Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling Reviews

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Jacobs 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Dream Wedding Florals!

From the very beginning Deb and Angie were amazing. We sat down at our first meeting and went over our dreams, visions and ideas. They were detail oriented, willing to try new things, and had great energy. Throughout the planning process they were easy to communicate with and always answered my questions, even the silly ones. On our wedding day, they turned our venue into a fairy tale filled with all the florals, arrangements, vases and candles (and more) we had talked about. We are absolutely thrilled with the execution and outcome of their work. The flowers were one of the highlights of our wedding- and I can't imagine having any other company be a part of it! Thank you ladies- you rock!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jessica and Jose,
    From the beginning we have felt that we clicked. You are stuck with us now, you are family. We are so happy when our couples continue to be a part of our lives. Looking forward to your future.馃槝

Joanna 路 Married on 06/22/2019

They made my wedding prettier than a magazine!

Orange Blossoms Florals made my wedding at Stonewall Estate look like a magazine! I cant even begin to tell you how amazing Debbie's eye is when it comes to floral and decor. She was super interested in my ideas and was able to make my dreams come true !

She and Angela spent a lot of time talking to me on the phone getting my vision and style- then when I met Debbie in person we were able to finalize what would look best in at my venue. The ceremony arch, the sweetheart table, the tall bullet vases- everything was on trend, yet classic and elegant. And my bouquet- I gave Debbie three photos of what I liked and she gave me an even better version with the most gorgeous flowers that were in season.

I can't thank them enough for making my wedding so visually stunning- They know what will look best at your wedding :)

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 8

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna.馃槝馃槝馃槝 We loved working with you and wish you two a beautiful life together. We were so happy to make your wedding perfect.馃 to your future!
  • Alyona

Alyona Bergeron 路 Married on 03/14/2019

Orange Blossom is the BEST

Orange Blossom was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end . Debbie and Angela listened to my vision - a simple but full garden style wedding and made DREAMS COME TRUE . It was better then I ever imagined . They answered every phone call and we鈥檙e just so much fun to talk with and worth with . They had amazing suggestions when I wasn鈥檛 sure what I wanted and the options with them are endless . I can definitely say that if I ever have another event i will 100% be using them !

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Joel

Ed Pasewicz 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Fabulous, Festive & Fun!

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Stylings! One word...WOW!!!

When looking for a florist for our event, we were overwhelmed by the many choices. Either the decorations in the pictures seemed too ornate, or the synopsis of the business was just too darn complex, detailed and confusing. We found a perfect gem when we stumbled upon Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Stylings . The pictures on their site let us know that they were very experienced and could pull off any themed wedding your hearts desire. Debora Maale & Angela Wood's (Dynamic Duo) teamwork gave us the confidence that we were looking for when planning a Mid Modern themed wedding. They worked tirelessly and what often seemed to be effortlessly to find the perfect votives, vases, flowers; they even went as far as to build a mid modern themed art sculpture that stood behind us at the alter. These ladies are very professional; have impeccable comprehension skills and get results. We had so much fun together and plan on using them at any event we plan going forward.

Thanks so much to Debora & Angela and the entire Orange Blossoms Floral and Events Stylists Team

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 17
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 18
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 19

Amy 路 Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing and Gorgeous Flowers!

I LOVED working with Orange Blossoms Florals and couldn't have been happier with ALL MY WEDDING FLOWERS and decorations!! Debbie did an amazing job with learning 'my style' and seeing 'my vision' for what I wanted and executed it perfectly. She knew the venue well and provided excellent feedback for incorporating important components that I would have missed otherwise. Debbie was also more than happy to help with where and how to donate my flowers after the wedding. Debbie and Angie had great communication with me and are just all around good people that I loved working with. I absolutely loved them and their work and hopefully will have an opportunity to see them again someday!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Lu 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Angela and Debi were so easy to work with- so responsive to my texts, phone calls and emails! Our wedding looked absolutely perfect!! Their vision and their flexibility combined with our ideas produced an outcome we couldn鈥檛 have imagined! Stunning, stunning, stunning! I highly recommend them! The dynamic duo!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 20
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 21
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 22
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 23

Karrie 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Debbie and Angela were an absolute dream to work with. They took my vision and ran with it. I could not have been more pleased with how everything looked!! Everyone just HAD to know who did our decor and florals. Thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 24
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 25
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 26
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 27
    Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling 28

Madeline 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Debbie and Angela went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding was my dream wedding! I felt relieved the very first time that I met with them, they understood exactly what I wanted and made sure that it happened. These two are angels 鉂わ笍

Sent on 05/22/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 08/26/2017

The flowers were absolutely perfect. You captured my vision and made my dreams come true! I would recommend you to anyone... You went above and beyond for us and Lucas and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Amanda and Lucas, it is for people like you that we are in this line of work. It was such a pleasure to meet both of you and looking forward getting to know both of you better.

