Adina's Cakery Reviews

Adina's Cakery 5
Adina's Cakery 6

Lauren P. · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent work!

Adina did a fantastic job helping us create the cake we dreamed of with the flavors we love!! Our guests were very impressed and loved the flavor!! I would absolutely recommend her services!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Adina's Cakery 7

Brittney Paxton · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection

I want Adina’s cakes for every event here on out My wife & I eloped, & we had a party for family & close friends a couple months afterwards. I went on a mad search for a baker, & I’m so glad we found Adina. She was always prompt with her responses, & accommodating when we had to make adjustments for the number of people. We both knew we wanted simple, but elegant, & most of all DELICIOUS. Adina made us the perfect cakes. We couldn’t even save a piece for our one year because it was just too good. Honestly, I figure that’s better, because now we will just back to Adina in a year & get a new cake just for us!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Adina's Cakery 8
  • Corie

Corie · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and perfect

I was shocked at how many cake vendors were slow to respond or didn’t respond at all. Adina was the opposite- she is an absolute pro. She asked all the right questions to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We went with a pretty simple cake design, and it still looked stunning. Not to mention delicious! We had a coconut cake with coconut cream, as well as a smaller gluten free chocolate cake; both were great, but I had so many guests tell me they liked the GF cake even better! Adina was also very accommodating and helpful in making sure our cakes arrived at the venue in perfect condition and on time. I highly recommend her service.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Alivia

Alivia Gianquitti · Married on 02/02/2019

Best bakery in South Florida

Adina's bakery is the best in town. South Florida has so many bakery's and what makes Adina's Bakery so special is you deal straight with Adina, she delivered our cake & cupcakes for 2 special occasions herself and they were delicious on both occasions. First time was for my mothers 70th surprise birthday party in down town Delray. We ordered a small beach theme cake and 24 cupcakes. So, when the big day was arriving we ordered a small bride and groom cake we designed and Adina even sends you drawings/proofs to approve. We did cupcakes for the guests and Adina sent me different colors and selections for the cupcakes.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/26/2019

Delicious!

We hired Adina the same month of our wedding. We were so lucky to have found her in such a short amount of time. From our first communication, she was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Everything we tasted was awesome but we went with the cinnamon spice cake which was delicious. So delicious that it all got gobbled up on our wedding day. Our guests had seconds and thirds in some cases. Would love to get all of our future special occasion cakes from Adina!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Cake!

My husband and I worked with Adina and had a truly wonderful experience. From the start, Adina was responsive and extremely knowledgeable. We had a productive cake tasting in which we discussed options and different designs - the cake came out exactly as we had envisioned. We are grateful to have found and worked with Adina.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Adina's Cakery's reply:

Hi, Becky!
    I am so pleased that your wedding cake came out exactly as you envisioned. It was such a pleasure working with you and your husband (YAY!!!) Thank you for your wonderful review!
    Adina

Sharmaine · Married on 04/28/2018

I generally don't use the words vegan and delicious in the same sentence. So, you can imagine my concern when I needed to have a vegan wedding cake made. I am happy to say that not only can I use vegan and delicious in the same sentence, but I can also use courteous, dependable and fantastic for Adina's Cakery.

From my initial conversation to the cutting of the cake, my experience with Adina of Adina's Cakery has been exceptional. Her attention to detail and passion for adhering to strict vegan guidelines was evident from the beginning. Coupled with her desire to create cakes that are second to none, I knew from the beginning I was in good hands. The final product was both beautiful to admire and delectable to taste.

Not a single aspect of the design process or the logistics of delivery was overlooked, and it was all performed flawlessly. Regardless of whether you have dietary restrictions or are just looking for an excellent baker, you cannot go wrong with Adina's Cakery.

Warmest Regards!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Adina made a cake for us that was absolutely beautiful and that exceeded our expectations. Our guests could not believe how delicious it tasted and how beautiful it looked.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Marianne · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I used Adina’s Cakery to make our wedding cake and we were not disappointed!! Adina was very prompt and professional when communicating with us throughout the planning process and the cake was absolutely delicious! Our guests complimented us on how tasty and pretty our cake had been! Thank you so much Adina for making wedding planning so easy for me and for making our delicious wedding cake!! -Marianne and Mike

Sent on 04/21/2018

VENESIA · Married on 03/31/2018

This was such a lovely experience working with Adina. I put out several calls for my mom's birthday cake (we celebrated her Great Gatsby themed 75th birthday party). Adina was the only one to call me back. She was very patient working around my schedule. I liked Adina's professionalism. She connected with me throughout the process and gave me so many wonderful ideas. She is kind and sweet but incredibly talented. The cake looked exactly like the photo I sent her. The cake also tasted amazing. Now everyone is asking me for her contact information. Thanks for making our special day so memorable, Adina!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Adina's Cakery 9

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Adina did a fabulous job, and our cake was absolutely gorgeous! Everything we imagined and more! Everyone commented on how beautiful AND
    how delicious and moist it was!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Adina's Cakery 10
    Adina's Cakery 11
    Adina's Cakery 12

Terri · Married on 02/18/2018

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Compliments were received all around. I sent in pictures of what I would like my cake to look like as I was doing all the planning from another state and Adina was so responsive every time I called/emailed her. She sent a sketch of the cake and in person looked just like the sketch. Beautiful and delicious! I highly recommend the almond flavor.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Christina · event on 09/23/2017

I showed Adina a picture of what I wanted for my son's christening cake, and she made it exactly that way! Very quick to respond to emails as well. The absolute easiest part of planning the christening was ordering the cake from Adina.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Nadhia · event on 08/19/2017

I just want say again Thanks Adina's Bakery for my wonderful cake , it was exactly what I wanted. My family and friends enjoyed and said it was perfect... Adina is very professional, did an amazing job, and I totally recommend her .

Sent on 08/20/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/19/2017

We had the pleasure to work with Adina's Cakery for my daughter's wedding. The quality of product, service and professionalism was absolutely outstanding. Adina took her time to understand our preferences and delivered a cake beyond our expectations. Our family is still talking about the delicious, beautiful cake. Thank you Adina!!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

LaToya · Married on 04/22/2017

If there were any way possible, we would give Adina's Cakery 10 stars!!! Adina is extremely pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. A quick back story: Months in advance, we hired a company to provide our custom wedding cake only to find out that said company did not have the necessary credentials required by our venue...we found out TWO WEEKS prior to our wedding (yikes!). Needless to say, we were devastated. I scoured the web for other notable bakers and sent numerous inquiries. Adina was one of the 1st to come to our rescue with an expeditious response. To our surprise, she was available on our wedding day AND she rearranged her schedule to meet with us the very same week we began to correspond. Her office is quaint and free of frills... but with the first bite of cake, it was clear that her product required no frills. We sampled various flavors of cakes, fillings, and frosting (all at the spur of the moment mind you) and had a hard time deciding as they were ALL so good!  We discussed logistics of our dream wedding cake (what others said was a complicated order) and Adina brought it to life. Hands down, best cake maker in all of South Florida!! #SouthFLCakeBoss #ForeverGrateful

Sent on 12/20/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/07/2017

Adina makes beautiful and delicious cakes! We were extremely happy with my cake/cupcake combo for my bridal shower and our amazing 3 tier cake for our wedding. She made it possible for us to have a dulce de leche cake that our guests still bring up to this day. Not only are her cakes delicious, but she’s also great to work with and affordable. Thank you, Adina!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2017

Adina is really truly amazing to work with. She was incredibly gracious, thoughful, patient and kind. She helped me make my wedding cake and guest favors special and unique for my special day. There's nobody else I'd recommend working with for your cake needs. She can customize the order to whatever will make your wedding/event the most memorable (and tasty :)) as possible. She's one of a kind!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2017

Adina's Cakery was the best! Her cake was so delicious I found myself craving it often in between our tasting and our wedding! She was able to accommodate our needs (half vegan cake, half regular) and worked with us to ensure that we had a beautiful, delicious masterpiece for our wedding day! Several of our guests came up to us during and after the wedding raving about the cake, one friend even said "I don't even like cake, that's the best cake I've ever had in my life" :) She was very sweet and prompt, and a joy to meet and work with! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Joseph · Married on 02/05/2017

Though we live in Miami and the wedding was in Homestead, after looking at reviews and tasting other cakes, we felt Adina was the one. She clearly is the most professional in this arena. She is extremely responsive to email or phone calls. The two most important things are that the cakes tastes good and that you get exactly what you want. Indeed she delivers on these two promises. I have to say that after meeting with her, you will have no doubt that your cake will taste good and that you will get what you want. Even better, the cake will continue to look good throughout the day. Adina is five star all the way.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Maria · event on 12/11/2016

Definitively Adina's Cakery because the cake was delicious. We all loved the cake and specially my son. He was so happy with it. We'll definitively will order cakes from this business!
    Thank you so much Adina. You made my son's day!!!

Maria Moore

Sent on 12/12/2016

Athena · Married on 10/16/2016

Adina is a master at making beautiful & delicious cakes! When I originally contacted her to make our wedding cake I was all over the place with flavors, styles, etc but, speaking with her was so calming. We made an appointment for cake tasting. We didn't want super sweet as we aren't cake eaters to begin with. When I tasted her almond flavor I instantly knew it had to be. Not only did Adina make our wedding cake exactly as I had pictured it but, the compliments on how delicious it was were in abundance. Everyone was raving at how amazing our cake tasted!! If you are looking for someone to make your wedding cake or any cake for that matter....Look no further! Adina is your woman. She is a true gem. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • User6951076 · event on 06/19/2016

Adina provided two cakes for my daughter's first birthday party. They were both beautiful and delicious. We provided Adina with a graphic of beautiful flowers (we were using graphic as a backdrop for the party) and she used that as inspiration to decorate the cake - it turned out absolutely beautiful. The cakes were delivered on time to the event... on a Sunday! I would definitely recommend Adina and we will be using her again in the future.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Ellen · Married on 06/18/2016

I would recommend Adina's Cakery anytime! Her cake was beautiful and delicious. It was the talk of the room at my intimate wedding. It was so gorgeous I didn't want to cut it! She was so accommodating, delivering the cake right to the restaurant.

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • User6777413 · event on 05/21/2016

I have used Adina 5-6 times over the past few years and she is the best cake creator!! I have personally made a couple of these cakes myself and I can tell you it is worth every penny. I highly recommend her. She can create anything you like and it will be delicious as well. She is very professional and you will get exactly what you asked for. The BEST!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016