Adina's Cakery

Delray Beach, Florida View map Visit website

Adina's Cakery is an award-winning bakery based in Delray Beach, Florida. Cake designer Adina Serell has more than 20 years of baking experience and draws from her memories of baking with her grandmother to create extraordinary desserts. She also has a degree in Fine Arts and has studied with celebrity bakers, including Karen Vazquez, Marina Sousa, Nicolas Lodge, Karen Portaleo and Kathleen Lange. To Adina, baking is both an art and a passion — she loves to collaborate with couples to design a custom wedding cake that they'll love.

From your first consultation to the delivery of your cake, Adina's Cakery will take care of all your needs. Taste, tweak, and finalize your cake with the knowledge that you're in good hands from start to finish. Their team offers consultations, private tastings, custom design, delivery, and set up. Adina uses the finest natural and organic ingredients. Whether you want a pumpkin spice-flavored cake or prefer fresh fruit, Adina's Cakery has an option for you all in the following dessert options:

• Cakes
  • Dessert buffets
  • Gluten-free options
  • Vegan options

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Allie
    Allie Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

We used Adinas Cakery for our wedding cake, I highly recommend her! She was very helpful and professional from the beginning. The cake turned out amazing and taste even better. It was definitely a hit at our wedding, we got nothing but compliments from our guest.
    Brittney P. Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection

I want Adina’s cakes for every event here on out My wife & I eloped, & we had a party for family & close friends a couple months afterwards. I went on a mad search for a baker, & I’m so glad we found Adina. She was always prompt with her responses, & accommodating when we had to make adjustments for the number of people. We both knew we wanted simple, but elegant, & most of all DELICIOUS. Adina made us the perfect cakes. We couldn’t even save a piece for our one year because it was just too good. Honestly, I figure that’s better, because now we will just back to Adina in a year & get a new cake just for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Memories for You Weddings & Events Memories for You Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Adina is amazing at what she does, from quality customer service to the finest of products. She is an upstanding wedding vendor.

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique Mariolka's Bridal Boutique Wedding Planners

Adina's is the most delicious and beautiful wedding cakes! We refer Adina's any chance we have!

A Red Rose Linens A Red Rose Linens Wedding Rentals

Adina's cake is amazing!!!! Not only do I recommend her to clients but I also used her for my own wedding!!! I love working with Adina!!!

55 SE 2nd Avenue Delray Beach, Florida, 33444
Location of (Adina's Cakery)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding