Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling Reviews

60 | West Palm Beach, FL

60 Reviews for Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling

60 Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling Reviews

Amy · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing and Gorgeous Flowers!

I LOVED working with Orange Blossoms Florals and couldn't have been happier with ALL MY WEDDING FLOWERS and decorations!! Debbie did an amazing job with learning 'my style' and seeing 'my vision' for what I wanted and executed it perfectly. She knew the venue well and provided excellent feedback for incorporating important components that I would have missed otherwise. Debbie was also more than happy to help with where and how to donate my flowers after the wedding. Debbie and Angie had great communication with me and are just all around good people that I loved working with. I absolutely loved them and their work and hopefully will have an opportunity to see them again someday!!

Lu · Married on 05/05/2018

Angela and Debi were so easy to work with- so responsive to my texts, phone calls and emails! Our wedding looked absolutely perfect!! Their vision and their flexibility combined with our ideas produced an outcome we couldn’t have imagined! Stunning, stunning, stunning! I highly recommend them! The dynamic duo!

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 1
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 2
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 3
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 4

Karrie · Married on 03/24/2018

Debbie and Angela were an absolute dream to work with. They took my vision and ran with it. I could not have been more pleased with how everything looked!! Everyone just HAD to know who did our decor and florals. Thank you!

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 5
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 6
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 7
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 8
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 9

Madeline · Married on 02/17/2018

Debbie and Angela went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding was my dream wedding! I felt relieved the very first time that I met with them, they understood exactly what I wanted and made sure that it happened. These two are angels ❤️

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

The flowers were absolutely perfect. You captured my vision and made my dreams come true! I would recommend you to anyone... You went above and beyond for us and Lucas and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Amanda and Lucas, it is for people like you that we are in this line of work. It was such a pleasure to meet both of you and looking forward getting to know both of you better.

Diane · Married on 01/21/2017

Debbie and Angela were amazing! They helped to create my gorgeous wedding. I had some very specific ideas on a few things and very open to ideas with others, and they were great to work with. Super creative, fun, and great energy. They supplied not only the gorgeous flowers, but they also provided tables, candles, crates, and an amazing wagon table, it was all amazing. I kept getting questions from all my guests about the flowers and decor all night and whenever someone sees our wedding photos. I was so happy I went with them they truly helped make my special day really become the beautiful reality it was. Thank you OBF!!

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2016

Debora and Angela made our wedding absolutely beautiful with the most amazing floral arrangements. They bought my vision of a "Garden Wedding" to life- exceeding every expectation! They were so wonderful to work with, making the process seem so easy and enjoyable. Debora and Angela are so welcoming, you feel like you have known them for years. I HIGHLY recommend this duo for all of your floral needs. 5 stars all the way!

nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

The flowers and design for our wedding were spectacular! Everything that Debbie and Angie did for our ceremony and reception were gorgeous and stunning! We are so glad we used Orange Blossoms for our wedding!

christina · Married on 06/14/2016

Orange Blossoms Florals went above and beyond our expectations for my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. All of their arrangements were so beautiful and well thought out. They took a photo of a bouquet I was interested in and made it look even better than on Pinterest. They surprised me by adding a few flowers that just put the bouquet over the top. It was perfect for our earth themed surprise wedding in the park. The arrangements were also very affordable and perfect for a budget bride....by the way, 7 days after our wedding and my bouquet is still full of life and acting as a wonderful "welcome home" arrangement near our front door. I would definitely recommend Orange Blossoms Florals for anyone considering them...They have me hooked as a lifetime customer now! :)

Krystal · Married on 11/20/2015

I am extremely happy with the way my flowers turned out - they were better than the photos I provided from Pinterest!!!
    Debbie and Angela were so sweet and accommodating throughout the entire process. Their professionalism and creative vision they expressed during our first phone conversation gave me confidence that this was a vendor I wouldn't have to worry about checking up on. They even worked along with the bakery (Johnson's Custom Cakes... also awesome) to add greenery and berries to the cake design! Highly recommended!

• F

Foila · Married on 04/04/2015

Amazingly friendly people. They did more then what was asked for, not just because they wanted to but because I allowed them to be flexible with my wedding decor.

