Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling

8100 Belvedere Rd. Suite 5, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling is a specialty floral and event design company based in West Palm Beach, Florida. This floral boutique provides all the arrangements and wedding day rentals you need to make your venue and ceremony space truly magical. Whether you want a natural or glamorous look, whether your budget is unlimited or conservative, Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling will help you create the event of a lifetime.

Services
Orange Blossoms creates entire venue designs that reflect your personal style and ideal ambiance for your wedding. Not only do they create stunning, fresh floral arrangements, but provide a variety of wedding rentals and decor items to make the venue truly one of a kind. Available rentals and arrangements include:

• Centerpieces and bridal flowers
  • Custom tablescapes
  • Lighting rentals
  • Linens
  • Furniture and wedding props
  • Custom cakes, desserts, and candy displays
Follow Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling on

67 Reviews for Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling

• Jessica

Jessica Jacobs 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Dream Wedding Florals!

From the very beginning Deb and Angie were amazing. We sat down at our first meeting and went over our dreams, visions and ideas. They were detail oriented, willing to try new things, and had great energy. Throughout the planning process they were easy to communicate with and always answered my questions, even the silly ones. On our wedding day, they turned our venue into a fairy tale filled with all the florals, arrangements, vases and candles (and more) we had talked about. We are absolutely thrilled with the execution and outcome of their work. The flowers were one of the highlights of our wedding- and I can't imagine having any other company be a part of it! Thank you ladies- you rock!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Jessica and Jose,
    From the beginning we have felt that we clicked. You are stuck with us now, you are family. We are so happy when our couples continue to be a part of our lives. Looking forward to your future.馃槝

Joanna 路 Married on 06/22/2019

They made my wedding prettier than a magazine!

Orange Blossoms Florals made my wedding at Stonewall Estate look like a magazine! I cant even begin to tell you how amazing Debbie's eye is when it comes to floral and decor. She was super interested in my ideas and was able to make my dreams come true !

She and Angela spent a lot of time talking to me on the phone getting my vision and style- then when I met Debbie in person we were able to finalize what would look best in at my venue. The ceremony arch, the sweetheart table, the tall bullet vases- everything was on trend, yet classic and elegant. And my bouquet- I gave Debbie three photos of what I liked and she gave me an even better version with the most gorgeous flowers that were in season.

I can't thank them enough for making my wedding so visually stunning- They know what will look best at your wedding :)

Sent on 07/05/2019

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna.馃槝馃槝馃槝 We loved working with you and wish you two a beautiful life together. We were so happy to make your wedding perfect.馃 to your future!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 290.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• The Golden Pineapple Event Company Wedding Planners

Working with Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling is always a joy. The girls at OBF are not only kind but they are professional and make sure that every event is perfect. My brides are always SO glad they went with OBF and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

• Big Lock Mobile Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Orange Blossoms Florals are absolutely one of the most professional company's to work with, willing to make changes to satisfy a clients last second changes. Table settings are simply beautiful, and rooms light up with their decor. A++

• Krystal Zaskey Photography Wedding Photographers

Orange Blossom Florals is one of the most amazing florist and stylist in South Florida. Their keen attention to detail and unique, creative ideas are second to none. I have seen them cover everything from small and intimate events to over the top and larger than life soiree. They put their heart and soul into every event. If you are looking for a florist or just looking to rent some unique pieces of furniture, they are definitely worth checking out!

• 8100 Belvedere Rd. Suite 5, Suite 5 West Palm Beach, Florida, 33411 See on map
    561-725-8240 (Phone number)
    5617626797 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling)