address, Miami, FL 33130 · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Deals 1

About Chef Marian

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! We're thrilled that you're interested in letting Chef Marian provide the perfect accompaniment to your perfect day.

It would be an honor to help you create an unforgettable cake that reflects your taste and style while fitting within your budget.

Chef Marian is located in the heart of South Miami, Florida. Our passion is designing beautiful desserts for all occasions, including wedding cakes and dessert tables as large and unique as your imagination. We feature artisan flavors ranging from a sophisticated brandy-soaked butter cake to a romantic red velvet creation. We can also adapt recipes to account for any dietary restrictions or preferences without sacrificing flavor or texture.

Chef Marian uses local ingredients and imported specialty fine foods brands like Valrhona and Callebaut for our superb cakes, cookies, mini desserts, pies and pastries. Offering dozens of flavors, everyone can get their perfect bite. Most importantly, her kitchen is filled with energy, laughter, and “la passion” of a true artist, qualities that extend to every single item that comes out of the oven.

About Marian

Best Baker in America Contestant, Season 3, 2019. A Food Network TV competition with the top bakers of the country. Marian graduated from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. The American Culinary Federation awarded her their Silver Medal in 2008 and their Bronze Medal in 2004. In 2010 Fondant Techniques Certification by Nicholas Lodge. In 2009 Airbrush Techniques Certification by Stephan Treand, M.O.F. In 2008 Dessert Composition by Anil Rohira. We got awarded 2011- Best Cupcakes in Indianapolis. She also participated in Word Pastry Forum in 2005 to 2007. She has worked in the kitchens of competitive resorts and hotels, as well as independent five-star fine dinning restaurants.

“We love to design cakes that are personalized to the client’s specific needs” - Marian.

3ad25b0f 7c7e 4400 a9e4 f837979c6a07 51 1871179 1566279744
All About the Bow
All About the Bow
Building
Building
What are you doing Marian?
What are you doing Marian?
Carrot

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for Chef Marian

• Yeira

Yeira Adorno Sandoval · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Chef Marián it is Amazing! Very Professional !

I was looking for a good wedding cake and dessert creator,and I came across Marián ‘s information during my search.Im getting marriage on April and honestly I was begging to panic ,Trying to find a good cake creator.After trying out three different wedding cakes designer , I found their cakes disappointing and uncreated .From the moment that I contact Marián I felt that I finally found someone that it was aware of what I wanted!! My fiancée and I sample her selection of about 8 different cakes , we found them to be extremely delicious and creative .Chef Marián was extremely profesional , pleasant and well prepare . My fiancé and I we are very satisfied with Marián for our choice!!😍😍😍💕💕Highly recommended

Sent on 08/29/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

Yeira and family, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your tasting experience. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward making your dream cake and many more.
  • Virginiasilvaocasio

Virginiasilvaocasio · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Perfect, cake,!

A very very good experience with Chef Marian..The taste delicious ,

Sent on 09/10/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

Virginia, wow! Thank you so much for this great review. We are super exited to make your dream cakes.

Chef Marian FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chef Marian 1
    Celebration

Delivery is included!!! Where? Brickell, Downtown, Miami Beach, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables.