49 Reviews for Simply Couture Weddings LLC

Guest List (2)
Destination (2)
Cultural (1)
49 Simply Couture Weddings LLC Reviews

Teresa and Simply Couture were terrific with the final wedding plans a month before our event and the day-of coordination. As I was planning from out-of-state, I really needed someone local to help with the logistics and final details. Teresa is amazingly responsive and was extremely helpful in getting all of the final plans and touches in place. I was so impressed by how quickly she responds and how well she knows the local vendor options. It was also a relief to have her there on the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. We couldn't have been happier with our wedding weekend!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Teresa was a dream! She helped make our wedding vision become a perfect reality! I would recommend her a million times. Her attention to detail was impeccable and she was very receptive and flexible through out the entire process. Her work ethic is out of this world and I felt so comfortable the entire wedding day knowing that she was in charge. THANK YOU FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING!

Profile Picture Lena, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply Couture Weddings was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding process! If you’re unsure whether or not the investment is worth it, it absolutely is!!! Teresa and Ashley were so helpful and organized on the day of the wedding, they made everything run smoothly! We were able to enjoy the wedding that much more knowing they were keeping us on schedule. Leading up to the wedding Teresa offered great recommendations and promptly answered any questions we had. Teresa is so detail oriented and thinks of everything! We highly recommend Simply Couture to any bride and groom and can’t thank them enough for helping make our day everything we dreamed it would be!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

What a journey... I started planning my wedding a year and a half in advance and I found Teresa at the very beginning. From our first phone call I knew she was going to turn my dream wedding into a reality. She just got me and my vision and was so easy to talk to. The vendors she recommended were awesome and not only fit my budget but my style as well. The planning process was so smooth. She recommended my venue which was a hidden gem... it was gorgeous and she knew that it would be perfect for what I was envisioning. She answered emails and text messages almost immediately which was great. When we hit "crunch" time she made everything easy... we had a few small hiccups and she handled them with zero stress on my end. On the day of I woke up and got to enjoy every moment. If there were any issues that came up I was unaware. My wedding was amazing! Simply amazing! It turned out to be even more than I had wished and hoped for... Teresa and Ashley made that happen. I am so happy that I chose Teresa and Simply Couture Weddings for my big day!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We never would have had as picture perfect of a day as we had without Teresa and her awesome team. From day 1 of planning all the way through to post-wedding logistics, Simply Couture was there to take control and make the wedding about what's really important for those who matter most.
Rather than having to worry about virtually anything on the big day, the wife and I were able to sit back, relax and have an amazing time thanks to SC.
Teresa's recommendations for the decor, food, flowers, vendors... everything, matched the vibe we wanted to a T and culminated in an absolutely stunning experience for everyone involved. I'd recommend Simply Couture to any couples on the hunt for a comprehensive, painless, and most importantly, FUN wedding experience.

Profile Picture Zachary, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I do not even know where to begin...let's just start out with working with Teresa was probably the BEST decision I made to help me with my wedding. Being a major procrastinator and having every single thing possible going on in my life the year leading up to my wedding day, Teresa kept me on top of everything and made the entire process literally stress free - she even got my wedding started FIFTEEN minutes early! Is that even heard of in the history of weddings? Leave it to Teresa to do anything to make your day absolutely amazing! Did I also mention she had her child's pre-k graduation moved to a different day because it happened to fall on the same day as our wedding. I'm telling you - wonder woman! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and went off without any mishaps because of Teresa and her team. Everything was absolutely perfect and stunning. She goes above and beyond to make sure all the little details match and makes it come together perfectly. She is so passionate about what she does and becomes a friend in the process! She listens to your wants and needs and does everything in her power to get it done for you and save you money in the process, all the while, being calm, cool and collected! I honestly do not know what I would have done without her because it was the best decision I think I made for my wedding. Thank you so much for everything you did and making my wedding more than I could have ever dreamed of! If I could give you TEN stars, I would! I would recommend Teresa without hesitation to anyone who is planning a wedding because, like I said, she is wedding wonder woman!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

If I could give Teresa Fernandez and her team ten stars, I definitely would. We worked together for over a year to plan my wedding and she was amazing from day one. I loved that she was laid back, like me, and very detail-oriented at the same time. From that day on until my wedding day, she was a savior working to get all of the details together for my destination wedding (we live in MD). She was always available for calls, emails, and in person meetings too which I greatly appreciated. The wedding was flawless and beautiful all thanks to Teresa. We really couldn't have done it without her expertise.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words don’t exist to properly describe and give credit to Teresa for how instrumental and amazing she was. If you don’t want to read this whole review take this away: Working with Teresa was the single best decision I made and I’ll be trying to figure out a way to work with her again because I don’t want to lose her.

When I first chatted with T, we clicked immediately and I knew that she could see my vision for the wedding, whereas others all seemed to lean towards ideas that were their own. It was like we shared a brain.

We started working together about 10 months before my wedding, and as soon as we started working together a huge weight was lifted off my shoulder. She kept me sane (through the inevitable family drama, and MAJOR issues with the venue), saved me time (finding vendors that matched my vision, working with them directly), saved us money (industry discounts!), and most importantly felt like (and became) a friend.

What’s probably most important for those reading…is that my wedding was executed impeccably. Everything was perfect and it was stunning - we even had the other vendors commenting on how well it was put together.

I would recommend Simply Couture Weddings in a heartbeat for any bride. Teresa is much more than a “planner.” She becomes a friend that is passionate about what she does, has a beautiful eye for wedding design, is extremely detail oriented, and has wonderful relationships within the industry culminating in the most amazing events.

xo
S

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Teresa was amazing, professional, thoughtful, and went above and beyond. She made sure everything I needed and wanted was met and even got me a really swee gift the day of my wedding. Unnecessary and very thoughtful of her! Love her xoxo

Profile Picture Laina, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The majority of brides that I spoke with that had a wedding planner, said that it was one of the best decisions they made when planning their wedding. Those that didn’t, often told me that they wish that they had. In trying to save money, my husband and I did as much as we could ourselves (save the dates, invitations, labels, center pieces, etc…), but it was important to me to have a wedding planner on the day of. We retained Teresa (Simply Couture Weddings) well in advanced, based on her high ratings and recommendations on wedding wire. For a day-of planner, she was really involved throughout. She was always available by email, and responded quickly. She provided us with some superb contacts for recommended vendors and offered to review any contract in advance of execution. She asked that we copy her on all wedding related decisions, and when the time came for us to transition all the wedding preparations it was a seamless transition. She executed the vision of our wedding beautifully!!

Following the wedding, we received several compliments on our wedding & the décor and good flow of the wedding was noticed by all of the guests. I have 3 siblings, none of whom had a day-of coordinator, so my parents & I had to scramble on the day of the wedding to put everything together and then after it was all over we had to make sure everything was taken care of at the end of the night. For my wedding, my parents only had to get to the ceremony on-time and enjoy themselves.

Our photographer, catering company, and all of our vendors all complimented me on the execution and organization of the wedding. I want to thank Teresa & her assistant for making everything look great, and run smoothly.

Profile Picture Daniel, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin because without Teresa my wedding would not have been possible!!!! From the moment I first reached out to her, I knew we would be in good hands. Originally I had only booked her for her "day of" planning package, but as an out of town bride trying to plan my South Florida wedding from New York, I found Teresa's assistance to be invaluable and decided to add on additional services (and it was worth every penny!) Teresa is the most efficient, organized and responsive person I have ever met! But, equally as important and impressive, is how dedicated she is to her couples and how hard she works to turn their dream wedding into a reality. From stuffing the invitations, to monitoring the RSVPs, to creating the welcome bags, to creating the hashtag signs, she leaves no stone unturned. And I seriously don't know what I would have done without her on the wedding day. My husband and I had long planned on an outdoor, oceanfront ceremony at sunset and with the forecast predicting 0% chance of rain at ceremony time we decided to go for it. Of course, it started pouring an hour before the ceremony began and (of course) we started freaking out. Teresa (and her AWESOME assistant Ashley) were amazing and calm the entire time. They took control of the situation, and when we saw a break in the rain coming, they somehow managed to get all the vendors ready to go and executed the outdoor ceremony PERFECTLY! I still don't know how they pulled it off but my husband and I are eternally grateful to them for making our wedding day absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Didn't think we needed a Day of Coordinator but SOOOO glad we had one! Simply Couture is Simply AWESOME!!!! Semi destination wedding in Delray Beach and Ashley pulled everything together seamlessly! She dealt with some (minor to her but big to us!) issues from our caterer, moving the ceremony from the beach to the lawn at the last minute, and high winds...always professional and kept our "vision" in mind. Gave her free reign to make any unexpected decisions and to change décor around as she saw appropriate and the end result was more than we could have imagined and we felt like we were actually able to enjoy the wedding with her in control! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was introduced to Teresa by a friend that used her for her wedding and had nothing but amazing things to say about her and her services. From the moment I emailed teresa to inquire about her services, she was so knowledgeable and willing to help. Being a long distance bride, i was completely new to florida and did not know where to begin, her willingness to help me without even having committed to her yet showed how genuine her work etiquette was. I knew that when I did decided to commit to her, which was the same day i emailed her, I would have unparalleled service. Although she’s an extremely popular wedding planner, from day one she makes you feel like your wedding is the only wedding she is planning. Her attention to detail, quick responses (i swear there are like 15 of her) and her efforts give you ease and comfort you need during what is sometimes a stressful time planning. Her aesthetics, visual direction, her knowledge of the industry, as well as her connections, will give you the wedding of your dreams. I have never seen a wedding get as many compliments as mine, and I give all the credit to her and her phenomenal assistant, Ashley. She has grown to be someone I value in my life and will continue to have a relationship with. Thank you so much for giving me my dream wedding and making my wedding planning process so smooth sailing. xoxo

Profile Picture Meriam, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I contacted Teresa, a year before our wedding (before we even had a date or venue) she was so helpful, patient, responsive, professional, accommodating, the list of positive things I could say go on and on. My husband and I were initially thinking we could do all the wedding planning on our own because we knew exactly what we wanted, however, one of best decisions we made was to hire Teresa and the Simply Couture team for our day-of coordination. Had we known what we know now, we would have hired her for her full range of planning services because she was always on top of tasks, communications and even attended a sample meeting with me when I was having difficulty expressing my vision to a vendor. Teresa is truly the most organized person I think I've ever met and was always willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding just as we had envisioned. Her listening skills and calm demeanor amazed me throughout the planning process and we couldn't have been more thankful to have worked with her.

Profile Picture Margaux, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Simply couture was a game changer in our experience. I was trying to maneuver all the details myself. Once they came on board I enjoyed every moment going forward. They absolutely MADE my wedding experience.

Profile Picture valerie, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My sister-in-law hired Simply Couture Weddings, and as her maid-of-honor, I saw first-hand just how crucial they were to the entire planning process. Ashley coordinated with the bride down to the very last detail, and made sure everything went perfectly. She was extremely organized and made sure the bride didn't have to worry about a thing on her wedding day. She proved to be so reliable and easy to work with that I will be sure to hire Simply Couture Weddings when my big day comes. Just by being in her presence, you can tell that Ashley is experienced and knows what she is doing. She will work with you and do anything to make your vision for the perfect wedding day come to life! When the bridal party arrived for rehearsal, Ashley seemed very familiar with the venue and was able to conduct our rehearsal without wasting a minute of time. The day of the wedding, she and Teresa had the entire ballroom and ceremony area ready to go, so by the time the bride and her party arrived, all we had to do was relax, bond, and enjoy the moment. Beyond that, Ashley is the type of wedding planner who will go above and beyond for her client. She is extremely flexible, and will go out of her way to make sure your wedding experience is flawless. I highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding. Thank you Ashley and Teresa!

Profile Picture Brianne, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley was absolutely amazing. i met her through a mutual friend. I had a great feeling about working with her and as a result everything came out just as i wanted. she was patient and informative on all the details i needed to have in order and when. WHAT A TEAM. i would recommend her to anyone looking for a one on one experience. She always made me feel like i was important and was considerate of my feelings. you are the best!

Profile Picture User6650343, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Words can't describe how fortunate I am to have worked with Teresa the year leading up to my wedding. I'm tearing up just writing this, because we went through a LOT together. I can honestly say I was the bride with the MOST going on...my father passed away 8 months before the wedding, this was a destination wedding, there were bickering in-laws, budget changes, the whole gamut. Teresa took everything in stride and became not only our wedding planner, but a confidante and sage advice giver. She's a professional, but she's also so personable and easy to talk to. If you are a bride who is looking for a Wonder Woman--you've found her! Not only is Teresa a fabulous planner, she's a full-time wife and mom. Oh, did I mention she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 4 months before my big day, and not ONCE did this lady drop the ball. Teresa left no stone unturned when it came to our event. Although we were her first wedding back after her maternity leave (I'm still asking if she actually took it, because we were in CONSTANT communication over the last 6 months!), you certainly wouldn't know it! Our day was perfect down to the last drop and I credit her with making my vision come to life. We took a blank canvas and turned it into my perfect wedding. If you're looking for someone who will be dedicated to making you a happy bride, look no further. Teresa and her staff will keep you at ease during the planning process! In case you are wondering, we chose partial planning, and Teresa was amazing at making the whole process seamless! Pro tip: Listen to her vendor recommendations...she knows what she's talking about, and she's always right! I found Simply Couture Events through another planner who had since moved away from the area and had literally no stake in recommending Teresa other than that she knew her product was flawless. She wasn't wrong. If you're a bride planning from a distance (like me in Boston), or planning in South Florida, there is no other choice!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Teresa (and her company Simply Couture Weddings) was referred to us by a day-of coordinator who was unavailable the date of our wedding, and we're confident it was the best thing that could have ever happened. From our very first communication, we knew were in the right hands. Teresa brings with her a vast array of knowledge and experience for all things wedding- related, and has incredible attention to detail. The months leading up to your wedding day can be stressful, but Teresa is quite possibly the most helpful and responsive person we worked with. No matter the question, Teresa had an answer for us (and usually within minutes).

We retained Simply Couture Weddings for day-of coordination -- it performed that task exceptionally, and went far above and beyond the job description. Because we decided to do a the vendor selections ourselves, Teresa provided us with great recommendations to help make our wedding a success.

Teresa's associate Ashley was our lead coordinator for the day of our wedding. Now having met Ashley, it is clear that event organization is a skill she has mastered -- all with a smile and amazing energy. The moment she arrived on site, she took control and put our minds at ease. She also made us feel special. For her, no detail was too small. We asked, and it was done -- no questions asked.

My finally thought is this: it's difficult to buy peace of mind, particularly for your wedding day. But if you want guaranteed excellent service, incomparable responsiveness, and a wonderful experience overall (even in the months leading up to your special day), then hire Simply Couture Weddings. It's the best decision we made.

Profile Picture Jay, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the most fairy tale wedding that anyone could ever dream off and Teresa and her team were the best I could have ever hired. Teresa is very professional, as well as personable and was a pleasure to deal with. She always responded right away no matter what time of the day and always followed up with what she said that she was going to do. She handled everything with the vendors in a timely manner and made sure that things happened as they should. Her team member Ashley also did a fabulous job. My wedding went off perfect and on time without one hitch. Everything was beautiful and my guest told me it was the most spectacular wedding they had ever attended. We also did a beach wedding that has a lot of different variables and they made sure that everything was perfect. I would highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings.

Profile Picture Loretta, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning: I don't know anyone in my personal or professional life that responds to email so quickly. Teresa is laid back enough to make you feel relaxed, but completely on top of everything. Her vendor partners were amazing, we went with 3 out of the 5 we picked. She even stepped in to work down our vendor rates.
The Event: Teresa and Ashley were professional, proactive, they took care of things that I didn't even know went 'amiss' until the next day. We also went on our honeymoon the very next day so I was worried about the clean up, marriage license, etc, Teresa took care of everything. It's wonderful to come back and have everything (grandma's handkerchief, etc) waiting for you safe and sound at home.
I would highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings to any friend or family member.

Profile Picture lauren, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Teresa (and Ashley) of Simply Couture to any bride who is looking to have a stress free day with all their details carefully taken care of. Teresa did an amazing job focusing on every detail of that day and coordinating with all my vendors and making sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. It was such a blessing to have Teresa, I never once had to think about any logistics that day. I was able to enjoy every second of my magical night because Teresa had taken the time to ask me many questions about how I wanted everything to go and kept meticulous notes so that on my wedding day all the big to the tiny decisions had been made and Teresa made sure they were carried out smoothly. She also did a great job recommending vendors since she has worked with so many great ones in the Broward/Palm Beach area. It can be very overwhelming choosing vendors and I can't say enough how helpful it was to be guided through it all. I am a pretty detailed person myself but there were many times when Teresa would surprise me by taking care of things that I hadn't even thought of. Thank you again Teresa (and Ashley) for the most amazing wedding day experience!!

Profile Picture Dana, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our deepest gratitude to Teresa for helping to create the most magical night of our lives!

We started with the notion of having a simple beach wedding with just a few friends and dinner at a restaurant, however incredibly generous friends offered their stunning intracoastal home for our wedding.

I worked in the service industry all of my life and arranged many large functions and know what it takes to put together a fabulous event, however I could not fathom how I could possibly coordinate the actual day without a planner, not to mention the self imposed 2 week timeline, tight budget and it being the start of the holiday party season!

I spoke with several planners who were charging for their complete packages including a years worth of services! By the time I spoke with Teresa (who was actually the first to respond to my online inquiry with a text message making a time to call later in the day) the first thing I said was "Before we go any further - can I afford you?" and she responded with "well, lets see what we can do" and within 24hrs she came back with a proposal that was right on budget including her catering floral rental and her planning services.

Everything happened very quickly from there, she sent her proposal on the Friday, we sent the contract back on the Saturday, meet with the florist on the Sunday, had our first menu and rental proposal to review on the Monday! Her providers where excellent and reasonably priced. Teresa oversaw every detail on the day including our own friends & providers (photographer makeup artists DJs and house staff)

On a personal note - it is Teresa's willingness see your vision, her advice, support, professional contacts, organizational skills and cool calm countenance that is exactly what every bride needs when planning her wedding!

Our wedding was SPECTACULAR and the most fun I have ever had! We could not have done it without Teresa!

Thank you from Kay & Peter.

Profile Picture Kay, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am the proud mother of the bride and cannot say enough good things about Teresa and her company! We hired her after skyping with her and felt her genuine enjoyment of her job and the knowledge she had to impart. Although only hired as a "day of" planner, she gave us excellent recommendations regarding a ban and a videographer and was always available to answer questions. Teresa met us at Mirasol Country Club for the rehearsal and I could sense her professionalism and enjoyment of her job. NOT through her recommendation, we had some issues the moment the bouquets arrived and she handled everything calmly and efficiently. I would highly recommend her and her assistant was delightful to work with as well. I wish I had another wedding to plan with Simply Couture.

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was told by many people upon planning my wedding that hiring a "day of coordinator" was a must. I am completely a control freak and very organized and didn't think it was necessary. Boy was I wrong! Planning a wedding from out of town was difficult so I decided to give Teresa a try. We met our first time through a Skype session. I immediately felt at ease with Teresa as did my mother and fiancé. She could not have been more pleasant and gave us great recommendations for many vendors we ended up choosing to go with for our wedding. Although she was only hired as a day of coordinator she went above and beyond throughout the entire year of planning. Going over contracts, keeping every vendor in touch with our timeline as the wedding approached. She offers great advice, is very detail oriented, and gets back to you typically in less than an hour.

On my wedding day, she took care of everything! She put my mind at ease so I could just focus on getting married and having the best day of my life despite the unforeseeable hiccups along the way. She even kept my fiancé and groomsmen on track. Teresa is nothing but pleasant & professional. She makes you feel as if you are her ONLY and most important client at all times and also your friend. Whenever anything went wrong she was immediately on top of it and most of the time I didn't even know because it was handled and fixed.

I highly recommend Teresa to anyone planning their wedding!!

Profile Picture User4560538, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews