West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map · Phone number

About Just Glam Events

At Just Glam Events we provide style, creativity and most important organization to every event. We are dedicated to serving our clients, creating their vision into reality. We strive to exceed expectations and maintain the highest level of professionalism and service.

Follow Just Glam Events on

Just Glam Events 4
  • Jessica

Jessica Jacobs · Married on 08/03/2019

best decision ever!

After struggling with the thought of giving up some wedding planning control- we hired Julie and Sam of Just Glam. From the very beginning- Julie made me feel comfortable, excited, and secure in the decisions to bring her in to our planning process! I am so grateful to her for communicating with our vendors, collecting all our contracts- even pointing out mistakes or double charges that my husband and I missed! She is organized, thoughtful, caring and genuinely loves what she does! Working with Julie gave me such confidence that our big day would run seamlessly and it did!
    We were lucky enough to be referred to Julie from a close friend. From start to finish Julie and her team helped us to create a beautiful, seamless wedding! She is honest, very prompt and answered every question under the moon- even the ones I thought were silly! My husband and I feel that hiring Just Glam Events was one of the best choices and investments we made to create a flawless, detail oriented event! We can’t thank these women enough!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2019

Day-Of Coordinator Extraordinaire!!!

At first I was hesitant to book our venue upon finding out they required the hiring of a Day of Coordinator. I was thinking, what do I need a Day of Coordinator for? Boy, was I wrong! Hiring Julie and her team was by far the best decision I made after saying yes to my now husband. And that is saying something, because I had some amazing vendors! Julie did so much more than Day-of duties. She was there holding my hand when I came across obstacles throughout the planning, provided recommendations for vendors (she might be the best connected person in the South FL wedding industry that I have come across), and most importantly she was the kindest, sweetest, most pleasurable person to work with. She was recommended to me by multiple vendors, and I know why! While she is so sweet and kind, she is even more organized and prepared, and when it comes down to the day of, she knows how to herd a bunch of unruly cats when she needs to. Unfortunately we had horrible weather the day of, and although our beach ceremony was moved inside, and there really is no indoor substitute for an outdoor beach ceremony, Julie went above and beyond to make our ceremony and the rest of the day so special for us. DO NOT hesitate to book Julie! Her and her team made the stress of planning so much more bearable and fun and I can honestly say it was Julie, my now husband and maid of honor that kept me a sane bride. Thank you so much Julie for all that you did! Every bride who has the opportunity to work with you is beyond lucky!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Leah · Married on 06/11/2017

We loved our wedding coordinator! I am not a very detail oriented person, she kept me on top of all my vendors and time lines. She gave us 110% in her service and went above and beyond to ensure our day was flawless. Julieanne was calm and incredibly professional. Best day of our lives...thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017