Diane 路 Married on 01/21/2017

Debbie and Angela were amazing! They helped to create my gorgeous wedding. I had some very specific ideas on a few things and very open to ideas with others, and they were great to work with. Super creative, fun, and great energy. They supplied not only the gorgeous flowers, but they also provided tables, candles, crates, and an amazing wagon table, it was all amazing. I kept getting questions from all my guests about the flowers and decor all night and whenever someone sees our wedding photos. I was so happy I went with them they truly helped make my special day really become the beautiful reality it was. Thank you OBF!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Lisa 路 Married on 10/16/2016

Debora and Angela made our wedding absolutely beautiful with the most amazing floral arrangements. They bought my vision of a "Garden Wedding" to life- exceeding every expectation! They were so wonderful to work with, making the process seem so easy and enjoyable. Debora and Angela are so welcoming, you feel like you have known them for years. I HIGHLY recommend this duo for all of your floral needs. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 11/07/2016

nicole 路 Married on 10/08/2016

The flowers and design for our wedding were spectacular! Everything that Debbie and Angie did for our ceremony and reception were gorgeous and stunning! We are so glad we used Orange Blossoms for our wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2017

christina 路 Married on 06/14/2016

Orange Blossoms Florals went above and beyond our expectations for my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. All of their arrangements were so beautiful and well thought out. They took a photo of a bouquet I was interested in and made it look even better than on Pinterest. They surprised me by adding a few flowers that just put the bouquet over the top. It was perfect for our earth themed surprise wedding in the park. The arrangements were also very affordable and perfect for a budget bride....by the way, 7 days after our wedding and my bouquet is still full of life and acting as a wonderful "welcome home" arrangement near our front door. I would definitely recommend Orange Blossoms Florals for anyone considering them...They have me hooked as a lifetime customer now! :)

Sent on 03/17/2017

Krystal 路 Married on 11/20/2015

I am extremely happy with the way my flowers turned out - they were better than the photos I provided from Pinterest!!!
    Debbie and Angela were so sweet and accommodating throughout the entire process. Their professionalism and creative vision they expressed during our first phone conversation gave me confidence that this was a vendor I wouldn't have to worry about checking up on. They even worked along with the bakery (Johnson's Custom Cakes... also awesome) to add greenery and berries to the cake design! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • F

Foila 路 Married on 04/04/2015

Amazingly friendly people. They did more then what was asked for, not just because they wanted to but because I allowed them to be flexible with my wedding decor.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Dante 路 Married on 04/04/2015

Debbie and Angie are the best florists ever, their work is amazing, and their customer service is phenomenal!

Sent on 01/31/2016
  • User4944776 路 2+ years ago

from the mother of the groom: The owners of ORANGE BLOSSOMS AND FLORALS did a beautiful job at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Angela and Deborah listened to what my son and daughter-in-law wanted to have for their table centerpieces, chuppah, bouquet, etc. and made their dreams come true. THEY WERE WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH, AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! THEY DID A GREAT JOB, AND WE STAYED WITHIN OUR BUDGET :-)

Sent on 04/05/2015

Amy 路 Married on 03/28/2015

Angela and Debora at Orange Blossoms Florals were fantastic! We kept things very simple for our wedding, and they treated us just as kindly and professionally as if we'd used tons of flowers. They saw our vision for simple elegance and truly made it come to life. Even when there was a snafu (which I didn't even know about until afterward) they handled it brilliantly and made everything happen just the way we wanted. They were priced competitively and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/05/2015

teresa 路 Married on 12/21/2014

Debbie and Angie created the most elegant, imaginative and magical setting for our rehearsal dinner in the woods. They are the ultimate professionals of their craft. I plan to use them again and again!

Teresa

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Joanna

Joanna 路 Married on 12/12/2014

It was a pleasure working with this mother daughter duo. They were very flexible when it came to scheduling a meeting time. Debbie and Angela were always available whether by phone or email if I had a question and provided me with an answer right away. They really listen and delivered on my vision for my wedding. There wasn't any idea that I presented to them that they said they couldn't accomplish. Their flowers were beautiful and of top quality. My bouquet was full just as they promise it would be. I really loved the big mirror they used for my escort cards. Looking foward to using these ladies again for other events.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna!! It was such a pleasure working with you to create the vision you wanted for your wedding! We enjoyed getting to know you and hope you stay in touch!! We hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and that next year is the best one yet for you!!!
  • I

Issy & Sharon 路 Married on 11/08/2014

A KUDO letter is forthcoming girls!!! It is in draft mode right now I will work on it this weekend!!!!!! FOR SURE!!! MUAH!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING and the AMAZING job you did!!!! FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Issy & Sharon!!! You both were so awesome to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you both!!! Please keep in touch with us!!!
  • User3838004 路 2+ years ago

If you plan on having flowers, even just a single flower at your wedding in South Florida, Orange Blossom Florals & Event Styling must be your pick. The mother-daughter duo not only knew exactly how to materialize my ideas in floral glory, but also ended up feeling like family to me. Most people believe that simply finding 鈥渢he best鈥 of something is sufficient enough, but when choosing any vendor, you want to also consider if they understand your style and vision. Orange Blossom Florals & Event Styling's vast portfolio not only shows capability, but their attention to the client helps them to further understand who you are and deliver on-point results.

After a huge mishap with our original wedding planner who proved abysmal & entirely ineffective in the planning process, we ended up firing her and Orange Blossom Florals & Event Styling stepped in to save the day! I am ETERNALLY grateful to them for helping make our wedding a huge success and look forward to work with them for our future events. You'll be able to catch our wedding and their beautiful florals in the July 2015 issue of The Knot Magazine-Florida! :)

Sent on 03/26/2015

Jessica 路 Married on 08/09/2014

I booked my florist much later than I would have liked and I was afraid that I would end up having to settle; however, that was not the case at all! I planned my West Palm wedding from Gainesville and they were both very accommodating of that fact so we had our initial consultation via Skype. They walked me through all of the choices nicely and helped all of my pinterest inspiration come to life! They dropped off the bouquets with plenty of time to take 'getting ready' pictures before the ceremony and everything looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! We are so blessed to have such wonderful clients like you that it makes everything so easy!! We wish you all the best!!! Congratulations!!
  • User3381964 路 2+ years ago

Debbie & Angela were so great during the whole planning process! My flowers looked amazing and I really enjoyed working with this team :)

Sent on 03/31/2014