Blink & Co. Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Blink & Co. Photography is a wedding photography company located in South Florida. Owner and photographer Sarah will go above and beyond in providing only the best photographs of your wedding day. Clients praise her experience, work ethic and friendly approachability. She works best in natural light and has an extensive portfolio of wedding photography. Blink & Co. Photography specializes in contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional styles.

Blink & Co. Photography offers a boudoir shoot and an engagement shoot to compliment your wedding photos. Additional photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
This company offers save the dates and thank you cards to send your guests before and after the wedding. Additional photography items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Proofs

Blink & Co. Photography is a West Palm Beach wedding photographer, Naples beach wedding photographer, Tampa wedding photographer, Key Largo wedding photographer, Miami wedding photographer

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Madeleine
    Madeleine D. Married on 07/10/2021

As a wedding photographer myself, my bar was set high. Sarah exceeded expectations in EVERY way! Cannot recommend enough!!!

Where do I even begin? As a wedding photographer myself, my bar was set SOOOOO high for whoever I was going to book for my wedding. Sarah checked all of my boxes: Incredible raw talent, beautiful timeless true-to-life editing, and a personality that makes you want to be best friends with her instantly. Her silliness combined with professionalism creates this unique dynamic that makes her such a joy to be around.

I really could write a novel about Sarah, so I will just say just one more thing. W booked Sarah back in 2019 to shoot our July 2020 wedding in Washington. When the pandemic hit, she was able to work with our schedule and rebook us for 2021 right away. When it was finally time for our big day, she was experiencing some travel issues getting up to us from Florida. But she was SO proactive and moved her flights around, planned extra time to arrive early, and basically bent over backwards to make sure she was there for our wedding. She really went above and beyond the call of duty, and I'm forever thankful for her!

Sarah, THANK YOU! Thank you for making our day magical. Thank you for being there for us. Thank you for taking pictures of all of the silly moments that made the day special (like my little sister holding my dress while I try to pee!!). I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Cannot WAIT to see the rest of the photos!!!
    Christie W. Married on 06/28/2021

The best wedding decision I made was to hire Sarah!

Hiring Sarah as my photographer was hands down THE best decision I made for my entire wedding! I truly can't imagine my wedding without her. From the moment I started working with her, she went above and beyond in every way. I had to postpone my wedding date 3 times, and each time she was supportive and accommodating. She is highly respected in the wedding industry, and gave me many recommendations for other vendors. Sarah is the perfect personality for a wedding photographer - very detail-oriented and she runs the show on the wedding day. I knew I never had to worry about a single thing - she kept everything moving and on track. Her second shooter, Kenneth, was also amazing and so fun to be around! My entire family and bridal party was extremely impressed with Sarah throughout the day. Sarah got my pictures back to me so quickly and they are INCREDIBLE. I have heard from family and friends that that these are the best wedding photos people have ever seen - and I would agree! Hiring a photographer is probably the most important vendor you can hire, and trust me when I say you will be glad you hired Sarah!
  • Nancy
    Nancy C. Married on 06/21/2021

Love love love my wedding photos!!

I used Blink for my wedding. I actually had Kenneth, who is Sarah (the owner's) assistant. Kenneth was wonderful photographer. He showed up right on time and was so helpful throughout the wedding day. On such a stressful day, he went above and beyond to ensure I got the best photos.

Sarah was also so responsive, helpful and prompt. My wedding photos were sent to me in full exactly one month after the wedding. The turn around time was so quick! That's like unheard of with wedding photos.

I am SO glad I went with blink. my photos are BEAUTIFUL, Bright, and so perfect for my memories.

Thank you Kenneth and Sarah!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

98 Honeysuckle Drive Miami, Florida, 33127
Location of (Blink & Co. Photography)
Key Largo, 33037 See on map
561-703-6656
5 N highway A1A Jupiter, Florida, 33458 See on map
3400 Gulf Blvd Clearwater Beach, FL, 33706 See on map
561-703-6656

Blink & Co. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Blink & Co. Photography include in the starting price?

Blink & Co. Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Blink & Co. Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Blink & Co. Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Blink & Co. Photography offer?

Blink & Co. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Blink & Co. Photography offer?

Blink & Co. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Blink & Co. Photography offer for wedding events?

Blink & Co. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Blink & Co. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blink & Co. Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding