Just Glam Events

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website

$3,500 Package Price

Just Glam Events is a premier wedding planning agency operating out of Wellington, FL. This team is focused on creating a unique, breathtaking celebration of your love. With a hands-on approach, they excel in coordinating events that show off their clients’ personalities. Get ready to curate a day that is entirely your own with the help of these industry professionals.

Sam and Julie, the operators of Just Glam Events, have been in the events industry for a number of years. During their seasoned careers, they have realized that they both share the key components clients search for in wedding planners. They are highly organized, wildly creative, and most importantly, friendly and fun. Sam and Julie blend their astute professionalism with their passion for people, helping alleviate the stress that comes with planning your big day. They act not only as liaisons between you and your vendors but as a support system that you can rely on in the run-up to this incredible celebration.

The team at Just Glam Events always begins their process with a casual consultation. Here, they can learn more about you and the vision you have for your milestone occasion. Their service packages range from major to minor event management. You can avail of full-day coordination, including budget management, overall event design, and direction of your ceremony and reception. For a lighter touch, their management and coordination package is designed for couples needing a second opinion on their arrangements. You can request a vendor checklist, final headcount of guests, reception seating design, and wedding day production timeline. No matter your needs, Sam and Julie can see to it that your day runs as seamlessly as possible.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Julia
    Julia H. Married on 01/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best money I spent on my wedding

There are not enough nice things i can say about Julie. I found her through a featured article, and I couldn't have been happier. I needed someone who would be responsive. I hired Julie to be my wedding coordinator and left my wedding with a life long friend. I lived out of state so I needed help! not only did she keep me calm in the middle of planning a wedding through a global pandemic. My wedding day was so beautiful and organized and just perfect. She handled all the timelines and vendor questions, and helped with literally everything. She had such great suggestions and such a giving a caring heart. She made our day truly a fairytale. My husband thought i was crazy when I hired her, half way through he said she was the best thing I had spent money on. And we both still agree! Thank you so much Julie and your team for making our day absolutely perfect.
  • RoseMarie
    Rosemarie Married on 03/07/2020

Simple amazing!

The Just Glam team went above & beyond on my wedding day and the months leading up to it.

They took care of EVERYTHING. From the centerpieces, bouquets, decorations.. to helping me choose song selections, venders, seating arrangements and answering my never ending questions. I cannot sing their praises loud enough!

Julie, Samantha and their team took such a huge weight off of my shoulders. I just felt so secure knowing everything I wanted for my day would be perfect thanks to Just Glam. 💞🎉🥂
  • illustration stars

Team

Julie  Salmon
Julie Salmon
Wedding Planner

"As the Head Planner of Just Glam Events (owner if you want to be fancy), I love weddings! But I love organizing more! Being a Wedding Planner has satisfied both my natural need, to be in charge and the idea of the perfect table setting. My favorite part of the weddings is the Rehearsal, getting to know the bridal party is so much fun! What keeps me going? Coffee of course!

Samantha Konze
Samantha Konze
Wedding Planner

"When Julie asked me to join Just Glam Events, I never thought I would fall in love with something as much as I have with the wedding industry. Nothing can compete with the high of creating someone's dream wedding filled with wonderful memories."

Nikki  Parker
Nikki Parker
Office Manager

Nicole is our amazing Office Manager! She schedules our appointments and takes great care of our vendors and couples.

11420 Fortune Cir, Suite i 26 West Palm Beach, FL, 33414

Monday thru Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am- 4pm Sunday 9am -Noon Email 24 hours
Location of (Just Glam Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding