Celebrations By Kathy

West Palm Beach, Florida View map

Celebrations By Kathy, Inc. is a specialty draping and lighting company located in West Palm Beach, Florida, that serves the Miami region. They create innovative designs for couples that will leave them speechless on their special day. Kathy promises that both couples and guests will adore the time and effort put into making such magic happen.

Kathy is a professional who will make sure that couples are happy with her design and execution. Celebrations By Kathy, Inc. offers to provide event design and drapery for your wedding events. She will deliver and set up all decor and lighting items, and will provide backdrops and the following lighting services:

• Accent
  • Outdoor
  • Pinspotting
  • String
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$750

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$1505

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Chandeliers
Setup
String
Uplighting
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Vi Married on 07/07/2018
    Easy experience book CBK for my summer wedding. I reserved my date about a year in advance and set up an initial consultation to go over my vision and theme. Kathy suggested chandeliers, draping, and cafe lights for our outdoor terrace. Our venue was a blank slate and Kathy and her team transformed it into a beautiful venue!
    Shelby Married on 04/10/2018
    Kathy is amazing and absolutely knows what she is doing!!! She has top quality products and can turn a plain room into the most spectacular looking room!!!! I had drapes and lighting from her as well as a large chandelier and ceiling drapes and I was just WOWed by her work on my wedding day!!! Everyone was complimenting her work and how when you walked into my reception the mood was just automatically set by the work she did!!!
    She is accommodating and willing to work with what you need!
    Her top quality work and products are definitely worth every penny!!!
    Rebecca Married on 01/15/2017
    Kathy and her team did an AMAZING job with lighting for wedding. We had an outdoor, oceanfront ceremony and it poured during the day but my husband and I were determined to have an outdoor ceremony so Kathy and her team braved the weather and set up the most PERFECT bistro lighting and warm uplighting for the chuppah. And we also absolutely loved the glow of the warm, amber uplighting in our reception space. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Celebrations by Kathy!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Todd & Sarah
    21 photos · 01/30/2016

Diva-licious Cake House Diva-licious Cake House Wedding Cakes

We love working with Celebrat!ons!

Memories for You Weddings & Events Memories for You Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Celebrations & Celebrations by Kathy, LLC brings new meaning to what a good, great, awesome vendor is. They go OVER and BEYOND for your clients. Words can not express, how grateful I am to have them on my vendor list. Their contribution to the wedding industry is PHENOMENAL. The service and products that they provide are top notch!

Botanical Bliss Botanical Bliss Wedding Florists

I can't say enough positive words about Celebrations. They are by far the best draping, lighting and linen company to work with in South Florida. I have been working with Kathy on several events now and each time Kathy and her staff displays professionalism, organization, top of the line products, and high energy and ALWAYS goes above and beyond. Katy is a true perfectionist and it shows in her work. I jump at the opportunity to work with Celebrations and recommend her services to all of my clients.

9250 Belvedere Rd Suite D104 West Palm Beach, Florida, 33411
5619682999
Location of (Celebrations By Kathy)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding