Chef Marian Reviews

9 Reviews for Chef Marian

1 User photo

• Yeira

Yeira Adorno Sandoval · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Chef Marián it is Amazing! Very Professional !

I was looking for a good wedding cake and dessert creator,and I came across Marián ‘s information during my search.Im getting marriage on April and honestly I was begging to panic ,Trying to find a good cake creator.After trying out three different wedding cakes designer , I found their cakes disappointing and uncreated .From the moment that I contact Marián I felt that I finally found someone that it was aware of what I wanted!! My fiancée and I sample her selection of about 8 different cakes , we found them to be extremely delicious and creative .Chef Marián was extremely profesional , pleasant and well prepare . My fiancé and I we are very satisfied with Marián for our choice!!😍😍😍💕💕Highly recommended

Sent on 08/29/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

Yeira and family, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your tasting experience. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward making your dream cake and many more.
  • Virginiasilvaocasio

Virginiasilvaocasio · Married on 01/01/2020

Perfect, cake,!

A very very good experience with Chef Marian..The taste delicious ,

Sent on 09/10/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

Virginia, wow! Thank you so much for this great review. We are super exited to make your dream cakes.

John Towell · Married on 01/01/2020

Outsanding !

My wife and me were very impress with Chef Marian work,the flavors of the wedding cake were outstanding!...I will highly recommend her to everybody !

Sent on 10/26/2019

Ashley Stanton · Married on 09/03/2019

Best cake and desserts I’ve ever had!

Chef Marian is such a talented and amazing pastry chef I have worked with her for the past five years in everything that she has ever made was absolutely incredible. She is very dedicated, passionate and creative with all that she makes. If you have any idea for a cake or dessert table, tell her your thoughts and she just brings your Idea to life. Not to mention her flavors are phenomenal! Thank you Chef Marian for everything that you have done for my family and I. We

Sent on 09/03/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

Ashley, this review made our day!😌☺️😊😃
    We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. I just wanted you to know that I truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your Pastry Chef.
  • Maria

Maria Tacoronte · Married on 07/15/2015

Best pastry chef

Marian has been my Pastry Chef of choice for the past 4 years and I have never met such a dedicated, reliable, talented pastry chef. Marian loves what she does and it shows in her lovely pastries. I have seen Marian bring many bride's to happy tears with her masterpieces. One of the most important items in a wedding is the Wedding Cake and knowing this Marian puts her heart and soul into each one. Marian will not leave her pastry shop until she feels she has brought the Bride's dream of how their cake should be to reality.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Karie · Married on 07/01/2010

Dessert Table - Wedding

Working with Chef Marian was the best experience ever. Chef Marian is so creative and talented. She is so perfectionist. We were so impressed with her unique flavors.

Thank you so much for making our dream a reality.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

Thank you Karie, we appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Carolina Castrellon · Married on 08/08/2009

Highly recommend chef Marian!!

Met Marian about 10 years ago when she made my wedding cake. I recently reconnected with her and I’m so glad I did! She made my daughter’s baptism cake and it was amazing! From the decoration (she made it exactly how I pictured it) to the flavor, everything was perfect! I’d highly recommend her if you need someone in Miami.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

Carolina, we’re glad you loved our version of strawberry shortcake flavor! Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to satisfy your taste buds. 😊
  • Karol

Karol y Juan Muleagos · Married on 04/11/2008

All inclusive!

If you are looking for someone professional, friendly, flexible, demanding with what she do and super creative, Marian is the one you need, I am totally pleased with her work, for the anniversary of my sister she did a spectacular job, better than the idea that I showed And the flavors were heavenly. I love that she has that fusion of Latin flavors that make her desserts something special. I recommend it 400%.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • W

Wayne Stanton · Married on

Amazing Chef!

Helped me surprise my daughter with a birthday cake, it looked amazing and was delicious! More than I hoped for!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Chef Marian's reply:

This cake was very special for me. Apart from being for your daughter, you gave me the freedom and confidence to create something very unique and new for me. My focus was taste, taste, and much love. Thank you.