Dante · Married on 04/04/2015

Debbie and Angie are the best florists ever, their work is amazing, and their customer service is phenomenal!

from the mother of the groom: The owners of ORANGE BLOSSOMS AND FLORALS did a beautiful job at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Angela and Deborah listened to what my son and daughter-in-law wanted to have for their table centerpieces, chuppah, bouquet, etc. and made their dreams come true. THEY WERE WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH, AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! THEY DID A GREAT JOB, AND WE STAYED WITHIN OUR BUDGET :-)

Amy · Married on 03/28/2015

Angela and Debora at Orange Blossoms Florals were fantastic! We kept things very simple for our wedding, and they treated us just as kindly and professionally as if we'd used tons of flowers. They saw our vision for simple elegance and truly made it come to life. Even when there was a snafu (which I didn't even know about until afterward) they handled it brilliantly and made everything happen just the way we wanted. They were priced competitively and I would definitely recommend them.

teresa · Married on 12/21/2014

Debbie and Angie created the most elegant, imaginative and magical setting for our rehearsal dinner in the woods. They are the ultimate professionals of their craft. I plan to use them again and again!

Teresa

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 12/12/2014

It was a pleasure working with this mother daughter duo. They were very flexible when it came to scheduling a meeting time. Debbie and Angela were always available whether by phone or email if I had a question and provided me with an answer right away. They really listen and delivered on my vision for my wedding. There wasn't any idea that I presented to them that they said they couldn't accomplish. Their flowers were beautiful and of top quality. My bouquet was full just as they promise it would be. I really loved the big mirror they used for my escort cards. Looking foward to using these ladies again for other events.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna!! It was such a pleasure working with you to create the vision you wanted for your wedding! We enjoyed getting to know you and hope you stay in touch!! We hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and that next year is the best one yet for you!!!
  • I

Issy & Sharon · Married on 11/08/2014

A KUDO letter is forthcoming girls!!! It is in draft mode right now I will work on it this weekend!!!!!! FOR SURE!!! MUAH!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING and the AMAZING job you did!!!! FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Issy & Sharon!!! You both were so awesome to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you both!!! Please keep in touch with us!!!

If you plan on having flowers, even just a single flower at your wedding in South Florida, Orange Blossom Florals & Event Styling must be your pick. The mother-daughter duo not only knew exactly how to materialize my ideas in floral glory, but also ended up feeling like family to me. Most people believe that simply finding “the best” of something is sufficient enough, but when choosing any vendor, you want to also consider if they understand your style and vision. Orange Blossom Florals & Event Styling's vast portfolio not only shows capability, but their attention to the client helps them to further understand who you are and deliver on-point results.

After a huge mishap with our original wedding planner who proved abysmal & entirely ineffective in the planning process, we ended up firing her and Orange Blossom Florals & Event Styling stepped in to save the day! I am ETERNALLY grateful to them for helping make our wedding a huge success and look forward to work with them for our future events. You'll be able to catch our wedding and their beautiful florals in the July 2015 issue of The Knot Magazine-Florida! :)

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

I booked my florist much later than I would have liked and I was afraid that I would end up having to settle; however, that was not the case at all! I planned my West Palm wedding from Gainesville and they were both very accommodating of that fact so we had our initial consultation via Skype. They walked me through all of the choices nicely and helped all of my pinterest inspiration come to life! They dropped off the bouquets with plenty of time to take 'getting ready' pictures before the ceremony and everything looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! We are so blessed to have such wonderful clients like you that it makes everything so easy!! We wish you all the best!!! Congratulations!!
  • User3381964 · 2+ years ago

Debbie & Angela were so great during the whole planning process! My flowers looked amazing and I really enjoyed working with this team :)

Abbey and Kathy · Married on 01/19/2014

We had the most beautiful wedding and they went above and beyond to make our special day perfect

Virgie · Married on 10/05/2013

My experience with Orange Bloosom was wonderful! Angela and Debbie are professional and detailed the flower arrangements were more beautiful then I could have imagined and the little touches they suggested made the wedding unique and elegant. Delray Beach Marriott is a pretty venue Orange Bloosom made it a BEAUTIFUL one. Thank you Girls!

Luz · Married on 07/27/2013

Debbie and Angela were fabulous to work with and our venue was stunning!! They truly captured my husband's desire of a classy, elegant affair while still incorporating my eclectic style. They listened and worked with us to make sure that they incorporated all our ideas but they also had wonderful, fun ideas of their own that we loved. I felt extremely stress-free knowing that they were working on our decor and we had nothing to worry about. I cannot thank them enough for making our venue look exactly as we pictured it!

Carli · Married on 06/29/2013

Deborah and Angela were extremely courteous and professional from the first moment I called. I met with them and loved both their work and them personally, instantly. They worked with me to ensure that everything worked within my budget and took care of everything seemlessly the day of the wedding. They had last minute concerns that my bouqet I chose needed to be a bit more "grand" in appearance, let me know immediately, and resolved the issue complementary so that I would not have to stress out about it on my wedding day. They were so thoughtful and clearly take pride in their exceptionally beautiful work.