Lake Worth, FL 33467 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simply Couture Weddings LLC

At Simply Couture Weddings, we specialize in the ART OF DETAIL. We produce first-class events that are talked about for years to come. Trust in us for the very best network of vendors in the industry and leave the stress behind.

We are a boutique design, coordination and planning firm, serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami and beyond!

Teresa Fernandez founded Simply Couture Events in October, 2009, after using her natural coordination and design abilities for years before, planning weddings, showers and dinner parties. She believes in creating unique events, individual to each couple she works with and loves to see the little details come together according to plan. Her favorite part of any wedding is that first, delicious moment when a groom sees his bride. The magical and beautiful intimacy brings tears to her eyes every time!

Simply Couture is an award-winning firm, featuring premium work that has been published on the popular Style Me Pretty blog. In her spare time, Teresa enjoys spending time with her husband and her little boy. She is a self-professed book hoarder, is obsessed with cooking and considers herself a wannabe culinary artist. Her Sicilian and Portuguese background inspire her love of great food, which, combined with her passion for design and details make her the quintessential guide to planning your wedding.

Proud Member of the ASSOCIATION OF BRIDAL CONSULTANTS SINCE 2009.

CALL US TODAY TO SETUP A CONSULTATION!

::PHONE:: 561.310.6756

1 User photo

Simply Couture Weddings LLC 1

Katie Yeakle · Married on 03/23/2019

I love Teresa's "I've Got This" attitude

Teresa was a pleasure to work. From our first call all the way through to our perfect day, her great suggestions and guidance and "I've got this" attitude made our wedding planning fun and easy. Thank you, Teresa, for helping us create the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

A dream wedding planning experience

Teresa is truly the most amazing planner! She made my dream wedding come true. Planning a wedding is stressful, especially doing it from afar (my husband and I live in NYC), but Teresa made everything extremely easy and seamless. She was always available via text, email or phone whenever I had even the smallest question. She truly went above and beyond from design to vendor help, etc. Our entire wedding weekend had me in awe. Both Teresa and Ashley had every little detail under control on the day of. We can’t thank you enough for making it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Christie Nettle · Married on 11/17/2018

If I could give all 10’s I would!

Teresa was absolutely AMAZING! She planned my wedding this past November. From when my venue canceled on me and we had to change the date, to the hotel not being completed the week of, Teresa always knew what to do and was always able to get in touch with. I live in Texas and wanted a destination wedding. Even with being in 2 different states, she made the planning so easy for me and was so helpful!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Simply Couture Weddings LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Couture Weddings LLC 1
    A la carte discounts for 2010 bookings!!!
    20% discount on all Simply Couture Weddings a la carte services

• Celebrations By Kathy
    Celebrations By Kathy Wedding Decor & Lighting

We love Teresa Fernandez from Simply Couture Weddings, she is a true professional, organize and delivers amazing weddings!!

• GS Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling
    GS Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Simply Couture Weddings is a Bride's dream! Teresa knows how to make her clients feel special and well taken care of! Working with Teresa means I get to have super smooth day as her wedding days are always on time. They say "what goes around, comes around"... well Teresa's Brides are some of the best I've worked with... so she must be doing something right!

• Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design Wedding Florists

Gerilyn Gianna Events will absolutely recommend Teresa Fernandez of Simply Couture Weddings as one of the best event planners in Palm Beach County. Her heart of serving and helping all her brides on their big day is very inspiring. We had the priviledged to work with Teresa numerous times and she has always done an excellent job.

• Lake Worth See on map