9 Lives Designs

Miami, FL View map

Here at 9 LIVES DESIGNS, we provide a wide variety of wedding decor, rentals + floral arrangements to make your special day unforgettable! We are a small, family-owned business, so every client is very important to us! You can use our design services or just rent for the day. Whatever your needs may be, we've got you covered! Dreaming of a one-of-a-kind backdrop for your "I do's" or a unique wedding favor for your guests? Look no further! We provide decor that will bring life to your ceremony & reception and leave lasting memories for years to come. Buying and renting options are available for most of our custom pieces. We are here to make your dreams come true! See our list of services below and visit our website for more info and photos!

www.9livesdesigns.co

Wedding Services & Rentals:

Services:
~Wedding Design + Styling
~Decor Rentals
~Setup + Breakdown
~Floral Design

Examples of decor available to rent or purchase (not limited to):
~Ceremony arch (traditional wood, circle, triange, hexagon), pergola
~Macramé backdrops
~Flower walls (faux + fresh)
~Fresh floral arrangements (ceremony, archway, centerpieces, entryway, bouquets, boutonnières, rose petals, etc.)
~Decorative tables & stands
~Large variety of vases, planters + pots
~Silk floral arrangements (if preferred)
~Vintage, Bohemian rugs
~Lanterns of all sizes
~Aisle Runners
~Wine barrels, wine barrel table
~Aisle decor (macramé, lanterns, flowers, kissing balls, silks, tall vases, etc.)
~Tall glass cylinder vases (from 6” - 28” perfect for floating candles or arrangements)
~Large variety of candle holders
~Vintage brass candlesticks
~Table decor (candle holders, candles, candelabras, geometric accents, lanterns, wood slices, rustic/bohemian accents, terrariums, greenery, flowers, seashells, etc.)
~Table runners (cheesecloth, macramé, chiffon, lace, burlap, etc.)
~Table linens, overlays + skirting
~Chargers
~String lighting (Edison bulbs, fairy lights, icicle lights, etc.)
~Chandeliers
~Wedding favors (small macramé, dreamcatchers, gift bags)
~Bridal party gifts
~Signs
~Table numbers + place card holders
~Chalkboards
~Macramé bouquet wraps
~Rings pillows & boxes
~Large dreamcatchers (for backdrops and decoration)
~Small dreamcatchers (for decoration, wedding favors, bridal party gifts, bouquets)
~Macramé chair decor
~Macramé teepee (great for photos!)
~Macramé place settings (a perfect gift for wedding guests)
~Rustic wood sweetheart table, cake table w/ two chairs
(47” long/ 29” height/29.5” wide)
~Candelabras
~Assorted skull decor

*Not everything we offer is listed. If you don’t see it here just ask!

***Please message us for pricing

***If you are interested in using our services send us a message so we can learn a little more about you. We’d love to be a part of your big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$150

Which of the following does starting price include?

String

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$500

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Day-Of Coordination
Hanging Lit Decor
Outdoor
String

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Outdoor
String

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Trinkets
Vases

• Lisa
    Lisa W. Married on 05/07/2022

Megan & 9 Lives Design helped make my day one I will never forget!

After getting engage in February of 2022 and married in May of 2022 I did not think it was going to be possible to pull off our destination wedding in 4 months, but then I found Megan and 9 Lives Designs (sounds cheesy, I know,) but I cannot express how AMAZING she was. Right from the start her communication/response time back was better than any other vendor I had reached out too (and let’s just say I reached out to A LOT). She was the first decorator I spoke with and was patient and understanding as I wanted to explore my options. After talking to a few other decorators, it was honestly a no brainer to go with Megan and 9 Lives Design. She made herself available the days that she knew I would be in town 2 months prior to my wedding date, and after speaking with her I truly felt Megan understood my vision. And, then she took my vision and made it even better than I could have imagined (and all while being considerate and conscious of my budget). I have never written a review of a business before but after what all my wedding vendors did to create the best day of my life, there was no way I couldn’t write to let other brides know how fabulous they all were. Seriously, I cannot recommend Megan and 9 lives design more!

9 Lives Designs's reply:

Thank you Lisa! This means so so much to me! I'm truly flattered by your review and so happy that you were happy! It was an honor to bring your wedding vision to life and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me and my team be a part of your special day! Sending many blessings your way!
    Samantha S. Married on 01/08/2022

Megan is amazing!

Megan was amazing! From the moment of looking to book with her to actually having her set up at the wedding! If you want easy, wonderful service and beautiful flowers book with 9 lives designs!

9 Lives Designs's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was an honor to help bring your vision to life! You were such a pleasure to work with!
    Katya S. Married on 12/11/2021

Dreams made reality

My flowers were amazing! I highly recommend Megan for your florals and centerpieces. She really made my vision come to life. We were thrilled.

9 Lives Designs's reply:

Thank you Katya! It was an honor to help decorate your wedding. Wishing you and Joey many years of happiness!✨

Deals

Megan Morrison
Megan Morrison
Owner

Hello!

I am a free spirited designer, artist, fire performer, and musician from Miami, Florida. I believe that what we surround ourselves with speaks to who we are. The decor at your wedding should reflect your spirit. Let your true colors shine through!

After planning my own bohemian garden wedding in Key West, I decided I wanted to help couples create their own magical memories. I handcraft most of my decor and personally select my rental products tastefully. No couple has ever been disappointed with our services! I want to make your wedding day as special as mine was!

Miami, FL Miami, FL, 33161
Location of (9 Lives Designs)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding