Hollywood, FL 33025 Map · Phone number

About Veri Chic Cakes

Veri Chic Cakes helps makes your event the most special day to start your new life together. We are able to customize a design just for you, or if you have any inspiration photos, we can design the cake of your dreams. We also have desserts available such as cupcakes, cookie sandwiches, macarons, cookies, fudge squares, brownies and cake pops.

Follow Veri Chic Cakes on

50 54 60maritatonairknwedj4

7 Reviews for Veri Chic Cakes

Aria · Married on 12/12/2018

Simply the Best!

Simply the Best! We are so happy with cake! It's not only beautiful but also very delicious!! Veronica is really sweet, patient and friendly! She paid attention to every details that we would love to have on our dream wedding cake and transformed into reality. Our family and friends can't stop bragging it and asking where we got the cake from. We are so glad that we found you! We highly recommend this vendor with no reservation!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Veri Chic Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Aria! I was so happy to make your dream wedding cake for you :) I greatly appreciate your kind words. Congratulations again and Happy New Year!

Kristina · Married on 04/14/2018

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!! She was willing to help me in every aspect, every step of the way, went out of her way to help me find the perfect flowers for the cake for the perfect price, was so easy going. The communication and customer service was out one of a kind. I honestly felt like I was talking to a friend. But then I saw and tasted the cake, and it blew everything wayyy out of the water. It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL & DELICIOUS!! Everyone in my wedding was raving and asking where I got the cake from. If you need a cake, you won’t find anyone better than her!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Veri Chic Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Kristina! I’m so happy you were satisfied with the process and the cake! You were great to work with and congratulations again on your marriage!

Catalina · Married on 11/29/2017

Veronica knows that the perfect cake starts with your ideas and desires. She's very attentive to exactly what you envision and delivers something beyond your expectations. Not only is her buttercream work *amazing*, but the flavor of her cakes is truly unmatched. She's also really sweet and accommodating so that makes working with her a really pleasant experience.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Veri Chic Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Catalina! I was honored to create a cake for this special moment in your life :)

Award

Veri Chic Cakes FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Cake Toppers
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Hollywood, 33025 See on map
    7542029751 (Phone number)
    Location of (Veri Chic Cakes)