37 Reviews for Sandra's Cakes

Delivery (5)
Setup (5)
Cupcakes (1)
37 Sandra's Cakes Reviews

Sandra is amazing! Her cakes are deliciously moist. I would never go back to out of the box from the store cake. Any chance I get I will be ordering from her. It is worth my 45 min drive each way to get her desserts. I ordered my bridal shower desserts and cake as well as my wedding cake and cupcakes. Needless to say EVERYONE loved them. I would highly recommend her for any of your tummy dessert needs (:

Profile Picture Ivette, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes

Sandra was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we are so thankful she did. My cake look exactly like the picture I had showed her. And The Taste was absolutely amazing. We could not have been happier if we used anybody else. I would definitely use her again and recommend her.

Profile Picture Ann, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We used Sandra's Cakes for my daughter, Samantha's Sweet 16. I showed her a photo of an idea, of what we wanted & she sketched the exact cake we wanted for my daughter's theme. She worked with us through out the entire process & the end result was remarkable! I wish I could post a photo of the cake & my daughter, so everyone can see, how Sandra designed the cake to my exact vision. She has a client here. I already recommended her to where we had the venue & I will continue do so. Cuddos to Sandra!!!

Profile Picture Mildred, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was amazing!!!!! Sandra designed it beautifully and gave it a personal touch just for us. She made us a vanilla cake with almond brandy flavor, with a buttercream filling and frosting. It also had a berry filling on one layer. It was decadent!!!! Everyone was going crazy over our cake!

Profile Picture User4085386, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Sandra's Cakes for our wedding and we were 100% satisfied with her services. The cake was not only delicious, but beautiful! It was just what we wanted. Many times you get a beautiful cake or a great tasting cake but we got the best of both and we received a lot of compliments from our guests. Thank you Sandra!

Profile Picture Danisela, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

WOW, is all I can say about Sandra and her amazing cakes! She was so unbelievably wonderful to work with and sat down with my husband and I to go over all the details!! She wanted to make sure we really loved the design of our cake and she definitely exceeded our expectations!! She is talented, professional, detail oriented, and one of a kind!!! I absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding cake or any other event! I can only say great things about Sandra!!!

Profile Picture User4933425, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Sandra is verv talented and is a true artist!!! Her cakes are just amazing!!! Believe me she is worth every penny and worked with us. We are so happy that we had Sandra make our wedding cake.

Profile Picture Erin , 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
4.7

I've worked with Sandra both professionally and now as a bride! She really cares about the bride and grooms vision and creates a work of art that not only fits their personalities, but it IS the best cake you'll ever eat! With her unique filing and icing flavors, you will not only get a cake that will be a spectacular focal point of your reception; your guests will be oohing and aahing with every bite!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/23/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a 60th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents and Sandra made the cake, it was AMAZING.... Not only was it Beautiful but it was also Delicious. We had two tiers and couldn't decide which one we liked better. Sandra is very professional she made several cakes for us to taste before and we couldn't decide because they were all so moist and delicious. I would recommend Sandra's Cakes to all my family and friends and can't wait to have our next party!!!

Profile Picture Patty, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Sandra was a pleasure to work with. She was recommended to me by a friend and I could not have been more satisfied with her service. I went to several cake tastings but after my consultation with Sandra, I knew that I had found the best in the area. She made a beautiful and delicious cake and even incorporated a small last minute change to the design that my husband requested.

Profile Picture User4059434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sandra's Cakes made our Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Cake!!! It was everything I dreamed of and so beautiful that I felt bad cutting into it. She is extremely talented and very professional in her work. I will be using her again for all my future events. I recommend this vendor 100%. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Yahaira, 1/10/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Sandra did our wedding cupcakes and they were delicious! Everyone loved them, especially the lemon raspberry! Probably the best cake I have ever had! We recommend her to anyone! She does great work!

Profile Picture Tori, 8/10/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sandra is an amazing artist!! I'm currently ordering my 5th cake from her... she's that incredible.
Give her enough notice and she'll be sure to brainstorm the perfect creation. Taste, flavor combinations, detail... all a perfect 10. I feel so blessed to have found her, a local treasure!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sandra's cakes really are exceptional. Out of the many tastings we did, her cakes were the absolute best. Not only are they flavorful, fun and original, they are beautiful! Sandra took the time to make our tasting work with our schedule, and also worked with us to get the price where we needed it to be. She was responsive, and reached out to me to clarify everything about a week prior to the wedding. I was so happy with our wedding cake, and the guests were too!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I couldn't be happier with how our wedding cakes turned out. Planning a wedding from another state is already difficult but Sandra made it so easy. Just from speaking with her on the phone I could tell she truly cared about my day and would only make the highest quality of cakes. Not only did she make us a beautiful wedding cake but an amazing sports theme grooms cake that I threw at her to make last minute. When the cakes arrived the day of the wedding I was in awe of how spectacular they both turned out. Every detail was exactly how I pictured plus more. We ended up getting 2 different cakes flavors, which we weren't able to try until the wedding day, and both were delicious. I received only positive comments from my guests about both flavors. I would highly recommend Sandra's Cakes!

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/8/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have been using Sandra's Cakes for the 8 1/2 years and I can not say enough positive things about her! And the cakes are amazing works of art!. Each one a is always a custom creations for whatever party theme I may be doing. The cake flavors are always yummy and the the cake themselves are delicious and moist! I have NEVER in all the years I have ordered a cake from this bakery been any but completely satisfied. Sandra prides herself on her detail work and it shows in her level of perfectionism in each and ever cake! She also is so personable and prides herself on taking care of her clients. For the longest time she was strictly a word of mouth business and that stands on it's on. I will continue to use her, and recommend her when ever I can. It's not everyday you find a true talent!

Profile Picture Bobbie, 5/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Recently, I had the opportunity to experience Sandra's Cakes services. Not just me but everyone at my party LOVED the cakes. She has an outstanding service, is very professional, and met my standards. In the future she would be the first one I call.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I used sandras cakes for my wedding cake and it was AMAZING! The design was incredible and taste of the cake was perfect! Everyone at my wedding loved it! If u want a cake that looks like the ones you see on food network this is the place to get it. I plan on using her again in the future hopefully for a baby shower :) thank you sandra for your awesome work, you are a true artist and master baker!

Profile Picture User3300616, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I went to Sandra with a pattern of how I more or less wanted my wedding cake. She made some suggestions and together we came up with a beautiful design. She met my expectations to the letter and my wedding cake was AWESOME!! Everyone at the reception not only loved the design, but the taste of the cake was outstanding as well. Sandra was very polite, courteous and a true professional when my mother and I met with her. I recommend that every bride that is not only looking for a beautiful cake, but for a tasteful one that will have their guest in awe, look no further. Sandra is the person to hire as one of your vendors. After all your wedding cake is one of the most important pieces at your reception. Sandra, Thank you so much for your hard work and your dedication to your talent. My cake got excellent reviews!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sandra made us the most beautiful wedding cake and the most perfect groom's cake my husband could have imagined!! He had no idea he was getting it and was so excited about it he was texting his friends pictures during the reception. I wanted to kill him but was thrilled he was so excited.
Sandra was extremely easy to work with, gave me everything I asked for and delivered two cakes beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her for any special occasion you may be celebrating.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
0.0

Stay clear. They are sneaky and only care about the money. They were over an hour late delivering our cake and the cake was as tilted as the leaning tower of Pisa. They did not offer so much as an apology for a substandard cake and even ignored a BBB complaint. They suck and should be closed down. DO not waste your money or time with them.

I hope you Sandra or your husband respond. Not only were you over an hour late and did not even call, but I had to have my bestman track you don. So we could not inspect the cake prior to the reception, but you delivered it severely leaning. Did you really think that was acceptable? No wonder you swiftly got in and out, before we got back from the ceremony. If I could post a picture on here I would show how ridiculous the caked looked and you knew it was tilted, because the banquet manager wrote a deposition for me that you set it up that way.

Also, don’t try to give some yarn about always striving to do your best. Is doing your best ignoring the emails and BBB complaint? The sad thing is had you just apologized, we likely would have let it go, but it is your “Oh well” attitude that really sucks and the fact that you did not give a crap. Bad form!!!!! I know a lot of people in CC and have made it my mission to show the picture to everyone in CC and let them know how much you suck.

Profile Picture Tim, 6/7/12, 1 Review
0.0

Vendor was the worst!!! She beer brought my cake.. We had to call her after our ceremony to find out where the cake was... We didn't get out wedding cake until 1.5 hrs after reception started... Very embarrassing to have everything perfect and an empty cake table!! Had a sample at a bridal show and ordered the same cake flavors because I loved it so much and was very disappointed by the cake flavor on my wedding day when the cake finally showed up....she realized she was at fault and still didn't think some type of refund for part of the cake was appropriate... And I didn't even get the design that I showed her from a photo.... Would ever advise u to use her and I will never use he again! Absolutely disgusted

Profile Picture C, 3/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She made the most amazing cake for me. She was so polite and talented. AND sweet. My mom wanted to make a traditional fruit cake that use as the wedding cake in my country. She told my mom to bake the cake and bring it in. She frosted the cake and made it look beautiful as the groom's cake.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 3/18/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sandra is amazing. My cake looked and tasted amazing!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/10/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I met Sandra about 2 years ago and she has been baking me cakes since! She has made me cakes for baby showers, a baptism, Mother's Day and even even my wedding! in addition, she has made countless birthday cakes for multiple members of my family including my niece who is allergic to milk. We can't buy her a cake anywhere because of the severity of her allergy and yet Sandra is up for the challenge. Although baking for individuals with allergies can be risky and nerve wrecking, she takes her time and makes my niece safe beautiful, delicious cakes which she loves and looks forward to at all occasions. I have and will continue to do business with Sandra for as long as she is baking. I highly recommend her for your next occasion - whatever it may be!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/4/11, 1 Review