Just Glam Events

11420 Fortune Cir, Suite i 26, West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Just Glam Events

Just Glam Events is a wedding and events planning service based in West Palm Beach, Florida. This team works hard to create a celebration that truly reflects their client’s special day. With their wealth of experience and versatile packages, they can be there to help you host an elegant occasion whatever your planning needs may be.

Just Glam Events begins every planning package with a consultation. This way, they can learn more about your celebration as you decide whether these professionals are the right fit for you. They offer day-of, partial, and full-service planning services, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. No matter the style or size of your wedding celebration, these expert coordinators can be there to assist you.

Follow Just Glam Events on

20 Reviews for Just Glam Events

• RoseMarie

RoseMarie · Married on 03/07/2020

Simple amazing!

The Just Glam team went above & beyond on my wedding day and the months leading up to it.

They took care of EVERYTHING. From the centerpieces, bouquets, decorations.. to helping me choose song selections, venders, seating arrangements and answering my never ending questions. I cannot sing their praises loud enough!

Julie, Samantha and their team took such a huge weight off of my shoulders. I just felt so secure knowing everything I wanted for my day would be perfect thanks to Just Glam. 💞🎉🥂

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Jacobs · Married on 08/03/2019

best decision ever!

After struggling with the thought of giving up some wedding planning control- we hired Julie and Sam of Just Glam. From the very beginning- Julie made me feel comfortable, excited, and secure in the decisions to bring her in to our planning process! I am so grateful to her for communicating with our vendors, collecting all our contracts- even pointing out mistakes or double charges that my husband and I missed! She is organized, thoughtful, caring and genuinely loves what she does! Working with Julie gave me such confidence that our big day would run seamlessly and it did!
    We were lucky enough to be referred to Julie from a close friend. From start to finish Julie and her team helped us to create a beautiful, seamless wedding! She is honest, very prompt and answered every question under the moon- even the ones I thought were silly! My husband and I feel that hiring Just Glam Events was one of the best choices and investments we made to create a flawless, detail oriented event! We can’t thank these women enough!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Just Glam Events Pricing

Just Glam Events Price Rates

Just Glam Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• 11420 Fortune Cir, Suite i 26 West Palm Beach, FL, 33414 See on map
    561-464-6601 (Phone number)
    Monday thru Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am- 4pm Sunday 9am -Noon Email 24 hours
    Location of (Just Glam Events)