Lake Worth, FL 33467 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simply Couture Weddings LLC

At Simply Couture Weddings, we specialize in the ART OF DETAIL. We produce first-class events that are talked about for years to come. Trust in us for the very best network of vendors in the industry and leave the stress behind.

We are a boutique design, coordination and planning firm, serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami and beyond!

Teresa Fernandez founded Simply Couture Events in October, 2009, after using her natural coordination and design abilities for years before, planning weddings, showers and dinner parties. She believes in creating unique events, individual to each couple she works with and loves to see the little details come together according to plan. Her favorite part of any wedding is that first, delicious moment when a groom sees his bride. The magical and beautiful intimacy brings tears to her eyes every time!

Simply Couture is an award-winning firm, featuring premium work that has been published on the popular Style Me Pretty blog. In her spare time, Teresa enjoys spending time with her husband and her little boy. She is a self-professed book hoarder, is obsessed with cooking and considers herself a wannabe culinary artist. Her Sicilian and Portuguese background inspire her love of great food, which, combined with her passion for design and details make her the quintessential guide to planning your wedding.

Proud Member of the ASSOCIATION OF BRIDAL CONSULTANTS SINCE 2009.

CALL US TODAY TO SETUP A CONSULTATION!

::PHONE:: 561.310.6756

22e53128de7c5c5e 1485355381898 cm 188

54 Reviews for Simply Couture Weddings LLC

• Lindsey

Lindsey Bancroft · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Simply Couture is simply EVERYTHING!

There are not enough letters on the keyboard to type how truly AMAZING Teresa is. She is the most detail oriented, communicative, calming force who will go out of her way to make your wedding day (and all the days leading up to it) an absolute dream! She has a way of solving any bump in the road with grace. She coordinated all of our wedding vendors flawlessly, both in advance of and on the big day. Speaking of wedding day, Teresa was literally like my fairy godmother - making sure that I felt 0 stress and could truly enjoy every moment. The day flew by with such precision and ease - all because Teresa made sure everything was perfect! Simply put, hiring Teresa (and the Simply Couture team) was the best decision I made this year aside from marrying my husband

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Stop reading and Hire Teresa!

I knew from the beginning there was no way I could plan the type of wedding I wanted without a planner. I picked Teresa because of all her fabulous reviews, and let me say, no review could do her justice. My wedding was PERFECT. It was very important to me that my wedding was traditional, yet still represented our individual personalities and Teresa made it EXACTLY that. I'm still hearing compliments about how beautiful and seamless the entire day was. She knew exactly what venue would be great for us based off our first consult and after that, each vendor we hired based off her recommendations was the perfect fit. She put every little detail together just so to create our perfect dream ceremony and reception. No matter what we wanted, she made it happen and never made any request seem like anything but a simple task.
    I think Teresa has a special talent for taking your vision and bringing it to reality and then making it even better, and that is why she is the PERFECT WEDDING PLANNER.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Katie Yeakle · Married on 03/23/2019

I love Teresa's "I've Got This" attitude

Teresa was a pleasure to work. From our first call all the way through to our perfect day, her great suggestions and guidance and "I've got this" attitude made our wedding planning fun and easy. Thank you, Teresa, for helping us create the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 04/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Couture Weddings LLC 1
    A la carte discounts for 2010 bookings!!!
    20% discount on all Simply Couture Weddings a la carte services

• Celebrations By Kathy Wedding Decor & Lighting

We love Teresa Fernandez from Simply Couture Weddings, she is a true professional, organize and delivers amazing weddings!!

• GS Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Simply Couture Weddings is a Bride's dream! Teresa knows how to make her clients feel special and well taken care of! Working with Teresa means I get to have super smooth day as her wedding days are always on time. They say "what goes around, comes around"... well Teresa's Brides are some of the best I've worked with... so she must be doing something right!

• Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design Wedding Florists

Gerilyn Gianna Events will absolutely recommend Teresa Fernandez of Simply Couture Weddings as one of the best event planners in Palm Beach County. Her heart of serving and helping all her brides on their big day is very inspiring. We had the priviledged to work with Teresa numerous times and she has always done an excellent job.

• Lake Worth See on map
    monday thru friday 10am-6pm and by appointment only
    Location of (Simply Couture Weddings LLC)