I'm so glad that we met your expectations. I look forward to serving you again in the future!

Heather · Married on 09/25/2010

Sandra is great! She listens to you and pays attention to every little detail that you are wanting. She did such a great job on my wedding cake I had her make my sons first birthday cake and exceeded my expectations. I tell everyone I know about her!

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2010

I just want to take a minute to thank Sandra with Sandra's Cakes for the beautiful wedding cake she created for us. Not only was the cake visually gorgeous but tasted great! Everyone said the cake was delicious. Thank you so much for your professionalism and creativeness. You honestly made this experience wonderful.
    Mr. & Mrs. Garcia